• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Song Ever

Actually, the sample in the beginning of Eminem's "Stan" is from Dido's song "Thankyou" that is on her first album "No Angel". I like her music (and her looks btw.).

Jagger69 said:
"Wild Boys" - Duran Duran (drives me "wild")
I love that song! Good old 80s music ;)

Jagger69 said:
"You Light up my Life" - Debby Boone (double ugh!)
IMO one of the greatest lovesongs. :lovecoupl

:hatsoff: Jackson

so so many!!
just to name one!!
we are the cheeky girls from the cheecky girls!! complete rubbish!

don't like some of them rap songs either, and hardrock doesn't realy do it for me too, but I don't know the names from those songs, because I just don't want to know them, simple

brianelka said:
so so many!!
just to name one!!
we are the cheeky girls from the cheecky girls!! complete rubbish!

don't like some of them rap songs either, and hardrock doesn't realy do it for me too, but I don't know the names from those songs, because I just don't want to know them, simple

That pretty much leads to what I was gonna say......The worst song ever? It keeps changing. Basically, the next thing that comes on MTV will be the worst song ever and like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and.....

Hmmm...just a few off the top of my head...

Too Shutter Shy - Kajagoogoo
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
Who's Johnny - El Debarge
Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Mederios
On My Own - Michael McDonald and Pattie LaBelle
Pass the Duchey - Musical Youth

member20672

Closed Account
jdb67 said:
Actually, her career is going fine... She has released two Albums and is working on a third.:)

I got em both!!!:thumbsup:
Good to hear. She had a great voice that deserved to be recognized and a body to match.:thumbsup: :nanner:

Another day another list that's based on the person's personal taste.This is why I find these lists so wrong and I'll tell you.These are often done by leading on the person doing the voting.This is done by putting up suggestions that they want you to pick.So basically you pick what they wanted you to pick and so it's not a true list.

I could easily pick 50 worse than these and most people would agree.But then that would be me leading the person on.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Jacksson_77 said:
Actually, the sample in the beginning of Eminem's "Stan" is from Dido's song "Thankyou" that is on her first album "No Angel". I like her music (and her looks btw.).

I love that song! Good old 80s music ;)

IMO one of the greatest lovesongs. :lovecoupl

No offense, Jacksson_77 but......

:throwup:

This year's most annoying song for me was:
Akon - Lonely

Does anybody know if this guy is still dating Gina Wild? Or was that just another pr campaign?

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Jagger69 said:
I disagree with some of the choices but not strongly enough to argue about it. I would add a few to the list as well:

"Loving You" - Minnie Ripperton (pleeeeez turn it off....pleeeeeez!!!).

:eek:

To quote from John Patrick McEnroe, Jr:

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!

Listening to Minnie's golden voice hitting the high notes of that song is such a sweet joy, especially since her untimely death from breast cancer in 1979. That woman's vocal range would put today's wannabe pop idols to shame.

In my own humble personal opinion, Nickelback's "Someday" sucks more than any song in that list. That song sounds like they were watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail while writting it. I think I once even made a post with the lyrics changed to Monty Python's lyrics and they can be almost interchangeable.

I actually either like or can tolerate these songs (way better than anything by Nickelback or Creed)
1. We Built This City ... Starship ... 1985
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight ... Wang Chung ... 1986
6. The Heart of Rock & Roll ... Huey Lewis and the News ... 1984 (I used to have this album!!)
7. Don't Worry, Be Happy ... Bobby McFerrin ... 1988
12. Kokomo ... The Beach Boys ... 1988 (this song gets stuck in my head all the time)
23. Sunglasses at Night ... Corey Hart ... 1984
27. The Final Countdown ... Europe ... 1987
31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm ... Crash Test Dummies ... 1994 (I thought the guy from Sling Blade sung this one)
35. Shiny Happy People ... R.E.M. ... 1991 (I like REM!!)
37. Rico Suave ... Gerardo ... 1991 (Chocolate....... Donuts!)
41. We Didn't Start the Fire ... Billy Joel ... 1989
42. The Sounds of Silence ... Simon & Garfunkel ... 1965 (I like the Simpson's version)
49. I'm Too Sexy ... Right Said Fred ... 1992 (don't mess with my life theme song)

Commercial music sucks. Most of those songs on the list were billboard top 100 at one time. I wonder what they'll say about Coldplay in ten years....haha

Naturally if it's on the radio or music channels I think it sucks. So That list about sums it up...

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Warrant - Cherry Pie

There is nothing worse than these hairmetal bands from the late 80s and early 90s.

The WORST song ever has got to be "Love Shack" by the B-52's. Seriously, is there any more annoying song than that. Lyrically the worst band ever is Puddle of Mudd. Their songs are complete crap.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
om3ga said:
:eek:

To quote from John Patrick McEnroe, Jr:

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!

Listening to Minnie's golden voice hitting the high notes of that song is such a sweet joy, especially since her untimely death from breast cancer in 1979. That woman's vocal range would put today's wannabe pop idols to shame.

No deference to her being dead....it's just a horrible, schmaltzy song that sends me up a wall....sorry....I AM serious as dick cancer!!

Anything by the White Stripes...I'm sorry. I know they're popular, but being a music critic, I just can't enjoy a band with a girl drummer who plays as well as I can (I've never played the drums, but I'm probably better than her), and with each song consisting of 2 power chords and some guy screaming.

We built this city is probably on the top of every list too though ^ _ ^