• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '12/'13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Fuuuuuck Yesssssssss! Thats one of the greatest Stanley Cup games ever. Thank God the Hawks won that. Good game to the Bruins they're some tough motherfuckers.

If the Bruins won the game I'm sure the fans would have rioted in Chicago.

There was a bad storm where I live last night, and I had to spend watching the second OT in the basement. (Tornado Warning) for the last two OT periods, the screen was doubled, I could barely see the bottom half that showed the game. So I'm checking NHL.com to see how the goal went in.

Awesome game though, this should be a good series too.

Last edited:
That game was awesome. This is going to be a very entertaining series, regardless of who wins. I can see it going to seven games after watching last night...

LoL did you just post a video of Marchand punching a SEDIN to prove he isn't a pussy? Thanks for helping my statement of him being the league's biggest coward. Post one of the videos where there is a scrum and he punches people in the back of the head and then runs (skates) away. But yeah, facing a Sedin takes a big man lol.

Now this is more Marchands style

Or here?

Maybe he's upset about being the worlds ugliest hockey player?

EDIT: The second one is more of a cheap shot than being a pussy, but you get the style of player he is (from behind style).

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
OK, you think Marchand is a pussy. Shaw must be one too. The "rat" players have a role and the good ones are known.

Move along.

As heart-breaking as that game was as a Bruins' fan, it was an epic game. Watching Kane skate circles and fire at a screen Rask, who came up with the glove save, was awesome. With Campbell done, I hope Horton isn't. Best advertisement for hockey in the US is a series like this. NBC is making a big mistake not putting this on the network Saturday night.

LoL did you just post a video of Marchand punching a SEDIN to prove he isn't a pussy? Thanks for helping my statement of him being the league's biggest coward. Post one of the videos where there is a scrum and he punches people in the back of the head and then runs (skates) away. But yeah, facing a Sedin takes a big man lol.

Now this is more Marchands style

Or here?

Maybe he's upset about being the worlds ugliest hockey player?

EDIT: The second one is more of a cheap shot than being a pussy, but you get the style of player he is (from behind style).

No no no, you misunderstood me. I was posting a video of someone getting punched by Marchand and not fighting back. Direct proof that there are bigger pussies out there than Marchand. Then again, you're a leafs fan. In hindsight, I should have spelled it out for you in one-syllable words.

No no no, you misunderstood me. I was posting a video of someone getting punched by Marchand and not fighting back. Direct proof that there are bigger pussies out there than Marchand. Then again, you're a leafs fan. In hindsight, I should have spelled it out for you in one-syllable words.

Since it wasn't only me that took it that way, maybe so ;) And honestly, in a fight, I think either Sedin would win against Midget March, but that's not the question. I just don't respect dirty players. At least someone like Cooke for example will answer the bell when payback time comes and not run to the bench (and yeah, as a Leafs fan I can take pride that Marchand ran from Kessel when he finally threw his first punch, good thing that Boston bench was close!!).

I don't think he's a pussy. He agitates people and is smart enough to not retaliate when they wanna throw down. Coachespprobably love to have players like that.

The Bruins won game 2 in overtime to make the series now a best-of-5 game series with it going back to Boston tied, 1-1. I can now see the series going to seven games, but all of these games decided by one goal are going to be thrilling for the winning team and devastating for the losing team.

In the first period Boston looked sluggish and the exhausted of the two teams after the intense game 1, 3 OT thriller. Then as the game went on Chicago lost steam and Boston's momentum picked up.

Another great game in Chicago.

I don't think he's a pussy. He agitates people and is smart enough to not retaliate when they wanna throw down. Coachespprobably love to have players like that.
Exactly. I know he's not a big fighter, but that's not his role. The fact that your here bitching about him speaks to how good he is at it. He gets under a players skin, and then doesn't give him the satisfaction of fighting him or sending him to the box (most of the time). That, plus the fact that he's more offensively gifted than most of the players on your team (again, lol leafs) and you'd take him or someone like him on the leafs in a heartbeat.

And really, you have more respect for a guy who continuously endangers other players' careers because he'll fight? You're mad, and it's obvious. I don't see why you should have any more respect for James Van Riemsdive than Marchand. At least nose face gets players to legitimately take penalties.

Marchand is the man!...Go Bruins!

Boston is welcome to go and fuck themselves at their earliest convenience.

I mean, they played a great game, and deserved to win. I, however, did not want them to win. So fuck them.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Au contrere, Monsieur Dirk, if the Blackhawks would go fuck themselves, they would at least get to experience scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.