• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Talking NFL

What team do you consider the biggest sleeper in the NFC?

• 49ers

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bucs

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Lions

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Packers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Panthers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Lions would be a incredible suprise!

The Rams are very good offensive team, but suspect defense..
The Bucs aging defense and a unknown offense ability..
Cardinals have a great offense on paper, if the offensive line hold up and Matt plays good, defense might be an issue..
Packers might be a good choice in a soft NFC North.. They might play into a wildcard spot
Panthers need a strong running game and another reciever to pick up the slack with Steve Smith. Defense is average or just good..

ima give my "swami sez" impersonation a try... it'll be 5 games i'm intrigued by + MNF

SF vs STL: 24-21 Rams
HOU vs CAR: 28-21OT Panthers
INDY vs TENN: 35-20 Colts
OAK vs DEN: 21-16 *upset* OAK :thefinger
SD vs NE: 24-23 Pats :nanner:

mnf WASH vs PHILI: 27-0 Eagles :hatsoff:

when talking about sleepers, its defiantly the lion, one of the best receiving cores, in the NFL. i feel that they are gonna surprise a lot of people this year, seeing as how they usually have one of the worst records, i dunno about the NFC north seeing how they have the packers and the bears to compete with but they will be an interesting team to watch the season

^^bears will take the north again... note what they did to LT last week.

i'm no where near a fan but it'll take more than offense to win the north. They will need a complete team.

I feel sorry for the Bears' defense. They continue to be good year after year only to hand it over to the Bears' offense and Grossman. It's hard to keep a defense that good forever and their not going to have it much longer. I sure hope the offense decides to pick it up one of these decades.

Look at these browns offense... :shocked:

are the bengals that bad or do the browns have their shit together today...

boombingbang: Aug2007 - Aug2007 "If you reach 400 posts on this board without a major character shift, I think you will be quite lucky." :rofl:

"not so fast my friend" 265 pass and counting.

They still have to stop the hurry up comeback offense. Maybe this will get the saints offense a tuneup for week3...

Went to the Bears game today. Sexy Rexy delivered his usual performance, but I did get to see the Windy City Flyer! Every time Hester touched the ball we were screaming at the top of our lungs! That was the most fun I've had at a Bears game that I can remember.

Go Bears!

^^ "sexy rexy" :1orglaugh

week 1 victim: LT
week 2 victim: LJ

if they don't make the superbowl again... i can just see you bears fans swinging rex's arms and legs across state lines. :D

I don't know if they are just regressing, it's the coaching changes, or if it's just do to facing two strong defenses in a row, but San Diego looks off so far this year.

Also where I lived the Fox affiliate had no NFL games on today, not even the Lions. :wtf:

I don't know if they are just regressing, it's the coaching changes, or if it's just do to facing two strong defenses in a row, but San Diego looks off so far this year.

Also where I lived the Fox affiliate had no NFL games on today, not even the Lions. :wtf:

I believe they're a victim of a tough, tough schedule.
WK1 - Bears DEF + rust *start of a new season*
WK2- Pissed off Pats *the worst kind*

^^ "sexy rexy" :1orglaugh

week 1 victim: LT
week 2 victim: LJ

if they don't make the superbowl again... i can just see you bears fans swinging rex's arms and legs across state lines. :D

Grossman folds like origami every time he has a blitz thrown at him, but it is fun betting on how many turnovers he'll have every game and what kind they will be..:D Thank God for good special teams and defense.

What a wild first couple of weeks. Video-gate, the Lions and the Texans are both 2-0, the Saints were the "in" pick to win the NFC and they can't buy a win. And then to top it off the Brownies put up 51 against Cincy. At least there is one thing we can count on, the Raiders still suck.

the Raiders still suck.

that was a bullshit game today... and wasn't Caulpepper supposed to get the start. They let fucking Josh McCown play. :eek:

you can count on Lamont Jordan, he's been awesome so far.

Grossman folds like origami every time he has a blitz thrown at him, but it is fun betting on how many turnovers he'll have every game and what kind they will be..:D Thank God for good special teams and defense.

I got a laugh last week when I read reports that Ron Rivera told the linebackers of the Chargers, that he was coaching, that Rex Grossman was a "mental midget". :1orglaugh Somehow I don't think he was the only person on the team last year that thought so.

I got a laugh last week when I read reports that Ron Rivera told the linebackers of the Chargers, that he was coaching, that Rex Grossman was a "mental midget". :1orglaugh Somehow I don't think he was the only person on the team last year that thought so.

Even more funny coming from Ron Rivera. This time last year, wasn't he the hot head coaching prospect for like a dozen teams? Now he's the linebackers coach for a Norv Turner lead team.