• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam Fisher wore chaps, Ha Ha!!!!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Bring it fuckers. I guess you don't know. I guess you haven't heard by now...which is amazing...FUCK you all...:) Come on, take the bait you fuckers...bring it on...seriously...you think you have what it takes to take on the GALACTIC? I doubt it. :)
This is ground control, please respond Galactic 22. Repeat: this is ground control, please respond. Over.

I am not a biker, but if you ever fall off a motorcycle and rip your leg to shreds wearing just shorts or jeans, I bet you'd fucking wish you had a least a little leather separating your knee cap from the asphalt .

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Come on Tony.

:drama:

You're beating a dead horse, BCT.

I know. :facepalm:

Guys who preface their names with titles like "Big Cock" are usually hung like an Irishman. That is not a compliment.

Leave the Irish alone. :nono:

Goddamn this place sucks. What the fuck happened.....

Language, mister. :nono:

The new update ran people off. It was getting slow even before that.

I'm not sure why.

I am not a biker, but if you ever fall off a motorcycle and rip your leg to shreds wearing just shorts or jeans, I bet you'd fucking wish you had a least a little leather separating your knee cap from the asphalt .

Yeah! I don't ride motercycles.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

Dude if you fall off a motorcycle going at full speed you're going to get fucked up, how much could a shred of leather really protect you? :D

:facepalm: The idiot is gone for however long, can we just enjoy it while it lasts instead of making threads about him(even if they are making fun).

Yes because all Irishmen have small cocks. I mean everyone in the entirety of a population have set dick sizes. It's not varied at all.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
:facepalm: The idiot is gone for however long, can we just enjoy it while it lasts instead of making threads about him(even if they are making fun).

I agree, sorry I was a douchebag, i'll make it up to ypu guys, here:

d95bc39f2979cc2cb5f6fc4abc1516ba.gif

How 'bout we all just stop talking about this douche? He'll be back before you know it, and you're only stroking his ego by mentioning him in threads while he's away.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
How 'bout we all just stop talking about this douche? He'll be back before you know it, and you're only stroking his ego by mentioning him in threads while he's away.

In all fairness he is who he is, nothing is going to change that. If he keeps making offensive threads he'll be gone for good so you won't have to worry. Personally I don't let the dude get to me, its just a messageboard.