• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

The Green Bay Packers!!! Oh Hell Yes! :clap: Three & Ohhh :cool:

I'm a huge Steelers fan, and I'm looking forward to their game against Houston tomorrow. I'm just wondering which team will show up. The one that easily beat the Seahawks, or the one that barely beat a Manningless Colts team. Should be a good game though, Houston's defense isn't all that great, but their offense is. It will all come down to the Steelers D.

the thing with the Steelers is that their D is not as scary as it used to be, those guys are getting older and one of the things management has not done a good of is bringing in young guys who fit the system to offset the aging vets whose skills are subtracting with time, James Harrison is the youngest and most enegetic guy there, and he only makes one or 2 plays a game at this point, Troy Polomalu is probly the smartest DB and that will always make him dangerous no matter what.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Packers whipping that Donkey ass, Orton sucks balls. I'm really anticipting the Packers/Lions matchup now, giggidy! :)

Put Tebow in now. That is the end of it. I hope he kicks ass and takes names so all you who despise him can eat crow.

Oh, the Queens. Where can an individual begin? I figure they will move to LA now. I don't see the franchise is going to stay with the upcoming vote on the stadium and the disgrace of a product they put on the field. :2 cents:

I don't know about the Vikings moving out to LA. They may have to race the Jags to see who can get there first.

I read an article recently that said LA can (and will) support TWO NFL teams. :shocked:

these kind of ariticles usually come from football homers who have been saying for 10 years that football is coming back. The writers and op-ed guys want football in LA, the fans dont, if they wanted football they wouldve never ran the Rams out of town.

the sidenote on football in LA is that the as much NFL wants football there, there is a legit reason they chose Houston over LA when they added the Texans...Houston wanted football back more than Los Angeles did and the NFL saw that with a clear eye. LA fans are the absolute worst, they cheer on their teams when theyre winning, turn on them when theyre not, no support for their teams at all.

these kind of ariticles usually come from football homers who have been saying for 10 years that football is coming back. The writers and op-ed guys want football in LA, the fans dont, if they wanted football they wouldve never ran the Rams out of town.

How far north is the Bay from there? I would figure that's why there aren't a couple pro teams in LA. :dunno:

The thing with the NFL and teams moving to LA is that the league likes the threat of a team moving to LA more than teams actually want to go there. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but once one or two of them move there the teams in the league lose the "give us a lot of taxpayer money for a new stadium or something else we want or we will move to LA" threat.

The thing with the NFL and teams moving to LA is that the league likes the threat of a team moving to LA more than teams actually want to go there. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but once one or two of them move there the teams in the league lose the "give us a lot of taxpayer money for a new stadium or something else we want or we will move to LA" threat.

thats half the story of whats going on in San Diego, the Spanos family wants the new stadium, but the city wont finance one cause theres no money to build a new stadium with, altho their not using the threat of moving to LA in direct terms, they have indicated relocation might the reaction move, everyone knows theyre talking about LA tho, no one is fooled

Good.

If the Queens went to the West Coast and there were no more MN/Packer/MN/Bears/MN/Lions rivalry, that would SUCK, IMO.

The NFC North is still maybe the best division. :2 cents:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
What is it about "Dream Teams" and only playing three quarters? first, the Heat, now the Eagles.

Wow... This game tonight brings me back the bad memories of the "Kyle Boller Era". Thank god Flacco isn't like this every game. And Thank god for our defense.

New coach + New QB = Better record about 9 times out of 10. CaroLina Is no exception. I will reserve my thoughts on Cam AFTER teams can better prepare, but I will say this... the Panthers have a better team than their record for the last 2 years may indicate.

BTW: Jimmy Clausen is getting the rawest deal ever. I feel for him.

New coach + New QB = Better record about 9 times out of 10. Carolina is no exception. I will reserve my thoughts on Cam AFTER teams can better prepare, but I will say this... the Panthers have a better team than their record for the last 2 years may indicate.

BTW: Jimmy Clausen is getting the rawest deal ever. I feel for him.

Jimmy Clausen had his chance last season, and granted no one couldve done anything with the O-line they had last year, but he didnt show anything or the Panthers wouldnt have ultimately had the first overall pick. Cam Newton landed in the right place with the right coach. Ron Rivera is willing to change to the playbook a bit to accomidate his specialty skills as a QB which is what young quarterbacks need to adapt to the NFL environment. Cam Newton in the long run could prove to be one of those players like Peyton Manning in Indy and N. Suh in Detroit who changed the culture and attitude on his team. Early to say, but he is on that track.