• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, for someone who hates LeBron James, you sure do talk about him a lot. I think someone might have a secret man crush.:

That's right, I want to take him...all of him. Hard.

My post alluded to his "Announcement," not him in general. I actually think Kobe is a bigger ego and Howard is going to make his "Announcement" a distant memory the way he is displaying such classlessness recently.

But I think it's you, Bearded_Menace, is the one who wants to suck him off. Heat fan much? :busted:

Redskins sign Pierre Garcon and Josh Morgan.

Chicago aquires Brandon Marshall from Miami for 2 3rd round picks?? Cutler/Marshall is a great, great combo.

Bloodshot Scott;6542146 But I think it's [I said:
you[/I], Bearded_Menace, is the one who wants to suck him off. Heat fan much? :busted:

Yeah, because admitting he is the best player in the NBA and should receive the title of league MVP without question must mean that I wanna suck him off.:sarcasm:

Yeah, because admitting he is the best player in the NBA and should receive the title of league MVP without question must mean that I wanna suck him off.:sarcasm:

Go look at the stats of the five guys I posted in NBA thread and tell me "it's a run away." GTFO.

Considering he is playing with two all stars right next to him, I hardly buy into your baseless rhetoric considering the numbers.

Not that I'm saying it's him, but the Wolves would have had a snowball's chance in Hell of even flirting with playoffs without Love.

My Bears have acquired Brandon Marshall for two 3rd round picks:nanner:

Finally we have a big time WR that will be able to stretch the field for Cutler and provide big plays

My Bears have acquired Brandon Marshall for two 3rd round picks:nanner:

Finally we have a big time WR that will be able to stretch the field for Cutler and provide big plays

Now if you could just do something with that pesky offensive line so Cutler can actually have time to air it out.

So far I see a lot of head scratching moves. So let me get this straight...
The Deadskins sign Garcon, and Morgan even though they have no one to throw the ball to them?
Ditto for Jackson going to Tampa?
Chicago is trying to keep up with Green Bay, by fielding 2 players on offense (Cutler & Marshall)?

And so far the only move that makes any sense at all, is the Niners signing Randy Moss?
:bang::bang::bang::bang:

The Deadskins sign Garcon, and Morgan even though they have no one to throw the ball to them?
Chicago is trying to keep up with Green Bay, by fielding 2 players on offense (Cutler & Marshall)?

And so far the only move that makes any sense at all, is the Niners signing Randy Moss?
:bang::bang::bang::bang:

The Redskins got two relatively young (albeit overpaid) WR's who will grow with their potentially pro bowl QB. I don't see what's so confusing about that. Garcon is a burner who will stretch the field, Morgan is a solid 2 guy. They have 2 good TE's and still have Santana Moss to go along with a pretty solid running game and defense.

Chicago is well coached, and they needed a playmaker for Cutler badly. They still have that guy Forte, you know. Without this trade, which was a great deal if you ask me, they don't keep up with Green Bay and Detroit.

I don't know why Jackson went to Tampa. They already had a solid group of WR's. Hopefully Freeman continues to develop.

The Redskins are getting weapons for RG3 to throw to, thats why they moved up to get the number 2 pick in the draft

Defense isn't really the problem for the Bears. They need weapons for Cutler to throw to and they need help on the O-line. If you look at the NFL today, the game is geared toward the offensive side of the ball now

The Redskins got two relatively young (albeit overpaid) WR's who will grow with their potentially pro bowl QB. I don't see what's so confusing about that. Garcon is a burner who will stretch the field, Morgan is a solid 2 guy. They have 2 good TE's and still have Santana Moss to go along with a pretty solid running game and defense.

Chicago is well coached, and they needed a playmaker for Cutler badly. They still have that guy Forte, you know. Without this trade, which was a great deal if you ask me, they don't keep up with Green Bay and Detroit.

I don't know why Jackson went to Tampa. They already had a solid group of WR's. Hopefully Freeman continues to develop.

I actually like Garcon. Morgan has never had more than 52 catches and 3 TDs in a season and been hurt more than he has played. RG3 HAS to pan out for them, but right now I'm thinking 70/30 bust over Pro Bowler. Morgan's contract was only for 2 years. So by the time RG3 works out (if he does) Morgan would be leaving anyway.
They were 25th in the league in rushing offense though and only 13th in Defense.

I think Marshall to Chicago is a great deal for them. But the last thing I heard Forte wasn't signed, is he? And how is his knee? If he is signed, and ready to play, great. If not, I don't see Chicago keeping up with Green Bay or Detroit this year.

Freeman regressed a lot this year. But when your Quarterback's best attribute is how good a runner he is, you have problems.

My point is, unless you have someone that can throw the ball, spending millions of dollars and draft picks on receivers doesn't make much sense.
At least Chicago has someone to throw to Marshall.

Jackson went to Tampa Bay because of the money if he wanted to win he would still be a Charger.
the Chargers response was to sign Robert Meachem okay player but with their o-line losing 3 players they have bigger needs there.
The Redskins are betting a lot on RG III i'm just glad they got him weapons.
do not be surprised to see Mario Williams sign with Buffalo because he to wants money not wins.

red001

I actually like Garcon. Morgan has never had more than 52 catches and 3 TDs in a season and been hurt more than he has played. RG3 HAS to pan out for them, but right now I'm thinking 70/30 bust over Pro Bowler. Morgan's contract was only for 2 years. So by the time RG3 works out (if he does) Morgan would be leaving anyway.
They were 25th in the league in rushing offense though and only 13th in Defense.

I think Marshall to Chicago is a great deal for them. But the last thing I heard Forte wasn't signed, is he? And how is his knee? If he is signed, and ready to play, great. If not, I don't see Chicago keeping up with Green Bay or Detroit this year.

The Bears franchised Forte and he's completely healthy. Of course the Bears can keep up with the Packers and Lions, the Bears were 7-3 when Cutler got injured and they would have been in the playoffs had he not gotten injured. The Lions should be thanking Cutler if you want my opinion.

DR. B

Closed Account
I can't believe the Texans got rid of Eric Winston. He is going to make some team's O line better.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Megatron just got caked by the Lions.

7yrs/$132 Mil.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Kyle Orton signs w/ the Cowboys as a Back Up QB.

Good move, Romo is always getting hurt.

Manningham to the Niners!

Status
Not open for further replies.