• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Most Beautiful Song Ever

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Lover You Should Have Come Over-Jeff Buckley

habo9

Banned
My favourite song about Scotland

Frankie Miller - Caledonia

My favorite song of all time

Pink Floyd - Gunners Dream

Both beautiful songs

My picks are:

Pearl Jam: Black, Yellow Ledbetter

Simon and Garfunkel: The Boxer

Don McClean: American Pie

Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
good songs here.
I post a lot of Pumpkins because I think not only are the melodys sweet but the way Corgan puts words together to me is like no other.

these guys aint bad either

britlover

Closed Account
People in my family have always called me more then playfuly silyl for loving this oddly beautiful song, but one of my perenial favorites is easily hands-down the theme "Suicide is Painless" from the Robert Altman film version of M*A*S*H, which I find easily one of his best films before he got to pretensious, even for me. I've been thinking about it since I recently ordered the Blu-Ray off Amazon for my monthly bulk orders.

He's son I believe sings the song and wrote the lyrics as well. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cf-XOyVmqY

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Here it is....

Any of these songs have to be considered:

Beatles - Let it be
Lennon - Imagine
Beatles - Yesterday
Bob Dylan - Every grain of sand (and there are quite a few other from the Jesus years).
Prince - Diamonds and pearls
Radiohead - Motion picture soundtrack
The Stones - Wild horses
Radiohead - go slowly
Bruce Springsteen - the wrestler

I know I'm leaving some out. But honestly, I think Yesterday is pretty much close to perfection as you'll ever get.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
good choices.
i agree with Yesterday being the most beautiful melody.
simple and perfect.
Another song from that era I think comes close is Ruby Tuesday, written by keith richards although mick is on the credits.

Also a lot of the black and motown artists had some really nice stuff.
Al Green, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, ect.

good choices.
i agree with Yesterday being the most beautiful melody.
simple and perfect.
Another song from that era I think comes close is Ruby Tuesday, written by keith richards although mick is on the credits.

Also a lot of the black and motown artists had some really nice stuff.
Al Green, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye, ect.

I have a few Al Green albums. I saw him at the Taste a few years ago; it was a free outdoor concert paid for by the tax payers. Al was great.

According to Robin Williams, this one of the most beautiful compositions ever

:D

Actually, the most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard is Bach's "Air" Orchestral Suite no. 3 in D Major. I just guess it doesn't apply here in this thread.

But if there is one piece of music I would want to hear before I enter the Pearly Gates, it would be that piece by Bach. Words cannot justify what how beautiful that is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlT8yeEYbMs

Yeah. I'd listen to that and still go out and get into a bar-room brawl. :thefinger