• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst Song Ever

wlfman812 said:
How about ANYTHING by Air Supply? LOL

Oh yeah...and just about everything by Duran Duran too...:1orglaugh

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
She's like the wind - Patrick Swayze

(Reading that "The Final Countdown" list by Red Spyder reminded me of hearing that song while passing 6 Swiss bikers/hogs.... all doing exactly the speed limit, all head to toe in denim with club patches, but with full riding pads and helmets... I shook my head in disbelief for weeks)

wlfman812 said:
Oh yeah...and just about everything by Duran Duran too...:1orglaugh
Now't wrong with Duran Duran...superb.

More nominations:
Anything that was produced by pop 'supremos' Stock, Aitken and Waterman...
All the songs consisted of one tune and a bunch of nobodies singing aabout nothing in particular.

Oh...and (c)Rap 'music'..
A Whitney Houston record played backwards, at the wrong speed, makes more sense..

Last edited:

member20672

Closed Account
Patrick_S said:
Warrant - Cherry Pie

There is nothing worse than these hairmetal bands from the late 80s and early 90s.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The hair-metal bands were some of the best. I still listen to all that music. Nothing today has what they had.

And Cherry Pie, come on, that song was great and works even better during a female strip scene:nanner:

Any song made by puppets e.g.
The Chicken Song - Spitting Image and that thing by Zig & Zag,Roland Rat and that Star Trekin thing that went to top of the charts.

Also any songs done by these plastic pop bands that come along now days e.g.
Steps,Take That,Blue and yes Girls Aloud etc.These are only designed to sing irritating songs designed to sell to teenagers who think there something special.They have no rythym or meaning to the song.

BNF said:
She's like the wind - Patrick Swayze

(Reading that "The Final Countdown" list by Red Spyder reminded me of hearing that song while passing 6 Swiss bikers/hogs.... all doing exactly the speed limit, all head to toe in denim with club patches, but with full riding pads and helmets... I shook my head in disbelief for weeks)

For me "The Final Countdown" will forever be associated with GOB on "Arrested Development." For that reason alone, I can never hate that song.

My personal vote for worst song ever made is "Believe" by Cher. I don't think anything else can touch that.

A few ones that come close though are Limp Bizkit's "Rollin'", Moby's "We Are All Made of Stars," Kelis' "Milkshake", 50 Cent's "21 Questions," and Madonna's terrible terrible cover of "American Pie," just to name a few off the top of my head.

I (and several people i have met over the years) think that LIFE by DES'REE is the WORST song EVER written by man or beast!!

Some quotes:-

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in a park.....

I don't wanna see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life

What the F**K is she going on about! I rest my case.

Last edited:
mouse75 said:
I (and several people i have met over the years) think that LIFE by DES'REE is the WORST song EVER written by man or beast!!

Some quotes:-

I'm afraid of the dark
Especially when I'm in a park.....

I don't wanna see a ghost
It's the sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
Watch the evening news

Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life
Life, oh life
Oh life, oh life

What the F**K!. I rest my case.
I've wrote worse :tongue:

Without a doubt I'll say "Fairytale of New York" by the Pogues and Kirsty Maccoll. No, it's not funny or clever that they call each other names. It's a crud tune, and it's too "oirish", by far.

The worst song of all time is "I'm so happy I can't stop crying" By who knows what. I just know two things: That song is about a dude who's wife left him and is in loser denial, and what that song's about makes it number one gay song of all time.

I know I'll likely catch hell for this one but I'm going to say ...

Beth from Kiss

Everytime I hear even the first few bars of it I wanna jam an icepick deep into my ears.

The end by the doors is a tune that shoudn,t be on the list

member006

Closed Account
I am sure everyone agrees to disagree on at least one or more of the songs on the lists. I will say though, I found the thread a very interesting read. Although very old, it was bumped I will answer it. :thumbsup: to the starter .

Music to me is air, very important in my life and I love many different kinds. So I really can’t position myself to judge what was/is the worst song of all time. Each has someone somewhere that liked it or it wouldn’t have done as well as it did. You know what they say about opinions. ;)

I can voice on the most “annoying” to me. I think that type reaction from people sometimes stems from radio stations shoving a new song down your throat that you may have liked under other circumstances. I believe they do damage sometimes without realizing they’re doing it. By no means a complete list, but here’s a few.

Don't Worry, Be Happy ... Bobby McFerrin

Achy Breaky Heart ... Billy Ray Cyrus

You Light up my Life …. Debbie Boone

Oh yeah and The Barney Theme ~ Dora the Explorer ~ Bob the Builder. Hey, I’m a mom they were cute at first, but they really got to be annoying. The tunes not my children. :)

Anything from Ben folds 5 , any song from Billy Ray Cirus, Most of the songs from Pink Floyd , Most of the songs from Bruce Springsteen.

tjay said:
Anything from Ben folds 5 , any song from Billy Ray Cirus, Most of the songs from Pink Floyd , Most of the songs from Bruce Springsteen.
Pink Floyd? I now have no ability whatsoever to take anything you say seriously.

Anyhow. I used to think that goddamn George Harrison "Got my mind Set on You" was the worst. But we are now in a far more abyssmal musical era. Anything by Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, etc etc etc, blah blah fucking blah.