• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) VS WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

WHAT WAS OR IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORTE WRESTLING BRAND?

• AWA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • UWF

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • NWA

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • WCW

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • ECW (BACK IN THE DAY NOT THIS NEW CRAP)

Votes: 64 48.5%

• Total voters
I used to be loyal to the WWF but when WCW was taken down, I stopped following. I got sick of the theatrics and wanted to see more action. I really wish Japanese wrestling was broadcasted here in the States.

tna was the shit last week what a great classic 80's style all out fight...
raw pretty much sucked yesterday and ecw needs help bad although the bellas were hot as always

^
I stumbled upon TNA tonight and caught that match...It was strange seeing Victoria/Tara getting cheered as a Face:rolleyes: The woman she wrestled might as well be called Lil'Victoria:1orglaugh But what concerned me most is that Victoria/Tara didn't use the Widow's Peak as her finisher...:weeping::mad: Is she not allowed to do the move in TNA?

Member 1098

Closed Account
^
I stumbled upon TNA tonight and caught that match...It was strange seeing Victoria/Tara getting cheered as a Face:rolleyes: The woman she wrestled might as well be called Lil'Victoria:1orglaugh But what concerned me most is that Victoria/Tara didn't use the Widow's Peak as her finisher...:weeping::mad: Is she not allowed to do the move in TNA?

I hope they can able to allowed her to use the move still, I love that move by her, that's her trademark move.

She got into a brawl with Amazing Kong, I thought it was great.

ECW! Can't beat the days of Taz, Dreamer, Raven, Sandman, Mikey Whipwreck, Beulah, Francine, Dawn Marie, and so on. Hardcore wrestling at it's fucking best!

I hope they can able to allowed her to use the move still, I love that move by her, that's her trademark move.

She got into a brawl with Amazing Kong, I thought it was great.

I've seen her use the Widow's Peak move before in TNA, but not recently. Could be she dropped it on her own, or WWE's lawyers called. Though, I don't know how they could stop her from using a wrestling move. :dunno:

Member 1098

Closed Account
I've seen her use the Widow's Peak move before in TNA, but not recently. Could be she dropped it on her own, or WWE's lawyers called. Though, I don't know how they could stop her from using a wrestling move. :dunno:

Yes, I've seen her use Widow's Peak move before in TNA, as well.
I want her and able to still do the move :(

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Wow, I have through about wrestling since Brock Lesner was force to quit after injuring his neck.

Everybody is mentioning what they miss most, but what I really miss was the WWF's "Attitude Era".

During the so-called "Monday Night Wars", the WWF was king.

Stone Cold giving the middle finger on live television.

The Godfather and his "Ho Train".

The Undertaker crucifying people.

The Dudley Boys vs The Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian in that "Tables, Ladders and Chairs" match.

Triple H becoming the most "love to hate him" villain in the world.

WWE needs to get their teeth back.

Wow, I have through about wrestling since Brock Lesner was force to quit after injuring his neck.

Everybody is mentioning what they miss most, but what I really miss was the WWF's "Attitude Era".

During the so-called "Monday Night Wars", the WWF was king.

Stone Cold giving the middle finger on live television.

The Godfather and his "Ho Train".

The Undertaker crucifying people.

The Dudley Boys vs The Hardy Boyz vs Edge & Christian in that "Tables, Ladders and Chairs" match.

Triple H becoming the most "love to hate him" villain in the world.

WWE needs to get their teeth back.

I agree with you 100 %

:glugglug:

vince and the wwe has way to much money but if Tna does it right just maybe they can battle for rattings vs Raw so far so good the way they have came from out of no where 2010 has to be Tna's make or break year...

WWE = PG, not gonna last! TNA = PG, but starting January will be goin head-to-head with WWE Hopefully TNA, begins their own attitude era. WWE going PG means no playboy divas! TNA needs to go extreme, Traci Brooks was nice to see, but there's plenty more knockouts we wanna see. At least we can with TNA, with WWE the ship is dead and buried for now!