• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston is welcome to go and fuck themselves at their earliest convenience.

I mean, they played a great game, and deserved to win. I, however, did not want them to win. So fuck them.

image_zps544965e3.jpg

U mad bro?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Fuckin' Bergeron is so over-rated. He lost 4 face-offs last night and only scored one goal on his 7 shots.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I give all credit to the Bruins last night but, with Hossa out, Chicago just isn't the same team. Kane and Toews may be the front-liners for the Hawks but Hossa is the sniper. Coach Q says he's back for game 4 so we'll see what kind of difference it makes. Great series so far for the most part....games #1 and #2 were classics.

I give all credit to the Bruins last night but, with Hossa out, Chicago just isn't the same team. Kane and Toews may be the front-liners for the Hawks but Hossa is the sniper. Coach Q says he's back for game 4 so we'll see what kind of difference it makes. Great series so far for the most part....games #1 and #2 were classics.

I've always been more afraid of Hossa and Sharp hurting us than Kane and Toews.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Crawford couldn't stop a beach ball tonight. Boston has exposed his weak glove side.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Series tied bitches, fuck that was beautiful. I was beside myself for the last 2 hours, thank God they pulled through, that was huuuuuuuge.

Jagger69

Wow what a series. The NBA gets all the media slobber but this Stanley Cup final is high drama like I haven't seen in a long time. Game #5 should be off the charts. Can't wait!

This has been such a fucking delightful series. Yes, I said "delightful." Only someone who has played at a fairly high level of hockey at one point or another of their life can appreciate just how so talented these guys are playing at. I envy their skill. I honestly could not give a shit who wins - it's just been such a great first four games of hockey. I think the right teams are in this Cup final this post season.

God damn that was maddening. Bruins get all the chances in OT, just like game 1, and then a Chi defensemen get the brilliant idea to actually shoot the puck and it finds a hole. This is an amazing series. When you really think about OT, you start to wonder about how drastically different a series can be a few games later. If Daugavins buries that open netter in gm1 OT, the bruins would have been playing for a sweep last night. If Paille doesn't come up huge in gms 2 & 3, the bruins probably have their backs completely against the wall right now, if they were even still playing. I just hope Tuukka got it all out of his system last nigh (not that the defensemen gave him any help at all). I expect him to bounce back and give up no more than 1 goal in regulation in gm 5, but at this point, who the fuck knows?

Oh, and lolz @ Texas NBC.

Jagger69

Hawks in control for sure. Still, Boston has a puncher's chance. I won't be surprised if they win game 6 but I agree, this series is Chicago's to lose now. I just wish I didn't have to listen to that ridiculous song every time they score....got to be the worst celebratory anthem in all of sports. :lame:

Status
Not open for further replies.