• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hey Johan, you watch NXT? I mean to but I already watch RAW and Smackdown which is 5 hours of programming. As far as other wrestling I really dig Lucha Underground. If you can find it on YouTube check it out. I also watch TNA Impact which is alright having a few good matches.

As far as Undertaker he has another Wrestlemania or two left in him. He's quite an attraction and Wrestlemania wouldn't be the same without him. I've liked 'Taker since he was Mean Mark Callous of The Skyscrapers back in WCW.

I agree with the WTF about Zack Ryder and my intense dislike for Roman Reigns.

The Women's Division is very strong and Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, and soon Bailey and Asuka will be holding it down for some time. I'm glad the focus is on the wrestling.

Well, if anybody can get a great match out Roman it's A.J. and it should be interesting to see.

Well, if anybody can get a great match out Roman it's A.J. and it should be interesting to see.

Roman's had plenty of great matches. He had a great match with Daniel Bryan. He had a fucking amazing match with Lesnar at Mania 31 that all the workrate perverts forgot about. He ever dragged The Big Show to a thoroughly enjoyable Last Man Standing match at last year's Extreme Rules, which I considered a minor miracle. His Cell match with Wyatt was excellent. He's been having great matches for ages.

The large numbers of fans at the televised shows that boo Roman don't do it because he's bad in the ring ; plenty of them do it because they're contrary cunts who forgot that they only started booing him for the crime of not being Daniel Bryan and they'll turn on anyone that "the machine" gets behind. Even to the point where they cheer Hunter, even though he's one of the decision makers and one of Roman's biggest advocates. Morons.

Jerry Lawler suspended indefinitely from WWE as he along with his 27 year old fiancé both arrested in domestic violence situation.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...after-domestic-violence-arrest-153209480.html

http://www.wwe.com/article/jerry-lawler-suspended-arrested

79-1466164364-800.jpg

I enjoyed the Royal Rumble Match tonight. Brock got eliminated by Goldberg and Goldberg got eliminated by Undertaker. Then surprisingly Roman Reigns comes out at the end and eliminates Undertaker. At the end it was Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, and Roman Reigns. Seemed like Roman would win as he eliminated Bray but when he tried to spear Randy he got RKO'd and tossed over the top rope. Randy Orton is your winner.

The only surprise entrant in the Rumble was Ty Dillinger of NXT. I was thinking Samoa Joe would be in there.

The PPV got a lot of criticism on the 'net but I liked it especially Owens/Reigns and Styles/Cena. I was very pleased with Owens retaining over Reigns. I was upset at Cena going over AJ but not surprised at the outcome. Congrats to Anderson and Gallows for becoming RAW Tag Champs.

Overall, I would say it was one of the best PPV's I've seen since...well, as far as I remember!

Each match was stellar, with the competitors seemingly challenging the next group to top their match...and each did!

I'm not a huge fan of Owens, but I do recognize his amazing in ring ability, and gotta have mad-props for him to take that landing on the chairs like he did.

Cena vs Styles topped their already amazing matches, and has to be the front-runner for Match-of-the-Year! And Cena celebrating with the Make-A-Wish kid? Just perfect! THAT'S why he's the real Champ! (FU Cena-haters....ha!)

The Rumble itself was great, despite a couple of questionable entrant choices. I thought in the end they were giving it to Bray when it got to the Final Four. I guess Orion has a claim on "deserving" it for being with the roster for so long, and not been in the title hunt for a while...but....Cena vs Orion ...again...???? Uhhhh...ok...I guess. It's not like we've seen that befo....oh...wait.

I doubt this match will happen at WrestleMania but I would love to see Kurt Angle and AJ Styles.Most fans know about their TNA stuff but they deserve to wrestle each other on the biggest stage.I bet they would steal the show and it would be a heck of a way for Kurt to finish his career.But it seems that WWE just wants him for the hall of fame and not to wrestle.

Tomorrow is Wrestlemania but tonight was NXT Takeover.

The Main Event was Bobby Roode vs Shinsuke Nakamura. I'm a fan of both of these guys seeing them in TNA and New Japan. They put on an outstanding match that might be better than anything you'll see tomorrow. Both had big entrances creating an exciting atmosphere. Great clash of styles and ring chemistry too. I'd definitely like to see another match between these guys. The match got some good time, had great psychology, and had its share of close falls. I won't say who won but I do recommend you guys trying to find and see this match.

I also liked the other match featuring a Japanese competitor. It was Asuka vs Ember Moon. I'm wasn't familiar with Ember Moon but I've seen some of Asuka's NXT work and some clips of her as Kana in Japan. She is very interesting. Great entrance and unique look. Pretty face with great expressions and nice smile with personality. She won me over with her cocky heel self. She's also very talented in the ring. Looking forward to seeing Asuka on the main roster. Ember Moon was pretty good but was completely outshined and overshadowed by the great Asuka.

Enjoy Wrestlemania tomorrow and post your comments here. I'm hoping AJ Styles, Undertaker, and Brock go over.

Wrestlemania was long and seemed like a long watch. I figured it would be mediocre and it was pretty much that. I'm a diehard wrestling fan since I was a kid and easy to please so I tend to be an easy grader. I'm sure many others were shitting on the event.

The Brock/Goldberg match was what everyone thought with Lesnar going over in a short match. Not too good. The Roman/Taker match was sloppy and reminded me a bit of the boxing match between Larry Holmes and Muhammad Ali. Undertaker took a brutal beating that was hard to watch. Seems like his last match as he had his moment after defeat where he laid his gloves, coat, and hat in the middle of the ring making grown men in the crowd get choked up. The highlight of the evening, I thought, was the return of the Hardys.

Best moment : The Hardy's entrance
Best match : Seth Rollins vs Triple H
Worst match : Lesnard vs Goldberg
Worst moment : Reigns beats Taker

I enjoyed last night's RAW more than Wrestlemania. Anybody see the reaction Reigns got in the opening segment?

Lasted quite a while too. Talk about a man of few words ha ha....."This is my yard now". I thought the response to Vince McMahon was tremendous. He is genius. And what about the chants of "You Suck" to Kurt Angle music. He was lovin' it !

Thought the worst match was easily Orton and Wyatt. Triple H-Rollins was just long, and dull. Everybody knew Taker was in incredibly bad shape and the match was not going to be good.

Shane delivered a good performance. Still didn't find it better than his match with Angle at KotR. Hardyz' return was easily the best moment. WWE need to create new stars bad.