• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Song Ever

im surprised, nothing from def leppard in the list?? or i must take another look?? and the REMs "man on the moon" wasnt the worst of the 90s??

is interesting that in the list there isnt anything about Michael Jakson, thats ok , i dont like a lot that pop, but his songs had good rithm, im surprised, because there are many MJ haters, lol

How about Fergie - "My Humps"? or whatever she sings about. It's individual but for me I turn it off everytime I hear it

Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John 1976

This song manages to suck on every level. The productions sounds like they picked bad backing tracks out of the dumpster and had a chimpanzee do the remix.

That and it was pretty much a commercial jingle for tennis star Billie Jean King.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
any song from green day...hell for that matter their name is the worst band name ever!

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I'd have to say that Blind Melon's, "No Rain" is one of the worst songs ever.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
100 WORST POP RECORDS

1. The Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum) - The Cheeky Girls
  2. The Millennium Prayer - Cliff Richard
  3. Agadoo - Black Lace
  4. Candle In The Wind 1997 - Elton John
  5. Fast Food Song - The Fast Food Rockers
  6. Mr Blobby - Mr Blobby
  7. Because We Want To - Billie
  8. Barbie Girl - Aqua
  9. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
  10. Jenny From The Block - Jennifer Lopez

Details:
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/pop_records/results.html

(wouldn't have included "Vindaloo" though - but that's me...:D )

How about Fergie - "My Humps"? or whatever she sings about. It's individual but for me I turn it off everytime I hear it

Watch the video...it might change your mind...:D

Anything by Akon, Anything with Akon, Anything related to Akon, Anything by anyone that works or has worked with Akon.

i would say any depressive songs.. and songs from stupid boyzone like groups. damn..

om3ga

Who Let The Dogs Out? - Baha Men (I really hate this song - considering it's a poor bastardization of a classic soca tune)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Let_The_Dogs_Out

No Way No Way - Vanilla (or "No way no way, man-ah man-ah man-ah". A crap video + crap song + crap band = crap)

Long Haired Lover From Liverpool - Little Jimmy Osmond (who wasn't from Liverpool at all)

Love & Desire - Arpeggio (one of those records you loved when purchasing, then several years later, you realise just how bad it really is)

Anything by Nickelback. Someone should have told these guys when they were starting out that they were shit.

Same here, I'm sick of them. Too bad that the DJ's in the radio station I listen to think they're THE shit instead of them being just plain old stinking shit. Them and Stained. And I also don't like Pink Floyd either, they're not my cup of tea.

Any "Song" from the german Duo Modern Talking. :mad: They're all crap. But they all sounded the same anyway...

Type O Negative rules!

I forgot to mention tha a List of worst Songs that includes The Doors, The Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel can't be taken seriously at all. There are so many shit songs out there. The Pop Music of the last 15 years has hardly produced 50 good Songs - probably less...

om3ga

Yeah..why aren't ANY of the CRAP boy bands on this list? Like there are ANY GOOD boy bands... lol 'N SUCK and Backdoor Boys need to be on the list.... :hatsoff:

There's not enough room to list every crappy song on every crappy album. :glugglug: