• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) VS WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)

WHAT WAS OR IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORTE WRESTLING BRAND?

• AWA

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • UWF

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • NWA

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • WCW

Votes: 52 39.4%
  • ECW (BACK IN THE DAY NOT THIS NEW CRAP)

Votes: 64 48.5%

• Total voters
ECW back in the day was awesome. The NWA in the early to mid eighties was also good. Unfortunately, with bigger paychecks and the thought of performing before larger audiences and more t.v. exposure. The top talent left ECW. Although, you can't blame them. That was their downfall. The NWA was great until Bischoff took over and thought he knew about wrestling. He should have learned from his days with the declining AWA on what not to do. The big knock on WCW was the fact that the "superstars" were doing it for the money and the company by not promoting the younger stars who would one day take over the company. Vince is trying to do just that with ECW. The fans aren't really receptive to them but the fans need to understand that their favorites won't be around forever and these youngsters are the future.

I like what Vince is doing with ECW. The new talent can come in and try to establish themselves before moving on to RAW or Smackdown. Some work and some don't but that's the whole point of ECW. Actually that was the whole point of the original ECW as well. People forget that Vince and Paul Heyman had a working relationship. I like what they're doing with Jack Swagger. I think he's definitely going to a player in the future.

The TNA Knockouts are better but the rest of the roster lately has been making me want to pull my eyes out. Only watch it these days to see the Knockouts wrestle. After they're gone I turn it off.

I watch for the knockouts too they need women's tag titles but I also like it because it has an old school feel to it I'll be peeping it later tonight :glugglug:

From this list I picked the old ECW. I never liked WCW other than watching the Nitro Girls (mostly because of Kimberly Page). Well, I haven't had satellite for the past few months so I haven't seen wrestling in awhile but...

I can't really watch TNA, I just find it boring. I like Kurt Angle but I wish he would just go back to the WWE. Is he even the champ in TNA? Last I saw he wasn't, which I thought was a joke because he's pretty much the only one worth watching other than A.J. Styles - is it? I'm glad Christian went back to the WWE, but it looks like Vince is trying to "punish" him by putting him on ECW ugh! The new ECW should just be destroyed...thrown into the abyss and never seen again.

From this list I picked the old ECW. I never liked WCW other than watching the Nitro Girls (mostly because of Kimberly Page). Well, I haven't had satellite for the past few months so I haven't seen wrestling in awhile but...

I can't really watch TNA, I just find it boring. I like Kurt Angle but I wish he would just go back to the WWE. Is he even the champ in TNA? Last I saw he wasn't, which I thought was a joke because he's pretty much the only one worth watching other than A.J. Styles - is it? I'm glad Christian went back to the WWE, but it looks like Vince is trying to "punish" him by putting him on ECW ugh! The new ECW should just be destroyed...thrown into the abyss and never seen again.

The new Ecw could be fixed I can do it... as for you not linking TNA you have to watch it as if you were looking at old scholl era it has that feel to me It will never be better then WWE but they have a chance to keep viewers because of the Knockout there females over here can really fight they need female tag belts too both brands

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
I watch for the knockouts too they need women's tag titles but I also like it because it has an old school feel to it I'll be peeping it later tonight :glugglug:

what's up jaygod69 are the knockouts the divas of TNA? i don't watch TNA but if the girls are hot i will give it a shot.

Analingus

Banned
All I'm gonna say is that there was nothing wilder than partying with the original Four Horsemen. I just wish I could remember more of it. :glugglug::D

Analingus

Banned
All I'm gonna say is that there was nothing wilder than partying with the original Four Horsemen. I just wish I could remember more of it. :glugglug::D

Reminds me of the times I used to party with bruno Sammartino.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The original Four Horsemen (1986 - 1987)
The Four Horsemen formed in January 1986 with Ric Flair, with Flair's cousins Arn Anderson and Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard, with James J. Dillon as their manager. They feuded with Dusty Rhodes (breaking his ankle and hand), Magnum TA, Barry Windham, The Rock 'N Roll Express (breaking Ricky Morton's nose), Nikita Koloff (injuring his neck), and The Road Warriors. Dusty Rhodes, Animal, Hawk, Ronnie Garvin and many others fought Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight Title during that time period. They always had most of the titles in the NWA, and they often bragged about their success (in the ring and with women) in their interviews.

Four Horsemen

Tully Blanchard vs. Magnum TA (Steel Cage, I Quit Match) A must see. ;)

The original Four Horsemen (1986 - 1987)
The Four Horsemen formed in January 1986 with Ric Flair, with Flair's cousins Arn Anderson and Ole Anderson, and Tully Blanchard, with James J. Dillon as their manager. They feuded with Dusty Rhodes (breaking his ankle and hand), Magnum TA, Barry Windham, The Rock 'N Roll Express (breaking Ricky Morton's nose), Nikita Koloff (injuring his neck), and The Road Warriors. Dusty Rhodes, Animal, Hawk, Ronnie Garvin and many others fought Ric Flair for the NWA World Heavyweight Title during that time period. They always had most of the titles in the NWA, and they often bragged about their success (in the ring and with women) in their interviews.

Four Horsemen

Tully Blanchard vs. Magnum TA (Steel Cage, I Quit Match) A must see. ;)
you got a link to that match?