• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Touchdown Tom out there spraying mufuckas.

Tebow chants are getting louder.

They put him in and Brady will wax him too.

lmao, I'm not watching the game because I knew it would be a blow out.. But, holy hell! I was checking out my fantasy team and I saw the score 35-0 at the 2 minute warning! Oh my god, how the hell are the jets seriously this bad

really? "we're down by 35, we have 9 seconds left and we are 20 yards from the endzone.. yeah let's kick the field goal" such a bad team

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Lenny K. out there in his Tom Brady Uggs. smh

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Latest New York Jets Jokes:

--Didja hear about the New York Jets Super Bowl team? Neither did I!
--If you threw Mark Sanchez and a pile of bricks off the overpass, which one would hit the ground first? Mark Sanchez.
--What's black and white, and red all over? The New York Jets in the locker room after a game against anybody.
--Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan and a transvestite lawyer show up at the Gates Of Heaven. So Saint Peter...aww, never mind the joke. The Jets suck, anyway.

Looking at the scores today I noticed that out of the six teams that played today five of them scored over 30 points, and the team that didn't was the freaking Jets. I remember a time, not even that log ago, when a team scoring 30 or more points was relatively noteworthy, now it so commonplace it hardly even registers anymore.

As far as Schwartz throwing the challenge flag, on one hand he should have known better. On the other the rule is completely stupid. I don't know why they would even have something that would make reviewable plays unreviewable as a punisment. They just weren't thinking when they created it. It's asinine as what happened showed. Even the good reasons they they might want to make that rule it violates the spirit of it. I could maybe see a 15 yard penalty when a team tries to challenge when they aren't allowed or when it's not a dead ball situation or some other thing where they a team out of time outs is trying to get a cheap de facto timeout by stopping play by making the refs deal with a challenge a team doesn't have, but that wasn't remotely the situation here.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
So much for the theory the home teams have a decided advantage in Thursday games due to travel and the short week. Well, unless you take into account the home teams yesterday were all pretty poor teams.

the thing that impress me most about the last two Redskins games is the opening up of the playbook to suit RG 3's talents that and the 7TD passes vs 0 INT's

red001

So much for the theory the home teams have a decided advantage in Thursday games due to travel and the short week. Well, unless you take into account the home teams yesterday were all pretty poor teams.

Technically the texans shouldn't have beat the lions.. But for the other two games the Cowboys implode upon themselves in prime time and the Jets, well they're just the jets

The Bears cannot blow this lead. Plus, Bears players are going down like flies. Louis, Spencer, Hester, Tillman and now Forte are injured

Ray Fucking Rice!!!!!! The guy ran like 40 yards (if you're counting side ways too) on 4th down!!!! It wasn't a pretty win, but Flacco proved clutch and led that team down the field 3 straight times to win the game.. Yeah, sure Flacco sucks :stfu:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Fucking Packers. That O-line is decimated. Giants D has put the heat on Rodgers all night. :(

Ray Fucking Rice!!!!!! The guy ran like 40 yards (if you're counting side ways too) on 4th down!!!! It wasn't a pretty win, but Flacco proved clutch and led that team down the field 3 straight times to win the game.. Yeah, sure Flacco sucks :stfu:

Id be more impressed if the play was all Ray Rice and his blockers, but it was really horrendous tackling on tne Chargers part. The bolts didnt give me any reason to not give up on the season after i already have, thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.