• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like someone's ass hole is still soar from those reaming that the Saints have been giving them for the past couple of years.:1orglaugh

Fuck the Saints

628x471.jpg

vernon-davis-catch-iii.png

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Sounds like someone's ass hole is still soar from those reaming that the Saints have been giving them for the past couple of years.:1orglaugh

Zz top are you a Saints fan? because it has nothing to do with the Giants/Saints. they knew about Williams pay-for-pain bounty program and didn't do anything to stop it. so know they are getting what they deserve plain and simple. Fuck em!

Zz top are you a Saints fan? because it has nothing to do with the Giants/Saints. they knew about Williams pay-for-pain bounty program and didn't do anything to stop it. so know they are getting what they deserve plain and simple. Fuck em!

Not a Saints fan per se. I met both Drew Brees and Sean Peyton once back in 2008. I thought them to be very cool guys so I'll root for any team that they are on. I just personally think that the NFL punishment was a bit harsher than I expected. This is probably magnified by the fact that I was a D1 collegiate athlete at one point in time so I have a good amount of knowledge as to what goes on in locker rooms. Not on the professional level, by college is the next step down so I imagine not a hole bunch changes. I just pisses me off when all the casual fans of the game with no athletic background whatsoever start throwing in their two cents. Not just on this particular issue, but many others. I am not saying what the Saints did was right, but I am sick to death of the general public always wanting to hang someone every time their lily white view of the game is compromised. I suppose I am a bit more sympathetic on this issue because I am looking at it from an athlete's prospective.

Fuck Sean Payton and the Saints they got what they deserve! :clap: :clap:

I think its safe to say they wont be playing at home in February

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Tebowmania (NYC Division)...... has begun! :facepalm:

I've long said, Roger Goodell is the BEST Commissioner in sports and is NOT for play....especially if lied to.

BTW, next we find out who ratted the Saints out.

Warren Sapp says it was Jeremy Shockey.

I always thought he was a bitch ass, hatin' mufucka. :mad:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Still trying to figure out why the Jets would give sub-par Sanchez a contract extension. My guess it was to repair his damaged Psyche after their failed pursuit of Peyton. Then they go out and trade for Tebow...twice! :facepalm:

Not a Saints fan per se. I met both Drew Brees and Sean Peyton once back in 2008. I thought them to be very cool guys so I'll root for any team that they are on. I just personally think that the NFL punishment was a bit harsher than I expected. This is probably magnified by the fact that I was a D1 collegiate athlete at one point in time so I have a good amount of knowledge as to what goes on in locker rooms. Not on the professional level, by college is the next step down so I imagine not a hole bunch changes. I just pisses me off when all the casual fans of the game with no athletic background whatsoever start throwing in their two cents. Not just on this particular issue, but many others. I am not saying what the Saints did was right, but I am sick to death of the general public always wanting to hang someone every time their lily white view of the game is compromised. I suppose I am a bit more sympathetic on this issue because I am looking at it from an athlete's prospective.

Have you ever thought that it isn't the public that has the problem but the people involved with the game that have it?

Given the fact that he evidently did the whole bounty thing everywhere he went AND now you have audio tapes of his schtick, I'd say his chances of coaching in the league again are about as good as Sean Payton's are in getting his suspension reduced...not a snowball in Hell's chance. Whether he is banned for life (quite likely) or simply "black-balled," his days as a coach in the NFL are OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.