• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap: Nice job with the picks :clap: ! looks like you went 10 for 12, not including Giants/Philly or Chicago/Dallas...

Glad to see my boy RG3 get it done in the clutch !!!, and Cundiff may have saved what's left of his career with that kick...maybe

Saints got robbed, Drew Brees just can't catch a break this year,,,450 yds and 3 tds and they STILL loose :brick:

Tom Trerrific !!!

Poor Cam... :(

Tebow Time :D !!!

I'm with you on Cutler...he's got too much talent to be so mediocre...hopefully he will start to play to his potential Monday night !

I'm going to need to bookmark this page because that is the best I will ever do :surprise:

Since I live in Maryland, every redskin game is always shown. So far I've watched the last 3 minutes of the past two weeks and RG3 is really impressing me. He's going to be a fun guy to watch the rest of this season and years down the road

Brees is one of those guys I really feel sorry for (well as sorry you can feel for a guy making 100 million dollars), that defense is just bad without a coach. Brees can lead the offense, but not that defense

The jets just might as well put tebow in now. The jets are so injured that only God can save them at this point, Tebow! :angels: :D

Romo is putting it where its supposed to be, but.nobody can catch anything. Good D in this 3rd quarter though.

I've said this before and I'm going to keep saying it, if Cutler can get protection he can put the ball anywhere he wants. Everyone keeps talking about how Cutler is never going to be a top 10 QB but you have to remember he's playing behind arguably one of the worst offensive lines in the league and has been ever since he came to Chicago three years ago

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Again........Tony Romo stinks and so does Dez Bryant and Jason Garret.

Jerry Jones will clean house soon.

Anybody looking for an "above average" Q.B.? :D

Again........Tony Romo stinks and so does Dez Bryant and Jason Garret.

Jerry Jones will clean house soon.

Anybody looking for an "above average" Q.B.? :D

I really just don't understand dallas... They have great talent at all positions except their secondary is young (claiborne is going to be great) and romo is questionable.
The first move that come to mind is to fire Garret, this team has way to much talent to be getting blown out at home
Secondly Romo needs to go, give a guy like Sam Bradford that offense they would be unstoppable (even sanchez would perform well on this team) Romo just can't seem to pull it off. Let a team like Kansas City over pay for him in free agency next year.

Man, the colts just keep getting bad news after bad news. This past weekend Coach Pagano was diagnosed with Leukemia. I'm really hoping he fights it and can coach again next year (maybe he can come back the last couple weeks) . He's a great guy, he was only with Baltimore for a little bit, but I always liked him

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Well, Romo is so confusing. He has all these Cowboy records, but can't pull off the big ones. How can you be so good and so bad at the same time? He never should've dated Jessica Simpson, all downhill because of that LOL.

What's the line on Matt Flynn starting instead of Russell(wish-he'd throw-the-ball-more)Wilson?

This team is too good in all the right places to waste on training a rookie right now. Who gives a fuck about camp and pre season performance on Flynn, when it comes down to it in regular season games he averaged what...like 500 yards and 5 touchdowns? With the worst passing offense in the NFL we still have won 2 games and could have won the other 2 easily, like 1 decent play each, how good could we really be if Pete will pull his ego out of his ass and put Flynnin or let Wilson go crazy... do something please!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Well, Romo is so confusing. He has all these Cowboy records, but can't pull off the big ones. How can you be so good and so bad at the same time? He never should've dated Jessica Simpson, all downhill because of that LOL.

What's the line on Matt Flynn starting instead of Russell(wish-he'd throw-the-ball-more)Wilson?

This team is too good in all the right places to waste on training a rookie right now. Who gives a fuck about camp and pre season performance on Flynn, when it comes down to it in regular season games he averaged what...like 500 yards and 5 touchdowns? With the worst passing offense in the NFL we still have won 2 games and could have won the other 2 easily, like 1 decent play each, how good could we really be if Pete will pull his ego out of his ass and put Flynnin or let Wilson go crazy... do something please!

Although I love most of Mandy's posts (especially the hot pics :drool2:) I can't stand the Seahawks. They're damn lucky to be at 2-2. Seattle has a great defense but their offense is lousy regardless of who they put in as QB. I can't see them finishing better than 8-8.

Well, Romo is so confusing. He has all these Cowboy records, but can't pull off the big ones. How can you be so good and so bad at the same time? He never should've dated Jessica Simpson all downhill because of that LOL.

