• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Didn't God (Christian) tell Bush to invade Iraq which resulted in over a million deaths? That's a pretty high death tally if we are comparing the deaths to religion ratio :dunno:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

You forgot this holy Christian warrior

picture

http://graph.facebook.com/100000009367703/picture?type=large

bosnian-genocide-bijeljina-massacre-in-march-1992-61.jpg

Bosnian Genocide, 1992: A Serbian paramilitary soldier from Arkan's Tigers shoots Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim) civilians in the street of Bijeljina on 31 March 1992, the first day of the Bosnian war. Photographer: Ron Haviv

bosnian-genocide-bijeljina-massacre-in-march-1992-41.jpg

Bosnian Genocide, 1992: Serbian paramilitaries kick and kill Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim) civilians on the streets of Bijeljina on 31 March 1992, the first day of the Bosnian war. Serbian troops slaughtered hundreds of unarmed Bosniak (Bosnian Muslim) civilians - men, women, children and elderly - in during the attack on this norteastern Bosnian city. Photographer: Ron Haviv

Hitler would have been impressed

http://genocideinbosnia.wordpress.com/

I'm a Serb American and you know nothing about why the Serbs fought for what they believed in the Balkan Civil War. You have no clue what they suffered from Muslims and Croats during WWII.

Christianity is a speck compared to fundamentalist Islam. Showing examples of some Christian loons decades ago cannot compare to Islam's past and PRESENT danger to the MidEast, Near East, and Far East.

Like I said trying to compare 21st century Christianity to current 8th century Islam is foolish and ignorant.

So you people don't like Christianity? Fine but don't even try and compare it to the horror and future ambitions of Islamism.

It seems that many leftists knowingly shield Islam from criticism for some odd reason. Atheists defending Islam is incredibly ironic.

Showing examples of some Christian loons decades ago cannot compare to Islam's past and PRESENT danger to the MidEast, Near East, and Far East.

you said just 1 page ago, that "christianity" wasn't the cause of any brutality.....why are ya moving the goal posts again?

It seems that many leftists knowingly shield Islam from criticism for some odd reason.
who has done that? No one is shielding anyone from responsibility. Show where someone has actually done that
Atheists defending Islam is incredibly ironic.
who has defended islam?

did jeebus tell you these things because you sure as hell didn't read them in this thread
tumblr_l5scrcwuEL1qz9bwro1_500.gif

you said just 1 page ago, that "christianity" wasn't the cause of any brutality.....why are ya moving the goal posts again?

who has done that? No one is shielding anyone from responsibility. Show where someone has actually done that
who has defended islam?

did jeebus tell you these things because you sure as hell didn't read them in this thread
tumblr_l5scrcwuEL1qz9bwro1_500.gif

I didn't say Christianity wasn't to blame for ANY brutality. I'm not moving any goal posts.

Your tone and the fact you keep bringing up Christianity when the topic is about Islam's intolerance and violence translates to you deflecting criticism towards Islam.

I get it, you hate Christians, and Christianity. Bully for you. It seems like it takes a fraction of a second required to get an atheist/lieftist to criticize Christianity but it's like pulling teeth when you get one to do the same about an intolerant, racist, misogynist entity called Islam. Islam is against everything a leftist/atheist stands for yet you guys go to bat for the Islamists. :rolleyes:

emceeemcee

Banned
I don't know the man, he may be a dimwit.

yeah it's a tough one isn't it

:facepalm:

But its nice to see you're condemnation is in the right place.......as usual

I guess Gates and the FBI were just lefty faggots as well for trying to stop him (and not pragmatists who thought the safety of their troops and aid workers were more important that some yokel's right to burn a book)

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Muhammed drawings, Koran burnings....Muslims will find any reason to murder in the name of their "peaceful" religion. How pathetic!!

Still waiting for you to just quote anyone in this thread justifying what these people did to the UN personnel.

The only thing that was illustrated (that you seem to be pissing your pants over) is your unnecessarily beligerent attitude towards Islam. Rather than condemn the actions of thugs, you feel its necessary to lump any associated affiliation into one big target. With that, your false equivalency (Christianity is better than Islam because....), its paramount to saying Burger King food is better for you than McDonalds, so lets all try to close down every McDonalds (they are BOTH the same poison).

It isn't justifying bad behavior (your 'librul' codified slur), its simply pointing out horrendously ignorant and sloppy logic.
1. WHY aren't muslims in the Americas routinely behaving in this fashion?
2. In that region, WHY does the culture not advance with the rest of civilization?

2. In that region, WHY does the culture not advance with the rest of civilization?

In a word, it's fundamentalism... in any religion, fundamentalists tend to take their religion and follow it so strictly and without any rational, independent thought that they can justify anything they do, including atrocities, in the name of God. :2 cents:

The ragheaded muslamics are very good at "protesting". l

Let's not forget though, that the "majority" of muslims are just peaceful yogurt eaters who would never even harm a fly. I wonder if we will see even a single one of these pieces of garbage out protesting about their muslim brothers and sisters who just went out and murdered people IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

Will the "peaceful" muslamics protest that? I think not. And they wonder why they are becoming hated more and more throughout the world. They need to spend less time whining about anti-muslim prejudice and a lot more time protesting the barbaric acts of the sheet heads in their own "religion".

