• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sam Fisher.

Should Sam Fisher be banned?

• Total voters

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
No. He is not in violation of any rules. The rules have changed since this thread was started, and now flaming and trolling are no longer in violation of the board rules.

boilover banned. No surprise there. I can't decide if his name should be boi lover or boil over. They both fit. Anyway, LMAO @ boilover for getting his stupid ass banned.

As for Sam Fisher, he wouldn't like it if a flaming liberal spammed far-left sites the way he spams everything far-right.

Neither would I and I would call that person a troll just like I do Sam.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Something else to blame us Scots for.... I read recently in the news that an MP from Falkirk was in a private bar in the house of commons not long ago. He got drunk and he beat up four English MP's. He got fined for the incident apparently. Lucky for them that he was drunk. Imagine the damage he would have done if he was sober. The body count could have been double.
I didn't realise you Scots drank...

I didn't realise you Scots drank...

I don't but some do. That MP from Falkirk especially from the sounds of things. Hulking out and going ballistic in the house of commons and having a body count of four at the end of it LMFAO!. I need to shake that guys hand. Most MP's need a good old fashioned beating as it is and he gave four of them just that!.