• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Song Ever

nobody said:
There's something weird about this list, but I can't put my finger on it. Did they, like, only consider hit singles, or something? ;)

I don't like Limp Bizkit, or this song. But "Nookie" is much, much worse than "Rollin'"!

What difference does it make?
Every Limp song deserves to be on that list -just pick one.

Stock Aitken Waterman or whatever their names are, they were the powerhouse of the day and they wrote and produced all the hits for Rick Astley and Kylie....they were a production trio and all their smack sounded the same.

Put a Rick Astley 45 on 78 and it'd sound like Kylie. LOL

Kylie redeemed herself...she's great!

Never heard of Mr. Astley again...he's probably teaching kindergarten in North Wales now. LMAO

harold said:
5. From a Distance ... Bette Midler

OMG your gay for knowing a bette midler song well enough to call it one of the worst!!!:lame:

worst song ever is: my heart will go on from the movie titanic

I hear that damn song every time I go shopping, especially at malls and supermarkets. I wouldn't say I "know" it... . more like it haunts me. lol

----------------------------

There should've been some boy/girl crap band on here for sure, and as far as the comment about blaming the writing teams.... that reminds me, I found a while ago that person(s) that wroye Britney Spears music also wrote the songs for Backstreet Boys and N'Sync. Here I thought their songs only sounded the same, turns they out they are the same!
:ak47:

Just heard a Simply Red song (think it was "Fairground") and immediately, this thread came to my mind. I can't stand Simply Red and don't like Mick Hucknall. So, if one of their songs would have been on that list, I had voted them for no. 1.

Jackson

19. Broken Wings ... Mr. Mister ... 1985
23. Sunglasses at Night ... Corey Hart ... 1984

Oh come on, those songs aren't that bad!
But then again, I'm into 80s music (Thanks a lot Vice City) :)

JL3001

And how come there isn't 'Hamster Dance', or 'Blue' (Eiffel 65) on this list, these songs HAVE to be some of the worst crap I've ever heard on the radio!

Blender listed a few songs that i actually like.

Sunglasses at night rocks.

I like superman by five for fighting

But what do i know.

parker said:
22. Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American) ... Toby Keith ... 2002

25. I'll Be Missing You ... Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112 ... 1997

31. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm ... Crash Test Dummies ... 1994

I like those 3 songs, but they have no respect for songs 22, and 25, for some reason I liked #31.

Last edited:
the list reads like a cruel torture, after a couple of hours listening to this shit I would probably kill myself. Some songs aren't that bad but simply overplayed. I never liked a single song of the list btw.

honkytonk badonkadonk has to be the lamest most immature fucking poser bullshit i've ever heard in my life. Trace Atkins deserves to be shot.

(Cough, Cough)......dust.......from.......old.......thread (Cough)......making ......me......(Cough):crash:...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I disagree with some of the choices but not strongly enough to argue about it. I would add a few to the list as well:

"Loving You" - Minnie Ripperton (pleeeeez turn it off....pleeeeeez!!!)
"God Bless the USA" - Lee Greenwood (just too corny)
"You Sexy Thing" - Hot Chocolate (just dumb)
"Wild Boys" - Duran Duran (drives me "wild")
"Ebony & Ivory" - Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson (ugh!)
"You Light up my Life" - Debby Boone (double ugh!)

Also, ANYTHING by Toby Keith, Donna Fargo or Celine Dion.

McRocket

Banned
parker said:
7. Don't Worry, Be Happy ... Bobby McFerrin ... 1988
Alot of children really liked that song. So it's fine with me.
42. The Sounds of Silence ... Simon & Garfunkel ... 1965
It's before my time. But I like that song.
44. I'll Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) ... Meat Loaf ... 1993
Yeah, this was pretentious nonsense.
49. I'm Too Sexy ... Right Said Fred ... 1992
I thought it was great. Not amazingly talented; but funny.
Barbie girl...Aqua
I thought it was kinda catchy. And I liked the video. The group never seemed to take it too seriously.
There were others, but those stood out at me for better or worse.

McRocket

Banned
americanharley said:
Worst song ever, hmmm......I'd say any song with Eminem behind the mic.

I might agree with you - though I do not know most of his stuff. Except Stan. I really liked that song and the video.

Last edited:

member20672

Closed Account
mcrocket said:
I might agree with you - though I do not know all his stuff. Except Fred. I really liked that song and the video.
The only one he put out that didn't annoy me was the political vid that was out during the 2004 Prez'dtl election in the states.

Ok, you edited. I was gonna say, Fred? But yeah it was Stan where he had Dido in the video as Stan's gf.

McRocket

Banned
americanharley said:
The only one he put out that didn't annoy me was the political vid that was out during the 2004 Prez'dtl election in the states.

Ok, you edited. I was gonna say, Fred? But yeah it was Stan where he had Dido in the video as Stan's gf.

That was Dido? Huh.

member20672

Closed Account
mcrocket said:
That was Dido? Huh.
Yeah. If I remember I think that was her first US video. She did pretty good in it and actually kept me interested, but her career didn't seem to go to high up.:(

americanharley said:
Yeah. If I remember I think that was her first US video. She did pretty good in it and actually kept me interested, but her career didn't seem to go to high up.:(

Actually, her career is going fine... She has released two Albums and is working on a third.:)

I got em both!!!:thumbsup: