• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) VS WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

WHAT WAS OR IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORTE WRESTLING BRAND?

• AWA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • UWF

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • NWA

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • WCW

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • ECW (BACK IN THE DAY NOT THIS NEW CRAP)

Votes: 64 48.5%

• Total voters
i liked the old wwf with the superstars of wrestling but i was a kid then my favourite became the old ecw . now wwe does nothin for me but i check out tna now n then.

i liked the old wwf with the superstars of wrestling but i was a kid then my favourite became the old ecw . now wwe does nothin for me but i check out tna now n then.

tna rules does not have all the money of the wwe and never will but has that cool old school feel to their program:glugglug:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
WWE was the thing with Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage and Rowdy Roddy Piper and Bret Hart. then the Attitude era stepped in with Rock and Stone Cold. it took off like a sky rocket then. they rought in sex appeal with Trish and Sable. after that it went downhill,too comedic and full of seneeless drama. it is crap now.

I had a feeling Edge would win as Smackdown had no champion since the Draft so im Delighted he won cus i am a Smackdown fan i was dissapointed there was no Diva,s match no Maryse or Michelle mcCool :( ! And that santina/Santino storyline is a joke i turn it off when it,s on what a waste of time they cud have had a diva,s match in that time :mad: !!

I had a feeling Edge would win as Smackdown had no champion since the Draft so im Delighted he won cus i am a Smackdown fan i was dissapointed there was no Diva,s match no Maryse or Michelle mcCool :( ! And that santina/Santino storyline is a joke i turn it off when it,s on what a waste of time they cud have had a diva,s match in that time :mad: !!

i could not agree with you more they need to stop bullshiting and come with some divas tag team belts both tna and wwe have a enough females to do this with:glugglug:

raw sucked this week so did ecw and superstars, smack down was good and tna was better then all the wwe shows this week

Dammit that Lauren girl the interviwer on TNA is Hot :D i knew she was Fine but diidnt know she had a Body like that :thumbsup: she could join the Beautifulll ppl :) ! How Hot is Angelina and Velvets ring Entrance :) i Love it :bowdown:.