• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

I never made threats, I told you what I do to these types, I always make sure that they did in fact get their injuries while they were invading someones country before I push them over. SOmetimes I pretend to be a typical Fox News watching patriotard just so that they disabled vet will trust me, and admit to me his involvement in crimes against humanity. I feel I would technically be within my right to execute the criminal on the spot according to Geneva convention rules, but I just push them down and scrape them up a little, maybe a few kicks to the kidneys when the are down, i finish it off with some spit in their face, and a reminder that not everyone supports the war crimes that they we a part of.

I know you are full of it because you would be in a chair by now if you had actually done this in public. Or are in a correctional facility typing away right now?? Gitmo has an extra room I hear.

Shifty

O.G.
I never made threats, I told you what I do to these types, I always make sure that they did in fact get their injuries while they were invading someones country before I push them over. SOmetimes I pretend to be a typical Fox News watching patriotard just so that they disabled vet will trust me, and admit to me his involvement in crimes against humanity. I feel I would technically be within my right to execute the criminal on the spot according to Geneva convention rules, but I just push them down and scrape them up a little, maybe a few kicks to the kidneys when the are down, i finish it off with some spit in their face, and a reminder that not everyone supports the war crimes that they we a part of.

Are you fucking insane?

No such thing as real anything when it comes to the fanciful tales of religion. Freaking Star Wars on steroids........

Well Israel insists that they are God's chosen race, and that God promised them the land that Israel is currently on, plus the land that their Muslim neighbors currently inhabit all around them. Christians have been brainwashed to serve the agenda of these Jews in Israel. Most American Christards support these wars against Muslims based solely on religion. You will find that most all Patriotards and Christards support the slaughter of innocent Muslims solely because of religious bullshit that they have been brainwashed with. So all of this religious bullshit is being used as the reason for all of these bullshit wars, so it's kind of a big deal to some

When it comes to comparing Muslims, Jews, and Christians..............The Muslims come out smelling like roses, and looking like the victims, they also appear to be the least insane of the three. If we look at the death toll it's amazing, millions of dead Muslims compared to a few thousand dead Christians, and 3 or 4 dead jews.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The Quran is actually from a work from Satan intended to divert a creationist's view of God's divinity and true word, saying that Jesus was only a prophet and not really God Himself revealed in the flesh.

Exodus 7:11 "Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments"

Revelation 13:13,14 "And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived."

Satan's desire is to make people believe lies about the truth, for people to commit sins and ultimately get them into Hell. Signs such as these can really deceive people into making them do really crazy things:

supernatural flashes of light caught on tape watch carefully at 3:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4IelMS6hQs&feature=g-hist

Jesus said, "Whoever will may come to Me, and he that loses his life for My sake shall find life, and that more abundantly. But sinners must repent while still alive on earth. It is too late to repent when they arrive here. Many sinners want to serve God and Satan, or they believe that they have unlimited time to accept the grace God offers. The truly wise will choose this day whom they will serve. "

Jenkum's such a one trick pony.

ARGH! MILITARY! ARGH! BABYKILLERS! SPIT ON FACES! GROOOOWL!!! WHEELCHAIRS, I HATE WHEELCHAIRS! :mad:

ISRAEL! JEWS! WHITES! BABIES! JOHNNYSTYRO! I WANT TO FUCK YOU JOHNNY!!!! ARGH!

I am Jenkum, read my pseudo rage typing! BABYKILLERS!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Jenkum's such a one trick pony.

ARGH! MILITARY! ARGH! BABYKILLERS! SPIT ON FACES! GROOOOWL!!! WHEELCHAIRS, I HATE WHEELCHAIRS! :mad:

ISRAEL! JEWS! WHITES! BABIES! JOHNNYSTYRO! I WANT TO FUCK YOU JOHNNY!!!! ARGH!

I am Jenkum, read my pseudo rage typing! BABYKILLERS!

Are you typing with Hulk hands again?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You mean he misses the feeling of being air-tightened by a group of horny veterans?

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Hey jenkum. Is it that time of the month again little bitch. Huh, you phony little bitch. Oh yeah. What about muslims killing muslims? Huh. Why don't you move to Afghanistan & see how the radical muslims tolerate you. Maybe they'll make you wear a veil because your such a little whiny bitch. You racist anti-American, anti-Israel piece of shit (or are you literally a piece of shit?).

Actually I remember Marilyn Manson ripping up bibles during his concerts back in the nineties. All that happened was parents and some Christian groups boycotted and formed groups outside wherever he held concerts at. None of them ran around beheading the audience, band members, producers, or suicide bombing the concerts or record studios.

Look at just about any other band that sing about God, Christianity in a not so respectable way. Christians aren't suicide bombing, car bombing, beheading, or flying planes into buildings. Most they do is voice their concerns, form conferences, or just ignore it. Or get into arguments on internet forums/comment sections.

On a side note, I'd like to see a black metal take a Quran and rip it up on stage and say Allah is a filthy liar with shit breath and if he is real come down and strike me down, and get away with it without some international Islamic backlash. Nope. They stick with the overall Christian bashing because in the end majority of Christians aren't going to hold rallies holding signs saying: Convert or die, holocausts are coming, and mushroom clouds over unbelievers countries.

Hey jenkum. Is it that time of the month again little bitch. Huh, you phony little bitch. Oh yeah. What about muslims killing muslims? Huh. Why don't you move to Afghanistan & see how the radical muslims tolerate you. Maybe they'll make you wear a veil because your such a little whiny bitch. You racist anti-American, anti-Israel piece of shit (or are you literally a piece of shit?).

Did I break your expensive fake leg that the VA gave you? Was it you who had the motorized wheelchair with the American flags on it when I rolled you down that stair case? I hope you know how foolish you look now that you have been cut in half by real men fighting for their people, fighting against tyranny. Maybe you will learn some day that you were a foreign policy pawn whose life meant nothing. You looked stupid enough with the uniform on and all your limbs, you look even more stupid now that you have been cut down to size by the bomb of a freedom fighter.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
did i break your expensive fake leg that the va gave you? Was it you who had the motorized wheelchair with the american flags on it when i rolled you down that stair case? I hope you know how foolish you look now that you have been cut in half by real men fighting for their people, fighting against tyranny. Maybe you will learn some day that you were a foreign policy pawn whose life meant nothing. You looked stupid enough with the uniform on and all your limbs, you look even more stupid now that you have been cut down to size by the bomb of a freedom fighter.

I jenkum ANGRY!!! ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I ANGRY AT AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU JOOS!!!!!!!!! JENKUM NEED TAMPONS!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!