• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam Fisher wore chaps, Ha Ha!!!!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Dude if you fall off a motorcycle going at full speed you're going to get fucked up, how much could a shred of leather really protect you? :D

Actually, you would be surprised at how much of a difference it does really make. Sometimes, it's just enough, to wear down to the bare skin, but not really shred the flesh. If you would be just wearing jeans, you would be looking at skin graphs. I know a lot of bikers that don't have scars because of them.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Actually, you would be surprised at how much of a difference it does really make. Sometimes, it's just enough, to wear down to the bare skin, but not really shred the flesh. If you would be just wearing jeans, you would be looking at skin graphs. I know a lot of bikers that don't have scars because of them.

Since I'm not a cyclist I'll take your word for it, i won't get on one of the things anyway, too dangerous!

Mr. Daystar

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
The problem with chaps is that they don't stay in place as you're sliding down the road at 45 mph (or any speed for that matter).

Sure they keep small rocks and big bugs from causing little owies on your shins but they really aren't much better than biking naked when you start tumbling down the road at speed.

Funniest thing I ever saw was a biker sliding down the highway on his ass and elbows in chaps and fingerless gloves. Not a scratch on his chaps or gloves but her sure had a chapped ass.

If you want protection in the event of an accident, there are much better solutions that "ass-less pants"

Dude if you fall off a motorcycle going at full speed you're going to get fucked up, how much could a shred of leather really protect you? :D

The problem with chaps is that they don't stay in place as you're sliding down the road at 45 mph (or any speed for that matter).

Sure they keep small rocks and big bugs from causing little owies on your shins but they really aren't much better than biking naked when you start tumbling down the road at speed.

Funniest thing I ever saw was a biker sliding down the highway on his ass and elbows in chaps and fingerless gloves. Not a scratch on his chaps or gloves but her sure had a chapped ass.

If you want protection in the event of an accident, there are much better solutions that "ass-less pants"

I can tell you for 100% sure - any leather you're wearing will save your skin.

Now, chaps, they're for posers. If you're going to be a serious rider, you won't get chaps. You'll get a suit. I ride all year round, so long as there isn't ice on the road - cold I don't care about. I rode this morning, and it was 22 degrees when I rode. My suit, it has Kevlar knees, elbows, back, and a non-skid skin. Way better than chaps in ever single way.

However, I live in a state where you aren't legally obligated to wear a helmet. What a bunch of fucking idiots. Put a fucking helmet on at least, you dumbfucks. Chaps aren't bad, either, but there are better options.

Mr. Daystar

I've never worn a helmet. Except when I took my test. I don't like them, and I think they create other problems. I never give shit to those that do though, it is the riders decision, and if you feel that need I respect it. I would NEVER ride off road without a helmet, but the street, I'm not wearing one.

I've never worn a helmet. Except when I took my test. I don't like them, and I think they create other problems. I never give shit to those that do though, it is the riders decision, and if you feel that need I respect it. I would NEVER ride off road without a helmet, but the street, I'm not wearing one.

You put a lot of faith in the drivers around you.

I find them all idiots. Why would I trust them with my head? No way I'm ever riding without a helmet.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner

I agree it should be your decision - it's a really bad one but wtf - who's going to miss you anyway?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Ever thought about working in a place sevicing handicapped people? I did for several years, and we had some guys who decided to roll without helmets and so on, and well, a life as a cripple wasn't THAT great as they thought it would be.

Mr. Daystar

You put a lot of faith in the drivers around you.

I find them all idiots. Why would I trust them with my head? No way I'm ever riding without a helmet.

Yeah, but I put more faith in me.

They are, but I've always believed that when your time is up, it's up...and people have died while wearing helmets.
papagmp said:
I agree it should be your decision - it's a really bad one but wtf - who's going to miss you anyway?

I'll be missed....oh I WILL be missed! So just....:dislike:

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I'll be missed....oh I WILL be missed! So just....:dislike:

Then do it for them. What I think doesn't even mater.

But I do agree with you on one thing - it's not the government's place to tell you to wear a helmet. That's a personal decision.

Be safe and remember, people will miss you and riding with a helmet can ensure they don't have to.

