• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

French 2022 presidential election ; April 10th-24th, 2022

In terms of politics, the things she could do or in termes of social unrest ?
Yes, or anything else that could realistically happen. I assume she's not going to exit the EU or NATO, so what could be the worst that could happen?

Wow. I thought She would have done a 180 on Russia after the invasion, but it sounds like she's saying "After this is all over, I want to be friends with them again ASAP".
If she's willing to be this easy on them before the war is over, I can only imagine what she's going to be like when it actually is done. Although who knows, maybe we'll be dealing with a new Russian leader by that time?

Yeah, Lepen's ties with Russia are no secret, She borrowed money for her party to russian banks. Her party hasn't yet finished reimbursing that money...
But it' no secret to anyone who follows politics that all far-right politicians, all far-right parties have some kind of fascination towards Vladimir Putin.

The "social" aspect of her program is alos worrying : she made many campaign promises, promises that would cost huge money yet she remained very vague on how she's gonna pay for all those promises. Either she will give on those promises or she's gonna deepen the deficit.

And there's the immigration/anti-Islam part which could cause massive unrest and get hundred of thousands into poverty, ban headscarves everywhere, ban migrants from getting any welfare, etc.
And she claims she wanna get people to vote on the issue of immigration but the constitution forbids such vote, only a few issues are eligible for having people ot vote on them and immigration is not one of them

And, because he failed to draw to her some follks from the moderate-right and that some of her party's key perso joined Zemmour (and she doesn't wanna draw any political alliance with him), she fail to surrounds herself with competent people, people that could be on her government. Instead, just like Trump, she's go,nnna have a bunch of incompetent folks.

She says she wanna make France independant again but she's just gonna make it a vassal for Russia
She says she's gonna get poeple more buying-power but she's gonna make the economy crumble and the deficit sky-rocket
She says she's gonna make France safer but she's gonna create civil-unrest

We're now 5 days before the election and the polls are Macron 56% ; Lepen 44%

Debate is over. Wasn't as one-sided than it's been in 2017 but still, Macron won.

One thing that had me LMAO was when, as Macron was telling Lepen wouldn't be independant towards Russia 'cause her party (which she was the leader at that time) had borrowed money to Russia, Lepen defended herself by showing one of her tweet from 2014 in which she condemned Putin's invasion of Crimea.

Yes, she used a tweet as a mean to defend herself on an issue as important as foreign relations and ibdependance towards foreign countries

Yes, she printed one of her tweet.
FQz7v68XwAUf2cx

Yes, she knew Macron would attack her on this issue but still, she couldn't have a better answer than a printed tweet from 2014...

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
That’s hilarious. People get so caught up with the Twitter they confuse social media with social interaction and launching a tweet is performing an actual task. World might be better off without that crap and go back to speaking to and looking into each other’s eyes again.

That’s hilarious. People get so caught up with the Twitter they confuse social media with social interaction and launching a tweet is performing an actual task. World might be better off without that crap and go back to speaking to and looking into each other’s eyes again.
Yeah but, to me, that is not the worst part. The worst part is that she couldn't find something more meaningfull than that. By "more meaninfull" I mean something such as a statement from her in an interview, a vote in the european parliament (she was a member from 2004 until 2017) in favor of condemning Russia's invasion of Crimea, etc.
But a tweet, please...

Wouldn't it have been better if she just admitted that she was ok with him in the past, but now she sees him for the insane crackpot his is today and wants nothing to do with him?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Yes, it would be more rational to say that. Many politicians can’t seem to admit their positions evolve over time.

If the wind changes or if you are on the wrong patch, there is nothing wrong with changing course. “To improve is to change.”

Yes, it would be more rational to say that. Many politicians can’t seem to admit their positions evolve over time.

If the wind changes or if you are on the wrong patch, there is nothing wrong with changing course. “To improve is to change.”

I mean, look at the army of trump staffers who jumped ship and turned on him after they got fired/quit. If people like Spicer & Bolton had enough common sense to do this with trump, unless there's something drastically different with French culture/politics, I don't see Lepen couldn't do the same with putsky.

Wouldn't it have been better if she just admitted that she was ok with him in the past, but now she sees him for the insane crackpot his is today and wants nothing to do with him?
Non, because wether she is ok with him or not wasn't thr issue here. The issue was wether or not she could be independant given the fact that she has borrowed money to Russia.
As Macron said, when he visits Putin, he' visiting a foreign leader, when Marine visits Putin, she's having an apppointment with her banker.

Non, because wether she is ok with him or not wasn't thr issue here. The issue was wether or not she could be independant given the fact that she has borrowed money to Russia.
As Macron said, when he visits Putin, he' visiting a foreign leader, when Marine visits Putin, she's having an apppointment with her banker.
I honestly don't know too much about French politics, so maybe you can educate us. What's the deal with this loan? Is it with the Russian government, Putin personally, or just a Russian bank? How much did she borrow and is it not paid back? And more importantly, why didn't she borrow from French sources?

I honestly don't know too much about French politics, so maybe you can educate us. What's the deal with this loan? Is it with the Russian government, Putin personally, or just a Russian bank? How much did she borrow and is it not paid back? And more importantly, why didn't she borrow from French sources?
She borrowed it from a bank but you do know that, in Russia, most of the big successfull businesses are close to the Kremlin...
She borrrowed 9.000.000€ (about $10.000.000) and no, it's not entirely paid back. Some ius but not all of it. She says she was forced to borrow to Russia because french banks did not wanted to to lend her the money...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I was hoping the chick would win. Maybe then, we could get Polanski, and that other scum bag Ira something extradited and tried. I do believe Polanski would do well in general population. All the butt sex he can handle, and daily reminders he raped a drugged minor.

I was hoping the chick would win. Maybe then, we could get Polanski, and that other scum bag Ira something extradited and tried. I do believe Polanski would do well in general population. All the butt sex he can handle, and daily reminders he raped a drugged minor.
Marine Le Pen couldn't have Polanski extradited to the US (or anywhere else) 'cause Polanski doesn't leave in France, he lives in Switzerland

838_second-tour-16-9-20-heures.jpg

Polanski lives in Switzerland, whoever is president in France couldn't get him extradited anywhere

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Marine Le Pen couldn't have Polanski extradited to the US (or anywhere else) 'cause Polanski doesn't leave in France, he lives in Switzerland
He used to, and they wouldn't send him over here. I didn't know he moved away, I stand correct on Polanski, but the other guy I forgot his last name killed his girlfriend, and got away, and ran to France. He needs tried, and sentenced in the United States.