• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is there a more epic name in football than Zoltan Mesko?

I believe he's in second place all-time behind Obafemi Ayanbadejo. Atari Bigby is third.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Sebastian Janikowski is pretty cool too.

I like seattle a lot, I just feel like Flynn should have been the starter... How do the seahawk fans feel about that? i've been wondering

When he didn't get the starting nod, my jaw dropped simply because they paid him all that money just to ride the pine. If he couldn't win out the job as starting QB, someone obviously grossly overestimated his abilities. Looks like he is getting the Kevin Kolb treatment. Speaking of which, the Cardinals have surprised the shit outta me for two weeks straight now. What the hell is going on? And someone please tell me that I am not the only one who is ecstatic that the Eagles lost.

Also good because Richie could also be shortened to Dick. Like Dick Incognito isn't a gold mine for humour.

I think that this is very appropriate for one of the dirtiest players in the NFL.:cool:

NBC can't even try to censor 71,000 people. "Bullshit" is right.
Ravens are not my team, and neither are the Patriots, but this officiating really is lame.
I mean, it's true that the regular refs make bad calls sometimes, but these substitutes just aren't hacking it. The NFL needs to come to an agreement with the NFL refs association (whatever they call it). The fact that we will go into week 4 of this is unbelievable.

NBC can't even try to censor 71,000 people. "Bullshit" is right.
Ravens are not my team, and neither are the Patriots, but this officiating really is lame.
I mean, it's true that the regular refs make bad calls sometimes, but these substitutes just aren't hacking it. The NFL needs to come to an agreement with the NFL refs association (whatever they call it). The fact that we will go into week 4 of this is unbelievable.

No kidding.

That said, I think Baltimore won this game. The score says so. The officiating was just rubbish.

Well, luckily for everyone (except NE), Ravens won, or Baltimore could've had a riot on their hands. Something tells me there will be one somewhere this season if this continues. Fans get intense and if the game isn't called fairly, bad calls are made and if that leads to a loss for the home team, then shit's gonna hit the fan.

Btw, for fuck sake, NBC reporter bitch!! Torrey Smith's brother just died 24 hours ago and you have to talk to him already? "Congratulations on the win- So, it must be difficult since your brother just died. Give us a sound byte". You know damn well that she (and her bosses) were hoping to get some tearful, emotional response from him. Well, sorry vultures, you didn't get the Dr. Phil response you wanted.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
These games are taking 4 hours with the officials, its a bad deal. :facepalm:

Oh and my fav NFL name is Joe Jurevicius.

I'm a Patriots/Brady fan and I agree the officiating was bad, but I don't think the officiating cost us the game...true I think the refs basically gave the Ravens that last TD with a couple of phantom calls...but they gave NE make-up calls on that last drive that should have been enough for Brady to keep the chains moving, the clock running, and at least get a field goal,,,but they choked...called a time out on 2nd nd 9, then came out of the time out and took a sack,,,then did nothing on 3rd and long....gave the ball back to Baltimore with just enough time and you knew what was going to happen because the Patroits defense is suspect at best.... I think the Bellichek/Brady dynasty is heading toward the end unfortuntely...but I would like to see them at least get that elusive 4th ring ...however, that seems somewhat unlikey with their current roster...

On a brighter note, it was nice to see Cutler and the Bears bounce back today !...but the real test for Cutler is how he does in the playoffs...assuming the Bears can get that far.

best result yesterday Vikings beating the 49ers. maybe know the 49ers fans will calm down the play offs are earned not handed to you.
second beast result the Arizona Cardinals winning their 3rd game and being 3-0 for the first time since the early 70's

red001

best result yesterday Vikings beating the 49ers. maybe know the 49ers fans will calm down the play offs are earned not handed to you.
second beast result the Arizona Cardinals winning their 3rd game and being 3-0 for the first time since the early 70's

red001

No kidding. Especially since it seems(with the exclusion of St Louis) that the division is going to be tighter than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.