• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm really hoping for a storm of hundreds of thousands of at home Quran burning videos on youtube.

I'd 5 star each damn one.

that's what should be done.
I'd like to make of video, post it on every tube site of me rubbing my dick all over it then putting down and taking a big brown shit on it.

thousands of people "protesting" aka going ape shit on the street , killing people they think are christians in such horrible ways all over a burnt book?
Well the guy proved his point alright.

Every non muslim in the world should go buy a queeran and burn it simultaneously, show these sick fucks we ain't afraid of them or aren't gonna take theyre primitive, inferior culture bullshit anymore.

I've been thinking about how all the news reports I've read and seen so far are concentrating on the book burning more than the massacre, as if to divert blame.
There are 3 parties involved here, 2 of them are at war with each other while the other sits by, watches, and makes money off it and the funny thing is that this third party is the cause of the whole mess.

that's what should be done.
I'd like to make of video, post it on every tube site of me rubbing my dick all over it then putting down and taking a big brown shit on it.

thousands of people "protesting" aka going ape shit on the street , killing people they think are christians in such horrible ways all over a burnt book?
Well the guy proved his point alright.

Every non muslim in the world should go buy a queeran and burn it simultaneously, show these sick fucks we ain't afraid of them or aren't gonna take theyre primitive, inferior culture bullshit anymore.

I've been thinking about how all the news reports I've read and seen so far are concentrating on the book burning more than the massacre, as if to divert blame.
There are 3 parties involved here, 2 of them are at war with each other while the other sits by, watches, and makes money off it and the funny thing is that this third party is the cause of the whole mess.

I have to agree with that sentiment. The outright idiocy and hypocrisy stirs emotions that are to the core. It's frightening though to see your comments and compare them to what the people did at the massacre.

Your emotions no matter how raw and visceral they may be, are still aimed at in inanimate object; even though it was spurred on by a display of blatant violence and murder. Their murder was based on a perceived slight that warrants curse words at most.

It shows how deep the chasm truly is between the two cultures.

Here's a good and quick read I thought from Sam Harris.

http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/do-we-have-the-right-to-burn-the-koran/

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
What do you think they find more offensive, burning the qu'ran or making fun of Moooooooo-hammad? Just wondering.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFZbr5bWrI&skipcontrinter=1

^some Quran burning for those interested. I didn't make the video though just found it.

What do you think they find more offensive, burning the qu'ran or making fun of Moooooooo-hammad? Just wondering.

Honestly, I don't think it matters at all. If you're crazy enough to have either one of those things spark a violent reaction to that degree. You were just waiting for an excuse...literally any excuse to to flip out. For instance:

Muhammed_Kurt_Westergaard_Jyllands-Posten_Cartoons.jpg

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Ohhh... is that what he looks like. I've never actually seen a drawing or anything. So far I'm not impressed, but kinda cool hat.

The historian Bernard Lewis had it right when he said Islam is the problem. It is incompatible with the West and stands against everything we hold dear.

emceeemcee

Banned
I'm really hoping for a storm of hundreds of thousands of at home Quran burning videos on youtube.

I'd 5 star each damn one.

That would be entertaining for us, but not so much for all the aid workers who operate in muslim countries with little or no protection from the police.

Fuck shit titties! Someone burned my cat in the hat book!!! Im going to go to 7-11 and punch an indian in the face because of that.

That would be entertaining for us, but not so much for all the aid workers who operate in muslim countries with little or no protection from the police.

Well technically nothing would help; short of going over to a muslim country, setting up shop and trying to force them to give whatever non muslim faith or lack of faith you are, proper rights.

That or pull everyone in any muslim country out; which is sort of a forefit.

