• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

The only performer worth a damn at halftime was MIA, who flipped off the camera. I'm shocked the Giants won. In terms of history, Eli has a ways before he overtakes Peyton. But right now, meaning at this moment, only a dope would choose Peyton over Eli when given the choice. Crazy how two poor defenses only gave up a combined 38 points. I really expected Brady to lead the Pats down to score, but that timeout wasted on the challenge really hurt them. And if Deion Branch does not drop that pass on the first play on the last drive, I like New England's chances on that drive. Congrats to the Giants, namely Eli Manning. He won that title, that team is average at best in every aspect except the passing game.

The only performer worth a damn at halftime was MIA, who flipped off the camera. I'm shocked the Giants won. In terms of history, Eli has a ways before he overtakes Peyton. But right now, meaning at this moment, only a dope would choose Peyton over Eli when given the choice. Crazy how two poor defenses only gave up a combined 38 points. I really expected Brady to lead the Pats down to score, but that timeout wasted on the challenge really hurt them. And if Deion Branch does not drop that pass on the first play on the last drive, I like New England's chances on that drive. Congrats to the Giants, namely Eli Manning. He won that title, that team is average at best in every aspect except the passing game.
Pretty much my thoughts. I thought for sure Brady and Co. were going to be successors. Giants won, give them the credit.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I really think that dropped pass by Welker was the game changer, he makes that catch Patriots win. I knew it as soon as he dropped it.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)