• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
He has this hate for Cutler for some reason. They're both from Indiana, Cutler must have fucked his gf or something
Dude, he knocked up Kristin Cavallari. If he wants to trade girlfriends, I'm all for it. I'll rent my girl out for a night in exchange for a night with Kristin.

But seriously, I don't know anyone who likes Cutler. That's not hyperbole either. I've seriously never met anyone who liked him. Even the few Bears fans I talk to can't stand him. Every conversation about him goes likes this:

Me: What do you think of Cutler?
Every guy ever: Fuck Cutler, man.

There's just something about him that makes people dislike him. Not sure what it is.

2 is really the only one I care about so... The guy has already had multiple concussions so the damage is already done. It's almost a guarantee that the man is going to have some form of dementia, the only thing that can happen is that he'll get more concussions which will speed up the process and and increase the severity of his condition. That 'pussy's" quality of life has already been hurt but, really why am I even having this discussion with you. You don't care about a human being's quality of life because if you did you would feel some sort of sympathy or just wouldn't be a dick when it comes to somebody's condition from concussions they had no control over

I cared enough about Cutler's quality of life to say that he should hang it up. What more do you want from me?

And no, I don't feel any sympathy for him. He's a football player. He knew the risks when he signed up.

How 'bout my Broncos!!! Smart move by Elway getting rid of Tebow and signing Manning!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
How 'bout my Broncos!!! Smart move by Elway getting rid of Tebow and signing Manning!

Yeah, that's funny.

You said you'd be a Jets fan this year, and you wouldn't be rooting for Denver after they signed The Sheriff. Did ten weeks of football change your mind?

True. Probably the draft. Hopefully pick up some young guys that have more speed over power. It seems like the new trend of nfl right now. I still feel most comfortable on 3rd and short scenerios with Turner as RB though.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:1orglaugh

07S_JETS_IPAD--300x150.jpg

Good post Bayamonxxx. :thumbsup:

Yes, though it's early in the game, ... that Just End The Season team is trailing already to the Rams, 6-0. :elaugh:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Mason Crosby needs to go, I no longer trust him with important kicks. The Packers still won but barely. I've been hearing hes having some mental problems, can't have that if you're a kicker. Time to move on.:facepalm:

It takes a special team to lose a game in which they had an 11 point lead with 4:34 left in the fourth quarter. A very special team.

Dude, he knocked up Kristin Cavallari. If he wants to trade girlfriends, I'm all for it. I'll rent my girl out for a night in exchange for a night with Kristin.

But seriously, I don't know anyone who likes Cutler. That's not hyperbole either. I've seriously never met anyone who liked him. Even the few Bears fans I talk to can't stand him. Every conversation about him goes likes this:

Me: What do you think of Cutler?
Every guy ever: Fuck Cutler, man.

There's just something about him that makes people dislike him. Not sure what it is.

No one is saying that he's an elite QB. Cutler has only been here for 3 years and already he's the best QB this franchise has seen since at least McMahon, that should tell you how bad the quarterbacking has been in Chicago. I'm only 22 and he's definitely the best QB the Bears have had in my lifetime

Just like I thought...All the Luck fanboys dissapear like roaches when the lights get turned as soon as he takes a legendary beatdown and RG3 has a perfect QBR on the same day...

Cutler has Hall of Fame talent similar to Drew Brees, but he is an immature punk...and unfortunately punks get beatdown alot...I still think he is a franchise QB and I maintain hope that he will put it all together and take that next huge step into the elite class of QB's....but time is growing short and he clearly hasn't done it yet.