The historian Bernard Lewis had it right when he said Islam is the problem. It is incompatible with the West and stands against everything we hold dear.

lol - like Christianity is any better......how about just acknowledging that RELIGION, itself, is the suspension of thinking unleashing the justification for all sorts of inhumanity

repub-jesus.jpg

emceeemcee

Banned
just watched that dimwit from Florida on the television perform his mock trial of the koran :facepalm:

There seems to be no sign of him showing any kind of guilt or remorse over his little stunt :hatsoff: total dickhead

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
True that. The pastor was a fool for not considering the ramifications of his actions, and underestimating the fanaticism and sickness of the Muslim extremists. Sure, the sicko Afghans are wrong, but they aren't gonna stop. Ever. Until they're dead, or we are.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
lol - like Christianity is any better......how about just acknowledging that RELIGION, itself, is the suspension of thinking unleashing the justification for all sorts of inhumanity

repub-jesus.jpg

yeah, but I haven't see to many christians going ape shit on the street, blowing shit up and killing innocent people in horrible ways because someone somewhere burned a bible, or for any other reason at that.
but as always when something like this happens someones gotta say "I know you are but what am I?".
just watched that dimwit from Florida on the television perform his mock trial of the koran :facepalm

There seems to be no sign of him showing any kind of guilt or remorse over his little stunt :hatsoff: total dickhead

I don't know the man, he may be a dimwit.
But its nice to see you're condemnation is in the right place.......as usual

True that. The pastor was a fool for not considering the ramifications of his actions, and underestimating the fanaticism and sickness of the Muslim extremists. Sure, the sicko Afghans are wrong, but they aren't gonna stop. Ever. Until they're dead, or we are.

Yeah he proved his point alright.
And I don't think he underestimated it, I think he knew there was a very big chance of something terrible happening.
in other words he knew they'd go nuts, they've proved this so many times now
That last thing you wrote Mdude, pretty scary, but pretty true it seems.

As always, the ****** controled media will report this story with the main emphasis not on the perpetrator, aka sick religious fanatic muslim murderers , but on the motive for them doing it.
Trying to divert attention and blame on them, and putting in on a christian.
This is how they mold peoples perspectives on the situation, make them blame themselves, make them passive scared pussies.
I think hitler wrote about this in mein kampf, when no one stands up for themselves, allows certain groups to do whatever they want out of fear........passiveness is followed by chaos.

That's the entire problem though. The Muslims want you to censor yourself and respect them; whether it's honest respect for their culture or out of fear it doesn't matter.

Not doing something because you're afraid they will do something insane is exactly what they want. That means you're diminished in your freedoms and your speech while they get to do whatever the hell that want, whenever they want.

It sucks that people got killed brutally because of a act of free speech. However he isn't to blame for their deaths.

It's sort of like when people blame the rape victim for being raped. "Well she was wearing really revealing clothing; she was basically asking for it."

Which oddly enough is not unlike how the legal system in many middle eastern countries deal with crime concerning women...

When you have the President and the commander of US forces in Afghanistan (Patraeus) warning you that to go through with this would lead to the endangerment of allied lives and give the Taliban further ammunition against you, Jones' actions and his failure to take those warnings into consideration prior to going ahead with such an endeavour do need to be questioned. I do not wish to remove any of the personal responsibility of those directly involved in this disgusting act, but given the context of the place it occurred and those directly involved whose political aims are strengthened by stirring up such hatred, any excuse at all is really all that's needed to garner such a reaction - of which Karzai also needs to take some responsibility for publicly denouncing it and giving it further coverage than it needed.

Yes Jones has the right to do it, but it seems he disregarded all of the warnings laid out before him in order to engage in what seems like nothing more than a pissing contest with another groups deity.

repub-jesus.jpg

Apples and oranges. I don't see Christianity making followers go out and butcher innocent people en masse like Islam. Christianity isn't politicized like Islam. Christianity is compatible with Western values, Islam is not.

Christianity reformed itself centuries ago. Islam is still in the 8th century.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Never heard of Ireland, huh?:dunno:

True. A Brit cop just got taken out by a car bomb. The problem is assholes, not this or that religion.

The Afgan thing is a case of one asshole setting off a shitload of profoundly greater assholes.

What a wonderful world, huh?