• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sam Fisher.

Should Sam Fisher be banned?

• Total voters

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Conspiracy theory #23: Sam showed up about the same time the administrators informed us of an "upgrade." Maybe, just maybe, part of the new programming was a "new member" who passionately believes in the minority on trigger issues. "He" posts, gets lots of responses, increases hits, generates more ad dollars.

Yes, I have been watching "X-Files" reruns on BBC America.

Fuck no. He amuses me.

If you don't like him and are too stupid to ignore him then that is your problem.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've got your back Sam. We don't need another scene like this.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Can we restart this thread and reset the vote counter? I feel the board has had time to grow tired of him by now.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
We could create a petition to ban petitions that want things banned. But then some fucker would create a petition to ban petitions that want to ban petitions that want things banned and so on. When would the madness end.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
that was english. or wait, maybe you didnt recognize with without the fuck face trolling?

my bad.

not.

No. He is not in violation of any rules. The rules have changed since this thread was started, and now flaming and trolling are no longer in violation of the board rules.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
One does not simply get rid of Sam. Remember Adam Jensen?
No. Never even noticed the cunt's existence.
In answer to your user title question; because a ring-pirate made her bleed first time out.
:facepalm: Close thread.
Kiss it, wurm.
We could create a petition to ban petitions that want things banned. But then some fucker would create a petition to ban petitions that want to ban petitions that want things banned and so on. When would the madness end.
I blame the Scots.
:tongue:
It's either him or you Will.
Can't we ban both? And myself?

I blame the Scots.
:tongue:

Something else to blame us Scots for.... I read recently in the news that an MP from Falkirk was in a private bar in the house of commons not long ago. He got drunk and he beat up four English MP's. He got fined for the incident apparently. Lucky for them that he was drunk. Imagine the damage he would have done if he was sober. The body count could have been double.

Shifty

O.G.
Differing views / opinions / experiences / personality types, etc. make message boards interesting places to visit.

For the record, I don't think Sam should be banned. Granted, I've gone back and forth on this. At the end of the day, I still think he shows insight and often contributes.

It's his approach that members take issue with.

For example, the rampant blog-esque thread creation, posting inflammatory graphics with little to no context behind them ... silly criticisms of sports teams that other members follow. And, at times, forcing his opinions and beliefs upon others.

Sure, it goes back and forth and we are all guilty of these sorts of things, at least to some degree. I think if Sam would ease up he would not cause such a stir.

Can we restart this thread and reset the vote counter? I feel the board has had time to grow tired of him by now.

The voters have voted. No need to bring it up again. Instead of obsessing about Sam, why don't you go drown your sorrows in another bottle of vodka? Maybe the rest of us will have some peace while you are passed out.