• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) VS WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

WHAT WAS OR IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORTE WRESTLING BRAND?

• AWA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • UWF

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • NWA

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • WCW

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • ECW (BACK IN THE DAY NOT THIS NEW CRAP)

Votes: 64 48.5%

• Total voters

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
What does everyone think of the TNA ring? I just read an interview where Hogan slated it. I kinda used to like it but think that switching to a traditional 4 sided ring would be a good idea.

What does everyone think of the TNA ring? I just read an interview where Hogan slated it. I kinda used to like it but think that switching to a traditional 4 sided ring would be a good idea.
hogan does not need to change the ring all he needs to do is get there and remain a good guy and start some classic story lines:rolleyes:

tna seems as of they don't know what to do with hogan and flair at lease to me they better put on a good show at this next PPV

TNA is simply doing their best WCW impression. The biggest problem there is that they don't know how to cultivate a superstar. TNA has never had a true superstar that could even compete with a WWE mid-carder! As talented as AJ Styles is, nobody really gives a damn about his character. Now TNA is overloading the roster with new 'additions', but none of them are actually wrestling. Here's my list of whats wrong with TNA:

1. No real mega-star wrestlers.
2. TNA needs more T-N-A (i.e. The Beautiful People Playboy spread)
3. The roster is overloaded is washed-ups and has-beens.
4. Does anyone know where Bobby Lashley fits in???
5. Half of the new blood and younger talent couldn't cut it in OVW. Mic skills anyone?
6. Sting is still there.
7. It's become a frickkin' promo-fest. Didn't it used to be Total Nonstop Action?
8. Storylines that go no-damn-where (Samoa Joe?!?!?!??!?)
9. Blatant WWE/WWF wrestling character ripoffs are lame***
10. 280 damn cameo appearances all featuring WWE leftovers with no matches.

***= Abyss: Mankind... then Kane... now Eugene
Matt Morgan: Chris Masters/Brock Lesnar
Jay Lethal: Macho Man Randy Savage ( and boy, is it tired!)
Desmond Wolfe: Nigel McGuiness... oh, wait... damn, that's right...

TNA is simply doing their best WCW impression. The biggest problem there is that they don't know how to cultivate a superstar. TNA has never had a true superstar that could even compete with a WWE mid-carder! As talented as AJ Styles is, nobody really gives a damn about his character. Now TNA is overloading the roster with new 'additions', but none of them are actually wrestling. Here's my list of whats wrong with TNA:

1. No real mega-star wrestlers.
2. TNA needs more T-N-A (i.e. The Beautiful People Playboy spread)
3. The roster is overloaded is washed-ups and has-beens.
4. Does anyone know where Bobby Lashley fits in???
5. Half of the new blood and younger talent couldn't cut it in OVW. Mic skills anyone?
6. Sting is still there.
7. It's become a frickkin' promo-fest. Didn't it used to be Total Nonstop Action?
8. Storylines that go no-damn-where (Samoa Joe?!?!?!??!?)
9. Blatant WWE/WWF wrestling character ripoffs are lame***
10. 280 damn cameo appearances all featuring WWE leftovers with no matches.

***= Abyss: Mankind... then Kane... now Eugene
Matt Morgan: Chris Masters/Brock Lesnar
Jay Lethal: Macho Man Randy Savage ( and boy, is it tired!)
Desmond Wolfe: Nigel McGuiness... oh, wait... damn, that's right...

damn great point i agree with about 90 % of this
Jay Lethal: Macho Man Randy Savage i still think its funny :thefinger
280 damn cameo appearances all featuring WWE leftovers with no matches. tired
Sting is still there. theres nothing wrong with sting

all they need to do is make these old guys mangers start clicks and stick with them "beer money get off to a great start then they made them all good and crap and enough with this respect stuff most fans of this sport respect the old school anyways great points you made thanks
:glugglug:

BTW

like yea
TNA needs more T-N-A (i.e. The Beautiful People Playboy spread)
there women are overall way better in ring then the wwe but they need to do more photo shoots and sexy stuff and the show is not on like the wwe use to do with their divas....

In my opinion, the best angle in wrestling history was the NWO... plus without WCW the cruiserweights like Mysterio and Jericho wouldn't be prominent. Hollywood Hogan was a classic character!!!

TNA needs to push the WWE into being a better product through competition in the same way WCW did. Without the competition, WWE is just flat out lame. WCW leading the ratings war really pushed WWE into being better. Here's what's wrong with WWE these days:

1: WWE refuses to push those who have paid dues. (Shelton Benjamin???)
2: TNA-Bischoff... ROH-Cornette... WWE-??? (should be Heyman)
3: One concept, two letters...PG
4: Veteran wrestlers outside WWE hate Vince McMahon.
5: Once again... Lack of T-N-A (new playboy spreads... NOW!)
6: Cena is lame. (and the fans know it)
7: Orton is the best thing going. (and the fans know it)
8: Old wrestlers with even older gimmicks.
9: Recycled matchups. (Batista vs. Mysterio over... and over)
10: Seamus has held the title. (Perfect/DiBiase/Razor Ramon/Piper should vomit over this)

Not only that, but remember when they used to take talented mid-carders and upstarts and make tag-teams and stables with them? What happened to that? Right now, the WWE doesn't have a single stable, and so many great rivalries have come from this. From the Heenan Family down to the Nation of Domination, lots of talent character development and good matchups result from this.

WWE is my all time fav. used to be called WWF. TNA is the same shit like WCW bringing old wrestlers back is shit kevin nash, scott hall, hogan, ric, mick, are all slow wrestlers there not even to Big Daddy V speed.

TNA needs to push the WWE into being a better product through competition in the same way WCW did. Without the competition, WWE is just flat out lame. WCW leading the ratings war really pushed WWE into being better. Here's what's wrong with WWE these days:

2: TNA-Bischoff... ROH-Cornette... WWE-??? (should be Heyman)
3: One concept, two letters...PG
4: Veteran wrestlers outside WWE hate Vince McMahon.
5: Once again... Lack of T-N-A (new playboy spreads... NOW!)
6: Cena is lame. (and the fans know it)
7: Orton is the best thing going. (and the fans know it)
8: Old wrestlers with even older gimmicks.
9: Recycled matchups. (Batista vs. Mysterio over... and over)
10: Seamus has held the title. (Perfect/DiBiase/Razor Ramon/Piper should vomit over this)

Not only that, but remember when they used to take talented mid-carders and upstarts and make tag-teams and stables with them? What happened to that? Right now, the WWE doesn't have a single stable, and so many great rivalries have come from this. From the Heenan Family down to the Nation of Domination, lots of talent character development and good matchups result from this.
:glugglug:
damn dude seems as of we are watching the same crap i agree with all your points and way to bring light to these topics
so ture he should own ladder matches
Seamus has held the title. (Perfect/DiBiase/Razor Ramon/Piper should vomit over this)
so damn ture

i dont under stand this tv rating thing if wwe is pg whats tna???

Wrestling = SHIT.
The guys are comedians, not sportsmen.

If you wanna see real sport, watch Kick-Boxing or Boxing.
If you wanna see fights, watch UFC

Wrestling = SHIT.

they are to "sportsmen"
kick boxing sucks always has always will :thefinger
to much politics in boxing will never be like it was in the 80's
I like UFC just dont like all the humping they sometimes do over there

BTW
Wrestling does not = SHIT
its just sports Entertainment
:fight:

Wrestling = SHIT.

Maybe it's never occured to you but could it be that maybe, just maybe, at the time we are watching wrestling, we don't want to watch 'real' sports or 'real' fights.

Thats like telling somebody not to eat a McDonalds Quarter Pounder because it's not a 'real' burger, and should instead go buy ground beef and make it from scratch. Nobody looks for wrestling as a replacement for boxing or MMA. Wrestling is the fast food version of those sports. There's action, there's comedy, there's half naked women, it's soaps for men!

You're the one missing out...

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Maybe it's never occured to you but could it be that maybe, just maybe, at the time we are watching wrestling, we don't want to watch 'real' sports or 'real' fights.

Thats like telling somebody not to eat a McDonalds Quarter Pounder because it's not a 'real' burger, and should instead go buy ground beef and make it from scratch. Nobody looks for wrestling as a replacement for boxing or MMA. Wrestling is the fast food version of those sports. There's action, there's comedy, there's half naked women, it's soaps for men!

You're the one missing out...

Totally agree. I get pissed when people say wrestling's fake, like they think I don't know that. I watch it to be entertained the same way I would watch a Bond film. Comparing UFC or Boxing to wrestling is just dumb because they are so different. It's just entertainment. If you don't like it, change the god damn channel.

WWF for me, because of Stone Cold,The Rock,Triple H & The Undertaker.I watch less WWE, except for Orton who's that damn good.
I don't blame people who watch TNA, now they got Jeff Hardy.But,I still prefer WWE for Wrestlemania and for the Attitude Era.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Wrestling is so fake. I mean, look at this:

Totally fake.