• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petition to ban Petra.

Should we ban Petra?

• Total voters

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Again a pointless thread:facepalm:
9843435.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I want to give you a real Hells Angels jacket, Georges. You just have to come to Austin to claim it and take a victory lap down 6th Street on your chopper wearing it. :)

Mayhem

Banned
I sincerely hope she was. But go back a couple of pages. It doesn't seem like she was joking. If she was, the joke's on me.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
dude, you're a mod! why do you feel the need to explain yourself to peons? unleash your wrath like the fist of god or something...
He requires no encouragement.
Well, I asked and haven't gotten an answer. Who is Petra's replacement?
Me.
Don't ban Petra, but she should be made to mud wrestle this years winner of Miss FreeOnes :thumbsup:
You wanna wrestle me in a giant glass of Vodka?
Are there any more days of Christmas left? Somebody go out and buy georges a sense of humor.
:thumbsup: long overdue.

I'm still waiting for a glance of those puppies. Don't make us wait any longer. It's not fair.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You don't wanna see 'em, trust me.
Normal women have hairs around their nipples at the worst. Petra's have tentacles.

Ask Anders, they're quite scary.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Can we restart this thread too?
I've been trying everything I can to be deemed worthy enough of a Blueballs/Pirateking rep attack, but I obviously don't have the brains to make posts of that calibre, so I'm now simply going to overwhelm with posts.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Can we restart this thread too?
I've been trying everything I can to be deemed worthy enough of a Blueballs/Pirateking rep attack, but I obviously don't have the brains to make posts of that calibre, so I'm now simply going to overwhelm with posts.

I could take all your rep away, but that's what you want. So I refuse to do it.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I could take all your rep away, but that's what you want. So I refuse to do it.
I'm happy not to have rep anymore. It was such a curse.

People with high rep are fat ugly dudes from Jersey. Thank goodness I'm in the red.