• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Sam Fisher.

Should Sam Fisher be banned?

• Total voters

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I agree with you he's an easy victim. I don't agree with you that he doesn't have multiple accounts. I'm sure he has.

Why do you care so much?....stfu already!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I don't agree with you that he doesn't have multiple accounts. I'm sure he has.

Not to be his legal counsel here but you are expressing an opinion with no evidence to support your claim. I'm not saying you are wrong....there's just nothing to back you up, T O'M.

Not to be his legal counsel here but you are expressing an opinion with no evidence to support your claim. I'm not saying you are wrong....there's just nothing to back you up, T O'M.

You are right, I don't hold proof, but I let's be honest, you do recognize his tyle of writing, and starting up the same kind of posts, don't you?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
You are right, I don't hold proof, but I let's be honest, you do recognize his tyle of writing, and starting up the same kind of posts, don't you?

If it were the case, the mods would be all over it. Let's bring everything out in the open, T O'M....identify and name his alternate account for all of us. Time to come clean. ;)

If it were the case, the mods would be all over it. Let's bring everything out in the open, T O'M....identify and name his alternate account mods are allor all of us. Time to come clean. ;)

He can't. That's because I don't have any other accounts. Sure, there was LuvsemLarge, and Jack "24" Bauer, but now it's just good old Sam Fisher. And, the mods all knpw it too.

He can't. That's because I don't have any other accounts. Sure, there was LuvsemLarge, and Jack "34" Bauer, but now it's just good old Sam Fisher. And, the mods all knpw it too.
I'd have to agree, as much as I disagree with Sam. Ban the people with multiple accounts.

In this case I recommend the ignore feature. The more people that ignore this total waste of skin troll, the less likely he is to post.

:2 cents:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You know what would be awesome...but probably very difficult to pull off? Ban a person, yet don't let them know they are banned.

Allow them to see the board. Allow them to post on the board. Allow them to create threads on the board.
Yes, don't allow any other users to see this person's posts nor newly created threads. I mean...think of the total mindfuck!

As for banning Sam...let him ban himself. It will come, eventually. For now, he is fun to play with, like a dead bird or something.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I have come up with this theory, my Clive Barker's Night Breed Theory. See Sam is like the humans and Dr. Decker that are invading Mideon the city where the Nightbreed live in that old cemetary. The Nightbreed which is the majority of the Freeone's community are slowly facing some kind of extinction. Anyway's the mods which are the elders of Mideon must unban some of the past memebers and set them loose. Kind of like the scene were Boone asks Lylesburg to release the Beserkers, so the Nightbreed can win. However there will be some follower of Sam like that preacher and he'll resurect him like Dr. Decker at the end of the movie.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I don't understand the amount of visceral feeling Sam gets from most of the more liberal freeones constituents. For myself, a certified retard, his posts are simple and eloquent. Very appealing to 'tards e'errywhere. If you don't have to over-think a thread it can be very liberating. Go sniff some glue and dive into his threads with an open mind.

I agree he starts a few too many useless threads (this is why twitter was invented) but some of his stuff is interesting. He hasn't broken any rules (as far as I can so far with my short time on this forum) and he doesn't flame.