• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I like Andy Richter's take. He picked the Vikings over the Lions because the Vikings have axes and ships. :1orglaugh On a serious note, Denver sucks.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Tommy Brady is choking like a fat man at a buffet....:1orglaugh

GO LIONS! They need to clean their shit up though. It's hard to get too excited about the 3-0 start when they played so poorly against Minnesota. That type of play isn't gonna cut it against the real teams in the NFL.

Kyle Orton right now is empowering the Tebow fan base with his performance. Last season was a fluke for him, and he will never have another season like that. Denver as a team is going nowhere for a few more seasons, and when they do become good again, Kyle Orton is not going to be the one who leads them to winning ways. I put the blame largely on Mike Shannahan tho, and some on Pat Bowlen. Shannahan beckoned himself a genious for the 2 super bowls when he had absolutley nothing to do with them, it was all Elway, so he thought he could continue winning with any QB, and Pat Bowlen empowered him before he finally fired him after too many seasons of dillusions.

GO LIONS! They need to clean their shit up though. It's hard to get too excited about the 3-0 start when they played so poorly against Minnesota. That type of play isn't gonna cut it against the real teams in the NFL.

If this was college id be inclined to agree, but this being the NFL, far more competitive than college where there are more cupcakes than actual good teams, a win is a win, no matter how close, or who you beat or anything. In this leauge any team will take a win, pretty or not.

There we go ravens! Finally we realized Flacco has a great arm and smith is fast as shit. 3 touchdowns on 3 passes. There we go! Let's do that again Sunday night in front of the whole nation. Good job guys.

Kyle Orton right now is empowering the Tebow fan base with his performance. Last season was a fluke for him, and he will never have another season like that. Denver as a team is going nowhere for a few more seasons, and when they do become good again, Kyle Orton is not going to be the one who leads them to winning ways. I put the blame largely on Mike Shannahan tho, and some on Pat Bowlen. Shannahan beckoned himself a genious for the 2 super bowls when he had absolutley nothing to do with them, it was all Elway, so he thought he could continue winning with any QB, and Pat Bowlen empowered him before he finally fired him after too many seasons of dillusions.

Even if people think Orton isn't good, (which I don't believe he's a bad quarterback) for Tebow to be put in there needs to be a better reason than just because he has a big contract, he was a historically memorable collegiate athlete, or because he was a high draft pick. If they don't think Tebow is realistically the future of the franchise then it has to be taken into account that Tebow might be a sunk cost and shouldn't go in if he's not better than other people on the roster.

It could also be mentioned that Tebow might very well benefit from a few years on the bench and not being thrown in right away, and it could be a blessing in disguise for him.

I don't know what's more satisfying. Seeing the Heat lose, or seeing the Eagles lose. If only they kept their bitch mouths shut, instead of acting like the champs. They could conceivably moss the playoffs.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Saint' showed a lot of guts comming back to win. Texans impressed me though.