• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Those wheelschair warriors, and the peg leg commandos probably live for the high fives, and the "thanks for your service" slogans, I will ruin their high when I call them a war criminal slave, pushing their wheel chair down a flight of steps, or kicking out the fake leg from under them.

Wow....you're a brave man, Jerkum. Tell you what, Mr. shit-sniffing internet badass, you try that trick on my paraplegic buddy here in Texas and he'll put a 9mm slug between your fucking eyes faster than you can blink.

Careful Jagger. This guy is obviously trained in handicap fighting. If there was a gang of wheelchair bound individuals I am sure they won't stand a chance against his black belt of internet douche-baggery.

Jagger69

Careful Jagger. This guy is obviously trained in handicap fighting. If there was a gang of wheelchair bound individuals I am sure they won't stand a chance against his black belt of internet douche-baggery.

Oh yeah....he's one bad mofo. After he's done with the paralyzed vet, maybe he can find somebody's grandmother to slap the shit out of. Dude's a fucking coward.

Whether or not what he says is true, which is highly unlikely or else we would have heard it on the news and he would be locked up, it shows his character. Well lack of and he has no real input on anything. He is blind with stupidity and dense thinking.

Posting on the internet is kind of like how your true self comes out when you're drunk. Inhibition goes away and out comes a side of an individual that is usually left best with yourself and contained. That is a general statement, of course.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
This thread is just hilarious. Did Will seriously just say that he´s not a christian extremist? Holy fucking shit.

Jagger69

This thread is just hilarious. Did Will seriously just say that he´s not a christian extremist? Holy fucking shit.

Don't be ridiculous, Patrick. Will said there "is no such thing" as a Christian extremist. Just doesn't exist....simply because he says so. Dude must never leave his mom's basement. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
In my opinion, foreign troups moved into those countries, and now finally the people there stand up and seriously fight back.

Those armed forces asked for this, now they get their asses handed to them.

I have no sympathy for any soldier who invaded Afghanistan :2 cents:

In my opinion, foreign troups moved into those countries, and now finally the people there stand up and seriously fight back.

Exactly, that's what im saying here. I would never actually cause any harm to anyone unless my life was directly threatened. I feel sorry for the American soldiers who were forced to kill innocent people, they didnt know what they were getting themselves into, they thought they were being good Americans, they didnt know that their evil government would use them to commit war crimes, and for reasons that do not benefit or protect the American people. I know that many of these soldiers will end up killing themselves because of the guilt that they feel for "just following orders". When I see the troops with missing legs I always think to myself "he deserved it", but I would never say something mean spirited to one of them. I can tell you that I would never want to know an ex soldier personally. These people that had to kill entire families in Iraq or Afghanistan will be forever scarred by their actions, these people are bound to have mental illnesses and severe psychotic issues. Many of these psychopaths will become Cops, and many of these mentally ill Cops will kill innocent Americans. These troops with damaged minds and black souls are more dangerous to Americans than any terrorist bogeyman that the government can come up with.

This is a great soldier, he admits he was ordered to kill innocent people, he is sorry about his behavior

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

You are aware that the soldiers themselves were not the ones who decided to invade? If you don't want to have sympathy for someone, don't have sympathy for the politicians and govenments that made the call to invade Afghanistan, not the soldiers that were forced to go and came back disabled for life.

:facepalm:

Germans have a 2 century ban on having opinions on anything concerning invasions of any kind. Just sayin......

Jagger69

I would never actually cause any harm to anyone unless my life was directly threatened. I feel sorry for the American soldiers who were forced to kill innocent people, they didnt know what they were getting themselves into, they thought they were being good Americans, they didnt know that their evil government would use them to commit war crimes, and for reasons that do not benefit or protect the American people.

Doesn't really change my general low opinion of you but this is at least a reasonable and debatable position. One thing I'd like to know, however....is this a retraction of your earlier claims of how you would harm disabled American vets? If it isn't, your first statement is a lie.

Germans have a 2 century ban on having opinions on anything concerning invasions of any kind. Just sayin......

Classic! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Rep headed your way!

Shifty

O.G.

Do you have sympathy for 2,977 innocents murdered in the Fall of 2001?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

On the one hand I have sympathy for the troops who have to fight the Taliban. On ther other; a quick read of history will tell you what happens to those who enter Afghan.
I have some sympathy for the Afghans too.

We should never have entered Afghan. It will serve no purpose.