• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

So, the Eagles are 0-2 when Vick goes down now, eh. The Eagles should have got something for Kolb when they had the chance... it's the system, he sucks.

I thought the Bears had more on the Pack than they showed yesterday. Maybe the Lions will have their time to shine after all.

The Chiefs are just shy of something and I think it might be the Bolts that are holding on to it, lousy no rivalry mutha fuckas! :mad:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a pimp.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
So, the Eagles are 0-2 when Vick goes down now, eh. The Eagles should have got something for Kolb when they had the chance... it's the system, he sucks.

I thought the Bears had more on the Pack than they showed yesterday. Maybe the Lions will have their time to shine after all.

The Chiefs are just shy of something and I think it might be the Bolts that are holding on to it, lousy no rivalry mutha fuckas! :mad:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a pimp.

If you play Madden play as the Bills, I tear it up offensively with Fitz, he's awesome, always thought he was!

BigCockTony and PJPenny win week 3 going 13-3. Pretty impressive fellas.

Pick'em.

Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
San Francisco @ Philadelphia
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
New Orleans @ Jacksonville
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston
Atlanta @ Seattle
New York Giants @ Arizona
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
New York Jets @ Baltimore
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

Reactions: BCT
Six fucking field goals? Really? My, what an offensive powerhouse.

Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City (vikings cant blow a lead to the chiefs....can they?
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston If Dwight Freeney was impossible to handle for the Steelers, wait til they meet the Texans front 7
Atlanta @ Seattle
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

I missed week three on here but my Yahoo! picks went 11-5, an improvement from week two (10-6) and week one (9-7). Man, I'm sucking right now... just keeping tabs. :facepalm:

Week Four
Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston
Atlanta @ Seattle
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

^ I know, brain lapse.... I seen their new guy Kafka (or something or other) and mistook him and forgot the trade. I was hoping nobody would point that out, I noticed the mistake after the editing period had passed.

Interesting game tonight in Dallas, the Eagles are only a game back as things go. Ho-hum.

Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston
Atlanta @ Seattle <<< there's my upset. Atlanta's terrible on the road
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
New York Jets @ Baltimore <<< I hope I'm wrong, but I know my ravens will find a way to fuck up.
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Dang was my week 3 picks that good?

Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston
Atlanta @ Seattle
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston <---UPSET PICK
Atlanta @ Seattle
Denver @ Green Bay
Miami @ San Diego
New England @ Oakland
Indianapolis @ Tampa Bay

:2 cents:

As far as the Eagles go it is always harder to actually execute when a team is some imaginary dream team than it is to just be thought of one before any playing of the game happens. I think we are seeing that.

I also was never sold on Vick. He's been involved with the NFL for over 10 years now and he as had decent seasons twice in his entire career, his rookie season and last year, and last year would be the only one I would classify as good. The other times he has either sucked, or been in prison. Maybe he will pull it around, but I don't know why Philadelphia put so much stock in him when he's still relatively unproven to be as good as last year (not to mention having all that time being horrible at quarterback in the past), combined that he is getting older especially considering the skill set that he has and the athleticism he needs to use to be just as good as he is.

What would be easier to believe, that the real Vick was the one last year or was the one we have seen for years and years and years before that?

I'm a huge Steelers fan, and I'm looking forward to their game against Houston tomorrow. I'm just wondering which team will show up. The one that easily beat the Seahawks, or the one that barely beat a Manningless Colts team. Should be a good game though, Houston's defense isn't all that great, but their offense is. It will all come down to the Steelers D.

I'm a huge Steelers fan, and I'm looking forward to their game against Houston tomorrow. I'm just wondering which team will show up. The one that easily beat the Seahawks, or the one that barely beat a Manningless Colts team. Should be a good game though, Houston's defense isn't all that great, but their offense is. It will all come down to the Steelers D.

I'm amazed that Houston's pass defense is always as bad as it is year after year. You would have thought that at some point they would have seriously invested in some good defensive backs and linebackers for that.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Detroit @ Dallas
Tennessee @ Cleveland
Buffalo @ Cincinnati
Minnesota @ Kansas City
Washington @ St Louis
Carolina @ Chicago
Pittsburgh @ Houston
Atlanta @ Seattle