• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sam Fisher.

Should Sam Fisher be banned?

• Total voters

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Don't worry, he'll be back.

He just needed a little vacation from the board.

is he king fisher? I don't recall a sam fisher, but ban him then let him back for a day & ban him again LOL :rofl2:

You missed a choice in your poll: "Sam Who?". That being said, I voted ban him, even though I haven't the faintest idea who he is.

He got banned before I even got the displeasure of knowing him? Unfair!

Yeah well, whoever you are, if you get banned for bogus reasons, it's.......bogus. And I think Sam got shafted on this one.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned due to the results of this thread ;)

I'm pretty sure he wasn't banned due to the results of this thread ;)
Yes, you are correct. I was banned for calling Mayhem an asshole, in response to him calling me a pussy because I bought the 9mm instead of the .45 caliber rifle.

However, it is kind of comical to see that someone can wish death on someone in here without so much as an "OMIGOSH!" from the peanut gallery. Even going so far as to say the following....

I have absolutely no idea who this person is and as such his continued participation on the board means nothing to me. So ban him, then track him down and kill his family for all I care.

NOTE: I know it's the internet, and people say all kinds of things.. in humor, seriousness, facetious, kidding, etc. I would no more ban bkueballs for saying that, no more than I would ban someone who called another person an asshole, or a pussy.

Anyway.. I'm back, and thanks for having me back.

Oh wait.. getting banned gave me an opportunity to watch a foreign film. It was subtitled, which made it even better. I recommend this to any movie/history buff. One of the character's name is Petra!

awesome.jpg

Mayhem

Banned
You're still a pussy. Whaddya going to shoot with your pathetic 9mm? Cockroaches? Bunnies?

Need a movie to watch? How about "The 13th Warrior"? Pay special attention when the guy says, "When you die, can I give that thing to my daughter?" He's talking to you. Pussy.

BTW, the fact that you're back so quick means that I was allegedly successful in my lobbying to have you reinstated, post-haste. You're welcome. :thefinger:

You 2 should get a room lmao

Mayhem

Banned
I am pretty impressed with meself. That's 2 unbans in 36 hours. I'm like the ACLU up in dis bitch. :nanner: