• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
about the pastor.
his actions were filled with hate and prejudice and he should be held accountable for his actions that wife beatin, nascar loving , white trash redneck.

As far as the "protesters" who cut off more innocent peoples heads because of their skin color and assumed religion?
Shit happens.

Islamism has nothing to do with Arabs. Infact it is a multi-ethnic movement started and majorly upheld by non-Arabs, namely Persians in Iran and Afghanistan. Similarly, the current incident is in Afghanistan which involves no Arabs.

Your linking of these two completely unrelated things reflects nothing but your own ignorance.

Btw, didn't you say you liked Iran earlier? Quite paradoxical regarding your apparant far-right ignorant mindset and specifically anti-Arab agenda - unless your a Persian Nationalist or something...

You need to either double your meds or cut the dosage. The Arab strain of Islam is the most violent.
Thus finish the lesson for today.:hatsoff:

about the pastor.
his actions were filled with hate and prejudice and he should be held accountable for his actions that wife beatin, nascar loving , white trash redneck.

As far as the "protesters" who cut off more innocent peoples heads because of their skin color and assumed religion?
Shit happens.

You need to either double your meds or cut the dosage. The Arab strain of Islam is the most violent.
Thus finish the lesson for today.:hatsoff:

:facepalm:

Don't you guys ever get tired of posting your love and devotion for certain racial groups and religions day after day? I'm sure we all got the message a long time ago. You don't like these people and their religion. Message received and understood. :2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yes youre right ace.
I admit it.
I have no love for religions that have been killing jews and christians and their own in mass quantities since the 1970's.
I'm sorry, I know how shitty of me that is to feel that way.

maybe I'll get mine and some muslim will cut my head off.

I think most here would have posted once about our disgust over what happened in kabul.
but with all of you going on about how christians are just as bad, its racist to feel that way , blah blah blah........we just keep coming back as if we actually think we might get through to you people but inside our hearts we know that that's like asking a bear to shit on a toilet.

yes youre right ace.
I admit it.
I have no love for religions that have been killing jews and christians and their own in mass quantities since the 1970's.

I think most here would have posted once about our disgust over what happened in kabul.
but with all of you going on about how christians are just as bad, its racist to feel that way , blah blah blah........we just keep coming back as if we actually think we might get through to you people but inside our hearts we know that that's like asking a bear to shit on a toilet.

x100

Last edited:
yes youre right ace.
I admit it.

meester the point of it that you and a few others are either missing or ignoring is extremists can and have found plenty to justify (in their minds) acts of violence committed in the name of the tenets and text of both religions.

It's true that Islamic extremists are by far more prone to large scale violent acts than compared to Christian extremists today. But to then take it a step further by preaching how extremist Islamics necessarily bear reflection on Islam is as simple-minded and naive as attributing the historical violence of Christian extremists to the doctrine of Christianity.

The doctrine of Islam no more causes violence than did Christianity throughout history. If the doctrines were to blame then Christians would still be engaging in some of the violent practices of their past as the doctrine hasn't changed. People indoctrinated in beliefs cause violence.

That's why even today there is the case where a Christian of a specifically violent indoctrination can walk into a church and murder a Dr. while he sits worshiping with other Christians indoctrinated differently.

The historian Bernard Lewis had it right when he said Islam is the problem. It is incompatible with the West and stands against everything we hold dear.

Intolerance is the problem, no matter what faith a person has. There have been times when Muslims tolerated those of other faiths. Other times, the blood ran knee deep during the crusades. There are people who are trying to find common ground between those of different faiths. As a Christian, my Islamic brothers and I have a common ancestor, Abraham. Why not begin our conversation with a discussion about Abraham and his strong faith? Like Rodney King said during the L.A. riots...can't we all just get along?
Maybe not. Maybe we'll go on killing each other, long after I'm dead and gone.

yes youre right ace.
I admit it.

Again, we got the message a long time ago, meester. :hammer:

I don't see the point of filling my heart with hate for an entire religion because a small percentage of its followers are crazy murderers. That just makes the problem worse.

You can't create a more peaceful world by spreading hate. :2 cents:

meester the point of it that you and a few others are either missing or ignoring is extremists can and have found plenty to justify (in their minds) acts of violence committed in the name of the tenets and text of both religions.

It's true that Islamic extremists are by far more prone to large scale violent acts than compared to Christian extremists today. But to then take it a step further by preaching how extremist Islamics necessarily bear reflection on Islam is as simple-minded and naive as attributing the historical violence of Christian extremists to the doctrine of Christianity.

The doctrine of Islam no more causes violence than did Christianity throughout history. If the doctrines were to blame then Christians would still be engaging in some of the violent practices of their past as the doctrine hasn't changed. People indoctrinated in beliefs cause violence.

That's why even today there is the case where a Christian of a specifically violent indoctrination can walk into a church and murder a Dr. while he sits worshiping with other Christians indoctrinated differently.