Just show us even a single ******* protesting this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfzbr5bwri&skipcontrinter=1

^some quran burning for those interested. I didn't make the video though just found it.

Honestly, i don't think it matters at all. If you're crazy enough to have either one of those things spark a violent reaction to that degree. You were just waiting for an excuse...literally any excuse to to flip out. For instance:

muhammed_kurt_westergaard_jyllands-posten_cartoons.jpg

looks like the bad guy out of the bond film "octopussy".

emceeemcee

Banned
The ragheaded muslamics are very good at "protesting". l

Let's not forget though, that the "majority" of muslims are just peaceful yogurt eaters who would never even harm a fly. I wonder if we will see even a single one of these pieces of garbage out protesting about their muslim brothers and sisters who just went out and murdered people IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

Will the "peaceful" muslamics protest that? I think not. And they wonder why they are becoming hated more and more throughout the world. They need to spend less time whining about anti-muslim prejudice and a lot more time protesting the barbaric acts of the sheet heads in their own "religion".

Just show us even a single ******* protesting this.

Does this hatred of muslims extend to all the Afghan and Iraqi soldiers and police who died trying to achieve American objectives in those two countries?

Just curious.

georges

Staff member
I can see that the topic is muscular, please people no flaming and no insults, thanks for your understanding

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Does this hatred of muslims extend to all the Afghan and Iraqi soldiers and police who died trying to achieve American objectives in those two countries?

Just curious.

you just can't help yourself........

thousands of religiuos fanatics went nuts on the street over a burnt book on the other side of the world.
They went into a building and murdered every non muslim they could, even cutting somes heads off.
Innocent people who were harming no one.

People here are denouncing it, angry over it and all you can do is call THEM haters?

That's literally disgusting.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
what does the kkk 100 years ago have to do with this?
with what happened?

why bring that up?
what is your point?

Oh dear .... try reading a post before you respond to it.

The thread has descended into nothing more than bickering over who's got the worst record of atrocities. Just as my post said.

Hence the use of the word 'redundant' and the pairing of that word with the picture .... which is relevant to both arguments because it shows Christians who are prepared to kill other people for failing to submit to their twisted world view, which they back up with their twisted interpretation of scripture.

(the KK, BTW, is alive and well and growing in size, so apart from the age of the picture, the message is just as true today)

Otherwise, your post is great :hatsoff:

emceeemcee

Banned
you just can't help yourself........

thousands of religiuos fanatics went nuts on the street over a burnt book on the other side of the world.
They went into a building and murdered every non muslim they could, even cutting somes heads off.
Innocent people who were harming no one.

People here are denouncing it, angry over it and all you can do is call THEM haters?

That's literally disgusting.

You built a strawman so you could get all indignant. That isn't unpredictable. Or original. Or even mildly creative.

Can you at least try to be mildly creative? just for the sake of keeping the discussion above yawning point and all. Thankyou for your cooperation.

Still waiting for you to just quote anyone in this thread justifying what these people did to the UN personnel.

The only thing that was illustrated (that you seem to be pissing your pants over) is your unnecessarily beligerent attitude towards Islam. Rather than condemn the actions of thugs, you feel its necessary to lump any associated affiliation into one big target. With that, your false equivalency (Christianity is better than Islam because....), its paramount to saying Burger King food is better for you than McDonalds, so lets all try to close down every McDonalds (they are BOTH the same poison).

It isn't justifying bad behavior (your 'librul' codified slur), its simply pointing out horrendously ignorant and sloppy logic.

It's not necessary to quote you "justifying" what the Muslim mob did to innocent UN officials. Instead you try to deflect criticism of Islam's intolerance and violence by bringing up another religion which has nothing to do with what happened.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh dear .... try reading a post before you respond to it.

The thread has descended into nothing more than bickering over who's got the worst record of atrocities. Just as my post said.

Hence the use of the word 'redundant' and the pairing of that word with the picture .... which is relevant to both arguments because it shows Christians who are prepared to kill other people for failing to submit to their twisted world view, which they back up with their twisted interpretation of scripture.

(the KK, BTW, is alive and well and growing in size, so apart from the age of the picture, the message is just as true today)

Otherwise, your post is great :hatsoff:

Oh so you were just trying to prove that point.

I think I get it.

But Cat, every time someone posts a thread about a current mass murder by muslims in the name of their religion some people always have to say " well christians have killed too" and turn it into a debate,

you know that.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Oh so you were just trying to prove that point.

I think I get it.

But Cat, every time someone posts a thread about a current mass murder by muslims in the name of their religion some people always have to say " well christians have killed too" and turn it into a debate,

you know that.

Yea, I know ... I suppose that post was my tangential way of getting to that point.

Apart from the Buddhists (pacifist bastards) all major religions are soaked in blood from atrocities caused throughout human history.

Whether its Muslims chopping off heads today, or Christians burning Muslims alive in their thousands hundreds of years ago, or Romans crucifying Christians in their thousands, two thousand of years ago, for me, it's all further proof of the monstrous abuse and hypocrisy that religion is. (note, I am not talking about FAITH, I am talking about the organised practice of that faith)

I suppose this says it best for me: