• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How 'bout that Peyton Manning and those Broncos?

:flaccid:

How 'bout that Peyton Manning and those Broncos?

:flaccid:

Manning was 10 of 12 for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in less than a quarter of work against the best defense in the NFC. Tim Tebow, conversely, went 4 for 14 for 55 yards and an interception against the second and third unit defense on a team (Carolina) which, last year, gave up 7.58 net passing yards per attempt, tenth worst for any team in the Super Bowl era.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Seahawks trade Tarvaris Jackson to the Bills who then release Vince Young.

Manning was 10 of 12 for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in less than a quarter of work against the best defense in the NFC. Tim Tebow, conversely, went 4 for 14 for 55 yards and an interception against the second and third unit defense on a team (Carolina) which, last year, gave up 7.58 net passing yards per attempt, tenth worst for any team in the Super Bowl era.

A loss is a loss, is a loss.

:hatsoff:

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account

Jerry Jones Grounds Dez Bryant

Dez Bryant can't go to strip clubs anymore and has to be driven to practice and games by some omnipresent security force. He also has a midnight curfew, unless he tells the Cowboys that he will not be abiding the midnight curfew. With advance notice, of course.

Jerry Jones, the intoxicating siren to the NFL's troublemakers, is putting his foot down.

http://deadspin.com/5937965/jerry-jones-grounds-dez-bryant

:D

i think the Cowboys are being smart in protecting and asset more teams should do this or something similar. and since Bryant has proven he has zero sense it was time to take all Chance of stupid risk away.

red001

DR. B

Closed Account
Who are Texans? The people from Texas? Are those the ones? Are they the Texans? Are the people from Texas Texans? Good thing I'm sitting down for this. It's too complicated. :rolleyes:

Shut up, bitch.

We

Are

Texans!

Okay my friend, Let's take a look at the past three years with what help he's had in the receiving core :computer:

2009: leading receivers- Greg Olsen (60 catches) and Matt Forte (57 catches) with one the leagues worse offensive lines and in a new offense

2010: leading receivers- Johnny Knox (51) Matt Forte (51) with still one of the worse o-lines yet somehow with that offense he continued to grow (just his 5th season in the nfl)

2011: leading receivers- Forte (52) Johnny Knox (37)

This three years cutler ranked around 13th to 15th in the nfl with a running back catching more passes than the actually receivers.. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? When we are talking about the talent of a player we have to stop looking at everything from a fantasy football point of view. We can't just base our opinions on stats, we have to think about what that player had around him (running backs might be the only exception to the rule, MJD/Steven Jackson)..

I also think you're misinterpreting what I mean by "good", I'm not putting him in the same category as Big Ben, Rodgers,Eli Manning, Brady, or Brees those guys are great. Cutler is good, he can go out there and make accurate throws down the field. He's similar to a stafford or tony romo. Good quarterbacks who can lead their team.

It's actually pretty ironic that I'm sitting here and defending cutler because I'm really not that big of a fan of his. I hated him back in 2006 when jake plummer (one of my favorite guys to watch back then) got benched for him. But, I'm not going to sit here and deny his talent. It's like the steelers, I hate them but I have enough common sense to admit and respect how amazing they are.

So to finish this mini essay I just wrote... Cutler isn't the next peyton manning, and he doesn't have to be. He's just another good qb. :hatsoff:

I think Cutler stole Andronicus' gf or something in high school. That's why he has this deep seated hatred of Cutler

I think Cutler stole Andronicus' gf or something in high school. That's why he has this deep seated hatred of Cutler

Iceman! Where have you been man. You Missed the epic showdown me and that guy had. And You Missed me predicting the bears would win it all (or maybe you were there the entire time, sorry I don't really pay a lot of attention to who posts what around here)

wow what a fall for Kellen Winslow starter for Tampa Bay traded to Seattle where he did not even make the Team as the Seahawks cut him Saturday

red001

Status
Not open for further replies.