Intolerance is the problem, no matter what faith a person has. There have been times when Muslims tolerated those of other faiths. Other times, the blood ran knee deep during the crusades. There are people who are trying to find common ground between those of different faiths. As a Christian, my Islamic brothers and I have a common ancestor, Abraham. Why not begin our conversation with a discussion about Abraham and his strong faith? Like Rodney King said during the L.A. riots...can't we all just get along?

x 100 :clap: :clap:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Again, we got the message a long time ago, meester. :hammer:

I don't see the point of filling my heart with hate for an entire religion because a small percentage of its followers are crazy murderers. That just makes the problem worse.

You can't create a more peaceful world by spreading hate. :2 cents:

x 100 :clap: :clap:

yeah I'm spreading hate.
I'm spreading hate.
I'm spreading hate?
I'm not spreading hate, I'm spreading the concept of self defense.

Do you understand what happened?
Can you even conceive it?
An angry raging mob of prejudiced, very hateful , religious nuts stormed a United Nations office and killed every body they saw that they believed wasn't muslim.
Do you have any concept of how horrible it is to cut someones head off with a big knife is?
What if that was your mother or father? would you still be calling me hateful?

Not only that but there is no law there to stop this kind of stuff?
sure there is but they don't care either, most of law enforcement is on the side of the religious nuts.

this kind of stuff just keep happening, theyre not gonna stop.

and people like you just don't get it.
you just have go against whites, go against christians, go against the united states no matter what embedded inside you.
That point if view is literally suicidal.

Small percentage or not, Its eventually gonna be us or them..........and thats there doing not ours.
And by judging from the tens of thousands of people on the street going ape shit all the time I don't even think it is a small percentage.

Christian countries are over there , investing money, putting themselves in harms way helping these people and they are randomly killing them and killing people all over the globe.
I wish all peaceful, non arab countries would just leave there entirely,stop giving money entirely but tell every government or dictatorship in that region that if there is one more act of terrorism anywhere from them we will spend the next 10 years bombing them into oblivion, everyday,every night.
hopefully they would get the point, and if they don't they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Its either that or let them continue to do things like this until they do something really big and kill millions.
Is that what you want to see happen ace because we all know its gonna someday.

Thank you you've been great.
:hatsoff:

:horse: :horse:
^ More hate!! It just keeps on coming. :facepalm:

If they killed my mother sure I'd hate the individuals who did it. But I would not fill my heart with hate for all muslims around the world. That doesn't make sense and it won't make me feel any better.

This "us" and "them" BS blar blar blar is all in your head. You want to believe it just like those that want to believe Obama was not born in America.

Go nuts and spread as much hate as you like, meester. As Whitney Houston once said "I will always love you." :kiss:

Thank you you've been great.

:hatsoff:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I might as well be talking to the wall.

Cite one hateful thing I wrote?
nevermind,to you anything thats not pro muslim, pro terrorist is hateful, you've shown that enough.
I don't hate muslims in general, just the ones who kill innocents and the ones who support them in any way.
you saying that over and over is just a cop out, just a diversion and disguise.

And I never said Obama wasn't born in America

as far as us and them just being in my head, answer this:
If or when they have the ability to commit a huge act of terrorism again, do you think they will or won't?

meesterperfect said:
I might as well be talking to the wall.

:1orglaugh

Cite one hateful thing I wrote?
Just one? I could find enough to fill this thread. Here's one from post 149 of this thread.

I wish all peaceful, non arab countries would just leave there entirely,stop giving money entirely but tell every government or dictatorship in that region that if there is one more act of terrorism anywhere from them we spend the next will 10 years bombing them into oblivion, everyday,every night. hopefully they would get the point, and if they don't they have nobody to blame but themselves.

I'm sure you'd love it. :2 cents:

According to you, if Gaddafi somehow manages to stay in power and commits an act of terrorism we should bomb Libya into oblivion, even though any sensible person knows fully well that the vast majority of the Libyan people do not support him or his actions. Many Libyans have been killed today, trying to remove that devil from power. But you don't want to acknowledge that.

I don't hate muslims in general, just the ones who kill innocents and the ones who support them in any way.

If you don't hate muslims in general then why are you suggesting "we" spend the next will 10 years bombing them into oblivion, everyday,every night. An act of terrorism is no excuse to wipe a nation off the face of the earth. :insert Hitler photo:

And I never said Obama wasn't born in America

And I never said you did. :tongue: Try reading what I wrote and not what you want to believe. I said you are 'like' them and you are "like" them.

as far as us and them just being in my head, answer this:
If or when they have the ability to commit a huge act of terrorism again, do you think they will or won't?

If by 'them' you mean the terrorists then the answer is most likely to be YES.
That's 'like' asking if a drug dealer will sell crack if they have a supplier. Obviously the answer is most likely to be YES.

At the end of the day you will believe whatever suits your end game.
Like "GWB" you don't care about the facts. We understand that.

Good luck with that. A muslim considers himself a higher being than you and I and far far above an apostate or atheist.