• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People may call Ricky Williams a douche, but I liked the guy. He did what he wanted. Gotta respect that. He knew football would be there when he was done doing his thing.

People may call Ricky Williams a douche, but I liked the guy. He did what he wanted. Gotta respect that. He knew football would be there when he was done doing his thing.

This. We have unrealistic expectations for athletes.

Alot of people won't admit it, but if you were an athlete would you base all your decisions on a desire to win and be great? If I could live in a beautiful, tranquil city, get paid lots of money, without needing to put 100% effort, you wouldn't take that over playing for less money, somewhere cold and dreary far from home, and work extra hard to win a title? Please. My family and me are my priorities, winning is down the ladder. I'm not saying to not give all your heart once you step on the field, but people got other interests.

My friend wrote this blog about the NFL
www.worldsport35.com

Looks pretty good to me but then again, I'm no expert on the subject.

He says he'll write about a few different subjects, all to do with the NFL and American football.

It had some interesting facts Imo, I'll let you decide on it though.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Looks like Brady Quinn couldn't take it anymore....

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
He's the last person that should be talkin' shit on Tebow! :1orglaugh That's comical, brilliant words by a Top 1st round draft pick fail:facepalm:

Are you fucking kidding me? Moving the NFL opener for a fucking speech ? Really? Why do they need a convention anyhow? They already have their horse in the race.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AikV0SA0c5qxNNiNielvXjVDubYF?slug=ap-nfl-seasonopener

Now back to football . The Cowboys need a stud CB, the LB's aren't getting any younger and the O-line needs help. Oh and they still have Romo at QB. Why do I stick with these fucktards? I'm too fucking loyal.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
The Saints are in big trouble. Roger Goodell will come down hard on them over the bounty payment scandal. His top priorities are the integrity of the game and improving player safety in an attempt to get the regular season increased to 18 games.

Belichick was fined $500K and the Patriots $250K for Spygate. Look for Saints fines to hit 7 figures. The Patriots lost their 2008 first round draft pick. Since the Saints don't have a first round pick in 2012, look for them to lose their second and third round picks. Gregg Williams will definitely be suspended. Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis may be suspended too.

On another note, the Saints designated Drew Brees as their Franchise Player...bye bye Carl Nicks and Marques Colston.

Jets extend Mark Sanchez, and now the Redskins have the 2nd overall pick.

In addition to Peyton, the Colts have also dumped Joseph Addai, Gary Brackett, and Dallas Clark.

So Luck is going to get thrown to the wolves with no receiving targets, no D, no running game and no offensive line. Hmm.

Also...

HA

Washington better hope RG3 pans out because their future literally depends on it now. Two 1sts and a 2nd?? St Louis scored big. Real big!!! The Rams will probably have two top 10 picks in 2013 because of this trade.

In other news, it looks like Peyton will end up in Miami, Houston or Denver now that NY and Washington have stepped out of the sweeps.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I bet Denver signs him, I heard Elway and the Denver Front Office are prepared to make him an offer he can't refuse. Let's see what happens.

I think the Denver interviews are just a courtesy thing. I'd put money on Miami landing him and Reggie Wayne.

The Broncs have met with Peyton today - the first team to do so. Says he wants this to be over by coming Tuesday.

Credit to him for not making a big fuckin spectacle like Queen James or other egos have in pro sports. Seems like a real classy guy.

49ers sign Randy Moss to a one year deal. Sounds good to me. High reward, no risk. If he fucks the dog, he'll be cut by week 6.

The Broncs have met with Peyton today - the first team to do so. Says he wants this to be over by coming Tuesday.

Credit to him for not making a big fuckin spectacle like Queen James or other egos have in pro sports. Seems like a real classy guy.

Boy, for someone who hates LeBron James, you sure do talk about him a lot. I think someone might have a secret man crush.:drawheart:

actually Sanchez was getting that money all the Jets did was convert it to salary and guarantee's instead of bonuses which would have screwed the cap.

Randy Moss will probably perform for the whole year as his contact is performance based not much base salary. good move for the niners now the need one more WR so Crabtree can be the 3rd WR where hill be properly placed cause he is not a 1 or a 2.

red001

Status
Not open for further replies.