Tomlin should get his ass kicked for playing Leftwich intsead of Batch...and even when he lucked up and got the early lead with Leftwich , Leftwich gave him the perfect opportunity to sub Batch in for him by grabbing his shoulder and indicating his injury (broken rib)...Dumb ass Tomlin didn't get the hint and the Steelers lose the game is historically pathetic fashion...if it wasn't for the fact that Tomlin has a Superbowl on his resume, I would say he should be fired over that bullshit. Batch is no Tom Brady, but he is, and has always been, more consistant than Leftwich, and Tomlin should know that. That loss is definately on Tomlin. http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/11/19/steelers-loss-against-ravens-is-on-tomlin/

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Like the era of Montana & Young on the team at the same time, it's a problem 49er fans don't mind a bit! ;)

Yeah the Packers have been pretty lucky with good back ups as well, at least in my lifetime. Its a great problem to have indeed. :D

Just like I thought...All the Luck fanboys dissapear like roaches when the lights get turned as soon as he takes a legendary beatdown and RG3 has a perfect QBR on the same day...

Cutler has Hall of Fame talent similar to Drew Brees, but he is an immature punk...and unfortunately punks get beatdown alot...I still think he is a franchise QB and I maintain hope that he will put it all together and take that next huge step into the elite class of QB's....but time is growing short and he clearly hasn't done it yet.

Tomlin should get his ass kicked for playing Leftwich intsead of Batch...and even when he lucked up and got the early lead with Leftwich , Leftwich gave him the perfect opportunity to sub Batch in for him by grabbing his shoulder and indicating his injury (broken rib)...Dumb ass Tomlin didn't get the hint and the Steelers lose the game is historically pathetic fashion...if it wasn't for the fact that Tomlin has a Superbowl on his resume, I would say he should be fired over that bullshit. Batch is no Tom Brady, but he is, and has always been, more consistant than Leftwich, and Tomlin should know that. That loss is definately on Tomlin. http://nicepickcowher.com/2012/11/19/steelers-loss-against-ravens-is-on-tomlin/

You're accusing others of being fanboys, but you come on here immediately after the game to suck RG3's cock? smh

Alex Smith may never see the field again. :eek:

It looks that way. Kaep played great. And if he hadn't overthrown a couple of wide open receivers, the score would have been even worse.

It's too bad Chicago's offensive line is so garbage. They have the pieces literally everywhere else to compete.

Green Bay has the division lead now, correct? See ya, Chicago. Minny, NO, Dallas and Seattle all smell blood.

It's too bad Chicago's offensive line is so garbage. They have the pieces literally everywhere else to compete.

Green Bay has the division lead now, correct? See ya, Chicago. Minny, NO, Dallas and Seattle all smell blood.

People like to knock Cutler but the Bears are now 1-6 without him. Once they get him back the Bears will be fine. The O-line has been shit for the past three years but they've managed to get by with it, they made the playoffs in 2010 and were 7-3 last season when Cutler went down with the injury.

You're accusing others of being fanboys, but you come on here immediately after the game to suck RG3's cock? smh

LOL...I dropped the RG3 debate weeks ago, you fanboys are the ones that kept bringing it up, riding Lucks "cock" smh....don't have much to say now though, I see, except some failed pathetic attempt at homo-erotic humor...guess the rest of the roaches will come back out if the redskins lose on Thursday,,,how predictably cowardly :1orglaugh.

Whoa!! Lookout!!! The Skins won! Eric was right all this time. RG3 is the better QB.

You dropped the debate weeks ago, but brought it back up when the Skins won? Like how you're accusing Luck fans of doing? Oh the hypocrisy. You're the only person displaying fanboy behaviour with your aggressive RG3 backing. The guy backing Luck is a diehard Colts fan. I was actually in the Luck/Griffin thread praising Griffin for the season he's having.

I'm ready for my serving of crow. RG3 isn't a bust. He's been awesome. Almost beat the Giants today. And as BM mentioned, he's been great in the pocket and knows when to take off. I still would have drafted Luck though.

If I'm a fanboy of anybody, it's Kaepernick. Fuck the Colts and the Redskins. I just think the Colts have the better QB. No huge losses or big wins from either of them will change my mind. We'll find out in a couple years though. They both look good now, but only one of them inherited a legendarily terrible team and has them in a playoff hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.