• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

On Sam Fisher

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Had we admins and mods truly interested in board peace, they would do one, simple thing:

Give Sam his own forum.
No. I am serious. Sam would have his very own forum. He would only be allowed to start threads in that forum - should he start a thread in another forum, an admin or moderator would move it to that forum. Post could be made by Sam in other forums...but he would have to follow those regular forum rules. Should he attempt to hijack a thread, those posts would be moved over to his forum. Yes, that could be a bit messy...but it would be cleaner than wading through troll guts.
However, that forum would have some special functions. One, it would not count towards post counts. Any posts made in the Sam forum would apply to this rule.
It would also be a collapsible forum, allowing the rest of us to ignore that forum, should we wish. Those who do not wish to see those posts would also not have to see them whenever clicking the "New Posts" header.
This would work on many levels. One, it would blow up Sam's ego, thinking himself important enough to have his very own forum. Of course, it could very well become a "catch-all" forum for other known spammers. A Spammer Forum. But, hell, the fucker is so stupid, he would not be able to understand that second part. He would have his own forum! And, yes, there would be a few trolls of the troll who would follow him there.
However, it would keep the rest of us from the riff-raff.
I've seen this implemented on a couple of other sites, with varying results. A couple of times, the spammer actually helped form a rather entertaining, fresh forum. A lot of times, it remained the same old same old - but it was in his own little world with the rest of the site being nice, quiet and unaffected. And, in a few cases, the spammer grew tired of the lack of attention and went bye bye.

Without seeing the statistics in front of me, I cannot say whether the FreeOnes forum has suffered any with Sam's presence, but I know nothing has been added to it since he became a member. However, the lack of action makes me believe that it has not, or that the forum is not the true cash cow of the site (the later most likely being true). Hence, I truly believe the admin team seriously does not care about the happenings on the forums, otherwise, more than a few slaps on the wrist would have been given to that complete waste of humanity.

If you ban Sam.. he will become stronger than you could possibly imagine.

"Hey, Sam, here's an idea: if you don't have anything interesting or important to talk about, don't make a fucking thread. All of your fucking garbage threads are clogging up the main page, and there's no reason for that. Why don't you do us all a favor and quit fucking posting here? Nobody takes any of your political threads seriously because everything you post was spoken about or written by somebody else. You're like a FOX News talking head without anything original to say. You just spout their bullshit and try to pass it off as one of your own ideas. And every time someone makes a counter point to your argument that completely disproves everything you say, you just ignore it like it didn't happen. You're making the reasonable, normal Conservatives look like dipshits because of your asinine behavior.

And if you're not posting about politics, you're making threads about shit that nobody gives a single fuck about. Farting in an elevator, really? Why do athletes in golf and tennis require silence during sporting events? Who gives a fuck? That's not relevant or important to anything. You're a fucking joke. Get on your Harley you fucking faggot, and ride off into the sunset. Nobody will notice, and nobody will care. You don't add anything to this board except the occasional comic relief. We can all look at your posts and say, "Well, I know some pretty stupid fucking people in my life. But I've never met anybody as fucking ignorant and unintelligent as this fucking degenerate."

First of all, let's look at the definition of whatever

what·ev·er
/ˌ(h)wətˈevər/
Pronoun
Used to emphasize a lack of restriction in referring to any thing or amount, no matter what: "do whatever you like".

Now, let's look at the HEADER of these particular forums. *see below.

The way I see it. I am not breaking any rules.

Perhaps if you don't like me and or my threads, you should refrain from reading them.

Just saying.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mayhem again.

Why should it be on us, the mortal posters, to police the forum by ignoring the trolls? It's the job of the mods/admins to make sure a forum is as harmonious a place as possible. When a poster starts to disrupt the community, it's time to remove that poster from the board. This is standard forum etiquette on all forums I've posted on, including this one, until what, a year or so ago. It's the pattern of behavior that's offensive, not one or two isolated incidents. Enough should be enough, but apparently this pushes traffic. I kinda hope Vodka goes through on his threat and starts flooding the boards. Imagine if everyone did it. Maybe then the admins would get off their nuts and do something about it.
Your wish is my command, sahib.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

So far, so good, Old Top, you've got at least half the threads on the first page of the Politics section. You really should start posting links and quoting the body of articles that you agree with and give yourself a "good post" smiley for good measure. I've also noted that you haven't named people you don't like or disagree with in the title of your threads. You Might consider branching into that, as well. Overall, excellent effort.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Apparently he does have things to say and he gets your attention.

That's why you make threads about him. :tongue:

How about you ignore people, like the rules say?

Apparently he does have things to say and he gets your attention.

That's why you make threads about him. :tongue:

STDs are attention grabbing, and people also occasionally make topics about them. So... you're saying Sam is like gonorrhea. Gotcha.

How about you ignore people, like the rules say?

You mean like how you ignore questions asked about the things you've said? Isn't that kind of cowardly and childish though?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

Well, I'm also going to agree with Sam and cupcake. it's freedom of speech and VV is presently doing nothing different than Sam. If you don't like it then don't respond. We have nice discussions on the political board. Everyone's opinion is welcomed. We exchange positions and debate them. Some only want their positions known and will not engage in conversations. We know who they are. Don't bother responding to them. Exchange with the rest of us and let those other kids go find somewhere else to play.

As far as that pinko communist vodkazvictim goes, he knows how to troll and not afraid to do so (look at the political board now). Yet he will engage in conversation. Are we to make up Sam Fisher rules then vodkazvictim rules next? This question can't be answered by the moderators, it should be by the participants on the boards. Click onto a thread and judge for yourself if it's worth the time and words to respond. There is nothing saying that we have to respond to every thread.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Well, I'm also going to agree with Sam and cupcake. it's freedom of speech and VV is presently doing nothing different than Sam. If you don't like it then don't respond. We have nice discussions on the political board. Everyone's opinion is welcomed. We exchange positions and debate them. Some only want their positions known and will not engage in conversations. We know who they are. Don't bother responding to them. Exchange with the rest of us and let those other kids go find somewhere else to play.

As far as that pinko communist vodkazvictim goes, he knows how to troll and not afraid to do so (look at the political board now). Yet he will engage in conversation. Are we to make up Sam Fisher rules then vodkazvictim rules next? This question can't be answered by the moderators, it should be by the participants on the boards. Click onto a thread and judge for yourself if it's worth the time and words to respond. There is nothing saying that we have to respond to every thread.
Sure we are. Although neither of us is human, I'm closer to human than him.