:rofl2: ......
Id-Hit-It.gif

The SEAHAWKS have a good defense, but you guys win DESPITE your QB's not BECAUSE of them, I don't think Flynn or Wilson are legit...but if Romo doesn't step it up and getit done in the Playoffs this year, he'll be available, and he would definately be an improvement over anybody you guys have right now :) !

I've said this before and I'm going to keep saying it, if Cutler can get protection he can put the ball anywhere he wants. Everyone keeps talking about how Cutler is never going to be a top 10 QB but you have to remember he's playing behind arguably one of the worst offensive lines in the league and has been ever since he came to Chicago three years ago

Thats just an excuse. Many great QBs have played with horrible lines, none have ever humiliated teamates on live TV the way Jay Cutler did to his O-lineman. Jay Cutler gets great word about him for his passion, but thats part of what got him ran from Denver, and its partly the reason media reports about his Bears teamates not liking him surface quite a bit, he is a hothead with skills to be a superstar.

Although I love most of Mandy's posts (especially the hot pics :drool2:) I can't stand the Seahawks. They're damn lucky to be at 2-2. Seattle has a great defense but their offense is lousy regardless of who they put in as QB. I can't see them finishing better than 8-8.

They should be 1-3 right now.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I get they should be 1-3, I don't dispute it at all, and I know they are 2-2 DESPITE their QB, that's the point I was making if you read it again. But even if they were 1-3, it's not like they have lost by 10 points, or would have lost by more than a single score, which says a great deal when your quarterback sucks as much as ours does. 8-8 would be fucking cartwheel time if they don't swap out for Flynn, but I really believe if they had started him, those 2 games we lost by 5 points wouldn't be losses, and the Green Bay game never would have come down to a final play in the first place.
174.jpg

the problem is, and this is why I really hated wilson starting week one, is that since he's a rookie you really can't just bench him. That would almost just ruin his confidence and he won't be what he can be.
What the seahawks should have done was start flynn off in the beginning and if he did bad, then wilson could be put in. Flynn's been around for a few years so that would be fine, but it can't be done the other way.

The only way wilson's coming out is if he gets "injured" ;) and it goes back to Pete's decision to start a 3rd round draft pick week one. :2 cents:
But hey, let's go 'hawks! :D

Thats just an excuse. Many great QBs have played with horrible lines, none have ever humiliated teamates on live TV the way Jay Cutler did to his O-lineman. Jay Cutler gets great word about him for his passion, but thats part of what got him ran from Denver, and its partly the reason media reports about his Bears teamates not liking him surface quite a bit, he is a hothead with skills to be a superstar.

Cutler's not elite, there's no way in hell (really, elite is used way to much, only 3 can be elite at any given time). But, he can easily be a top 10 qb if he had a good line.
Elite guys (and even Big Ben/Eli Manning) the top 5 guys can overcome these problems, but the rest of the top 10 really depend on tools around them (stafford has megatron, schaub had andre johnson and agreta o-line). Cutler's not top 5, but he could be the bottom half of the the top 10

Cutler's not elite, there's no way in hell (really, elite is used way to much, only 3 can be elite at any given time). But, he can easily be a top 10 qb if he had a good line.
Elite guys (and even Big Ben/Eli Manning) the top 5 guys can overcome these problems, but the rest of the top 10 really depend on tools around them (stafford has megatron, schaub had andre johnson and agreta o-line). Cutler's not top 5, but he could be the bottom half of the the top 10

That's true...Cutler's biggest problems are consistancy and maturity...It seems like he is working hard to get on the right path but even in the Monday night game, the Offensive co-ordinator for the Bears tried to talk to Cutler on the sideline, and Cutler just got up and walked away from him while he was talking in mid-sentence...Could you picture Tom Brady or Peyton Manning doing something so disrespectul to a coach out in public ?...Definately not

Cutler has the talent but the character issues continue to plague him..Because of his erratic behavior, I don't think he has the full respect of his teammates, esp. guys on the O-line ...which is one reason he takes so many hits...

Plus he still seems somewhat indecisive in the pocket and holds the ball to long or makes poor reads which also puts to much pressure on the O-line...

He's obviously got the talent as you can see by games like this latest one against the Cowboys...but can he consistantly string good performances together and play his best in the playoffs...can he become a real mature leader that other players respect and rally around...all this remains to be seen. But if he can do it he could go down as one of the greats of all time.

Unfortunately I don't think Cutler will live long enough as an NFL player to mature! He's got quite the attitude and simply does not belong in the leadership position that the QB is.

Status
Not open for further replies.