• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2010/2011 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
That 73 1/2 over number could be in serious jeapordy.

Ya think? LOL....7-3 late in the second quarter. And this was supposed to be an offensive onslaught!

Sloppy game so far. Disappointing to say the least. There's a case to be made that the layoff between games for these teams is simply too long to enable them to keep their edge. Both teams look out of synch and mistake-prone. Not what you want in a NC game.

Just another glaring example of the travesty that NCAA football has become under the auspices of the BCS and the TV and corporate interests.

We want our game back!!!! :mad:

Sloppy game so far. Disappointing to say the least. There's a case to be made that the layoff between games for these teams is simply too long to enable them to keep their edge. Both teams look out of synch and mistake-prone. Not what you want in a NC game.

Just another glaring example of the travesty that NCAA football has become under the auspices of the BCS and the TV and corporate interests.

We want our game back!!!! :mad:

A month off will do ..at least early on..

We would have been better off watching the cheerleading pussy from Auburn and beaver (not Beavers ;)) from Oregon play in their lingerie for the 1st qtr.

Oregon's making this look easy :facepalm: Going for 2 is something Lame Kiffin did every time for the first 4 SC games this season. The Trojans and the Ducks routinely went for 2 pt convs against each other if memory serves...

Kind of a giant F U statement in this game and at that moment, tbh...

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
TD Auburn. Let's see how Kelly responds to this.

Well at least America is getting to see the new ThugU in Auburn. Classy bunch they are.... :rolleyes:

Go Ducks!

And my God, where does Oregon get their cheerleaders??? One is hotter than the next!

I'm going to go ahead and say Musburger is a fucktard.

That is all.

yes, I think we can all agree on that :glugglug:

^
I laughed when he said earlier, "Cam Newton is spraying the ball..."

Gotta part ways with you on this guys. Musburger is head and shoulders above any announcer calling college football today.

The guy is ALWAYS prepared, ALWAYS enthusiastic, always on top of the latest in the college game, makes great calls during the game and his attention to detail is unmatched.

Pay closer attention...be more objective and you'll see it's not even a competition.

And can I say at the risk of being flamed that as a dude who loathes these spread / backyard football offenses, this game is pure torture to watch? :dunno:

Gotta part ways with you on this guys. Musburger is head and shoulders above any announcer calling college football today.

The guy is ALWAYS prepared, ALWAYS enthusiastic, always on top of the latest in the college game, makes great calls during the game and his attention to detail is unmatched.

Pay closer attention...be more objective and you'll see it's not even a competition.

He's still annoying... I've always thought so. :anonymous

And can I say at the risk of being flamed that as a dude who loathes these spread / backyard football offenses, this game is pure torture to watch? :dunno:

Yeah...I'm down on read-option, zone blocking too.:pukey:

He's still annoying... I've always thought so. :anonymous

You might be in the majority opinion on this but objectively the guy is great what he does IMO.

BTW, that #32 for AU was the same guy that hospitalized an AU student in a bar fight... nearly killed the kid. Pure class.:rolleyes:

This just in.... The NCAA has issued a statement. #32's dad will be suspended for that knee to the face.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Agreed, the only problem with watching this game is having to listen to Musburger. Christ, he's annoying as fuck. And he doesn't add anything important or worthwhile to the broadcast.

He's also the same one who calls Purdue's basketball coach "Matty Painter" instead of Matt Painter. He's not a fucking third grader, he's a collegiate coach. No one else in the world calls him that. Why does Brent? Unless you're John Gruden, you don't get to give people nicknames. He calls Peyton Manning "The Sheriff," and I'm okay with that.

Agreed, the only problem with watching this game is having to listen to Musburger. Christ, he's annoying as fuck. And he doesn't add anything important or worthwhile to the broadcast.

He's also the same one who calls Purdue's basketball coach "Matty Painter" instead of Matt Painter. He's not a fucking third grader, he's a collegiate coach. No one else in the world calls him that. Why does Brent? Unless you're John Gruden, you don't get to give people nicknames. He calls Peyton Manning "The Sheriff," and I'm okay with that.

^^Disregard. A/Rry is still pissed about Indy losing to Rexy.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.