• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taliban to Afghans: Kill foreigners over Quran burnings

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Atheism is not a religion Will E. You really should know that. :facepalm:

If you can prove (with scientific evidence) that god exists. Then I'll (...Atheists, non-believers) will just say okay. He's real then... and life will go on.

But, it is. ;) Court rules Atheism is a religion. Link
Just one of many examples.

God is not going to come down here and tell you Himself. That's why there is a Bible.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
But, it is. ;) Court rules Atheism of religion. Link
Just one of many examples.

God is not going to come down here and tell you Himself. That's why there is a Bible.

A court ruled because they think it's a religion. If you ask any atheist & they'll tell you the same thing. Atheism is NOT a religion. Why are you religious folks so damn stubborn.

Read...
http://atheism.about.com/od/aboutatheism/p/AtheismReligion.htm
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/ath/blathm_rel_religion.htm

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
Even George Carlin called it a religion. It is stop denying it.

So I'm religious then. When I know I'm not. :facepalm:

Is George Carlin (R.I.P.) King of the Atheists. No. If he did say it. Maybe he was joking since he is a Comedian. Did you know George Carlin worships the sun (He was joking of course).

Could you provide a link to a video of him saying it?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So I'm religious then. When I know I'm not. :facepalm:

Is George Carlin (R.I.P.) King of the Atheists. No. If he did say it. Maybe he was joking since he is a Comedian. Did you know George Carlin worships the sun (He was joking of course).

Could you provide a link to a video of him saying it?
"For a while I thought of myself as an atheist until I realized it was just a belief, too."

--- George Carlin, Las Vegas City Life, Aug. 2007.

He also said it was a religion in an interview. I think it was on Inside the actor's studio.

:facepalm: Atheism is a religion :facepalm:. Lack of faith and believing in a god is now a religion. :facepalm:

Educate yourselves.
[video=facebook;342721349081432]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=342721349081432[/video]

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
As much as he wants you to believe he was not materialistic, he was and he was a Capitalist.

Here's one of his homes. Link

In an interview in 2001 George told Larry Getlen that he made about 2 1/2 million a year.

Probably more. ;)

While he is living the American dream he is telling his audience that they have to be asleep to believe it.

He was just an entertainer. Nothing more. Telling enough people what they want to hear for money.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
"For a while I thought of myself as an atheist until I realized it was just a belief, too."

--- George Carlin, Las Vegas City Life, Aug. 2007.

He also said it was a religion in an interview. I think it was on Inside the actor's studio.

Well that's his opinion (IMO he's not a true atheist then). I still would like to see a video of him saying it though.

(Religion) It's still like saying if a large group of people believe that pills will cure every one of there problems if someone tells you it will (placebo effect). People are religious because the fear of the unknown. All religion is a giant placebo effect of false hope & fairy tales told by people (mainly authority type of figures) to help you feel good. To get you to follow what they believe.

Atheism (NOT a religion) is just about facts & not believing in false made up crap. We need proof in order for us to accept it as fact. Did you even read the links I posted. I'm guessing you didn't.

A video You Might like. ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
:popcorn:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Will E's gonna get mad. You said JESUS CHRIST!

Quit hatin' on us Plasma. It's like a republican debate man. :1orglaugh

But if it's a Republican debate I am obligated to be negative, petty and annoying, aren't I?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
True. Will E is Rick Santorum though.

Doesn't Santorum have an adopted Chinese daughter? I'm pretty sure Will finds both adoption and the Chinese to be blasphemous.