Mr. Daystar

Then do it for them. What I think doesn't even mater.

But I do agree with you on one thing - it's not the government's place to tell you to wear a helmet. That's a personal decision.

Be safe and remember, people will miss you and riding with a helmet can ensure they don't have to.

No it doesn't. I've heard of people dying while wearing a helmet. They received serious internal injuries, and suffered no head trauma. I've heard of guys dying WITHOUT a helmet on, and had no head trauma. I love seeing an 18yr old dipshit, riding a 1200cc crotch rocket, while wearing a $500 helmet...and a tank top, shorts, tennis shoes, without socks, and he rides like he's been doing it for 20 years. I do my best to be safe, I go out for a putt, I ride like everyone else is an asshole, and I have no problem with backing off, to let a fucktard go by. But to think a helmet, or full leathers will save you, isn't really that logical to me. It may help, but I believe, as I've said, when he wants you, he gets you, and it's his choice...a helmet won't save you from your time.

You never hear of people dying while wearing a helmet, because the news won't report that...just like they never tell you an automobile accident victim was wearing a seat belt, but the first thing you hear when they weren't, is that they weren't. Another one, just to through it out there, are guns. You always hear the bad side, but you never hear when an old lady saves her life, and the life of her grand children.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
No it doesn't. I've heard of people dying while wearing a helmet. They received serious internal injuries, and suffered no head trauma. I've heard of guys dying WITHOUT a helmet on, and had no head trauma. I love seeing an 18yr old dipshit, riding a 1200cc crotch rocket, while wearing a $500 helmet...and a tank top, shorts, tennis shoes, without socks, and he rides like he's been doing it for 20 years. I do my best to be safe, I go out for a putt, I ride like everyone else is an asshole, and I have no problem with backing off, to let a fucktard go by. But to think a helmet, or full leathers will save you, isn't really that logical to me. It may help, but I believe, as I've said, when he wants you, he gets you, and it's his choice...a helmet won't save you from your time.

You never hear of people dying while wearing a helmet, because the news won't report that...just like they never tell you an automobile accident victim was wearing a seat belt, but the first thing you hear when they weren't, is that they weren't. Another one, just to through it out there, are guns. You always hear the bad side, but you never hear when an old lady saves her life, and the life of her grand children.

I find it so entertaining, yes almost comical, when people rationalize unsafe behavior.

I have personally seen both sides - you go ahead and ride without a helmet, I'll wear mine.

Shifty

O.G.
Ragin Caucasian posted a shopped pic of Sam in his leathers superimposed on a photo full of gay bikers.

It's hilarious. I'd dig it up but I'm on my mobile and I'm too fuckin lazy.

Mind you, I prolly coulda done it in the time it's taken me to type this out. :facepalm:

Hondarobot

Banned
Ragin Caucasian posted a shopped pic of Sam in his leathers superimposed on a photo full of gay bikers.

It's hilarious. I'd dig it up but I'm on my mobile and I'm too fuckin lazy.

Mind you, I prolly coulda done it in the time it's taken me to type this out. :facepalm:

Honestly, I don't think he's gay, unless he's doing some weird truck stop bathroom scene, or something.

I work for two GLBT clubs, and if Sam Fisher walked in wearing chaps and a doo rag, the general reaction would be "what the fuck is wrong with this guy?", unless it was a leather party night or something. . .

:1orglaugh

Mr. Daystar

I find it so entertaining, yes almost comical, when people rationalize unsafe behavior.

I have personally seen both sides - you go ahead and ride without a helmet, I'll wear mine.

I'm not rationalizing anything, I'm just telling you what I've seen in my personal life. I've been riding for over 20 years, and I have had a couple of minor...thankfully...wrecks, and was fortunate enough to limp away. If you wanna wear a lid, knock yourself out...I've stated it previously, I have no problem with anyone wearing any apparel they feel makes them safer.

Why is it, you need to take a rational, logical statement, and twist it, to make it seem like the most retarded thing ever posted, when in fact, it is a fair, and unbiased comment?

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Since you're back and you wear gay ass chaps i had to bump this thread....... because I felt like it.