• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Take a look at their schedule. 6 games against Seattle, Arizona, and st.louis.

The toughest games are: green bay, Chicago, and the patriots.
15-1 might have been a little to much. Maybe instead they are 14-2
Divisional games are always tough. Seattle and Arizona could both steal a game. At New Orleans will be tough. At Green Bay. At Houston. At New England. At Denver. Detroit, San Diego, Giants and Chicago at home. I have San Fran 12-4, still owning the division.

LOL 15-1. They have easily the hardest schedule in the league. 10-11 is probably more realistic.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
East:
Bengals: 12-4
Ravens: 11-5
Steelers: 10-6
Browns: 11-5

You expect the AFC East to be the strongest division in NFL history this year? For those records to happen, considering each team has to play the others six times a season and somebody is going to lose in those games that would mean those team would have to go pretty close to undefeated against everybody else.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Ok I've changed my mind, picking KC for last seems like a good pick. I really didn't think they were that bad but the organization has hit a new low. Matt Cassel sucks and so does the D.

Oh btw Russell Wilson is a stud!!!!!!!! :hatsoff:

My Predictions (like ravendude i went through the sched and predicted all the games):

AFC East

New England 15-1
Buffalo 9-7
NY Jets 7-9
Miami 6-10

AFC North

Baltimore 12-4
Pittsburgh 10-6
Cincinnati 7-9
Cleveland 4-12

AFC South

Houston 10-6
Tennessee 7-9
Indianapolis 5-11
Jacksonville 3-13

AFC West

Denver 11-5
Oakland 9-7
San Diego 8-8
Kansas City 7-9

Playoff seeding:

1. New England
2. Baltimore
3. Denver
4. Houston
5. Pittsburgh
6. Buffalo

NFC East

Philadelphia 10-6
Dallas 9-7
NY Giants 8-8
Washington 6-10

NFC North
Green Bay 13-3
Detroit 11-5
Chicago 10-6
Minnesota 3-13

NFC South
New Orleans 11-5
Carolina 8-8
Atlanta 6-10
Tampa Bay 3-13

NFC West
San Francisco 11-5
Seattle 9-7
Arizona 5-11
St.Louis 3-13

Playoff seeding:

1.Green Bay
2. New Orleans
3. San Francisco
4. Philadelphia
5. Detroit
6. Chicago

AFC Wild Card
Denver over Buffalo
Houston over Pittsburgh

NFC Wild Card
San Francisco over Chicago
Detroit over Philadelphia

AFC Divisional
New England over Houston
Denver over Baltimore

NFC Divisional
Green Bay over Detroit
San Francisco over New Orleans

AFC Championship

New England over Denver

NFC Championship

San Francisco over Green Bay

Super Bowl
New England over San Francisco

Fun season prediction: Saints at Panthers, week 2. Score is 27-21 Saints, Panthers have the football fourth and goal from the two yard line with four seconds left in the game. Panthers fake the handoff to Deangelo Williams, fooling many Saints defenders allowing Cam Newton to roll out to the left. He has daylight toward the end-zone. Suddenly, suspended Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma, attending the game as a spectator and consuming alcohol, runs onto the field and stops Newton a foot short of the goaline as time expires. Incompetent replacement officials convene a discussion and rule that the play stands. Saints win. I vomit.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Okay, I went through the season game by game as well just for kicks. Here's mine:

NFC East
NY Giants: 10-6-0
Philadelphia: 10-6-0
Washington: 8-8-0
Dallas: 6-10-0

NFC North
Green Bay: 12-4-0
Detroit: 11-5-0
Chicago: 8-8-0
Minnesota: 3-13-0

NFC South
Carolina: 9-7-0
New Orleans: 9-7-0
Atlanta: 8-8-0
Tampa Bay: 5-11-0

NFC West
San Fransisco: 10-6-0
St. Louis: 10-6-0
Arizona: 6-10-0
Seattle: 4-12-0

1) Green Bay; 2) San Fransisco; 3) NY Giants; 4) Carolina; WC1) Detroit; WC2) Philadelphia

AFC East
New England: 12-4-0
Buffalo: 9-7-0
NY Jets: 8-8-0
Miami: 5-11-0

AFC North
Baltimore: 11-5-0
Pittsburgh: 10-6-0
Cleveland: 4-12-0
Cincinnati: 3-13-0

AFC South
Houston: 11-5-0
Tennessee: 10-6-0
Jacksonville: 6-10-0
Indianapolis: 3-13-0

AFC West
Kansas City: 10-6-0
San Diego: 9-7-0
Oakland: 8-8-0
Denver: 7-9-0

1) New England; 2) Houston; 3) Baltimore; 4) Kansas City; WC1) Pittsburgh; WC2) Tennessee

May as well keep going;

NFC Wild Card Round:
NY Giants > Philadelphia Eagles
Detroit Lions > Carolina Panthers

AFC Wild Card Round:
Baltimore Ravens > Tennessee Titans
Kansas City Chiefs > Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Divisional Round:
Green Bay Packers > Detroit Lions
San Fransisco 49ers > NY Giants

AFC Divisional Round:
New England Patriots > Kansas City Chiefs
Baltimore Ravens > Houston Texans

NFC Championship Game:
Green Bay Packers > San Fransisco 49ers

AFC Championship Game:
Baltimore Ravens > New England Patriots

Super Bowl:
Green Bay Packers > Baltimore Ravens

. . . that was fun. :)

As a Cowboys fan, I always ask myself, if ELI Manning can win a couple of Superbowls, why can't Romo win one? :dunno:

Then I remember, football is the ultimate team sport. You can have a potential next Joe Montana as your QB but if either your offensive line, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, kicker, defensive line, or secondary sucks, your TEAM just won't win.

Anyway, let's go, Cowboys!!

:confused: Maybe you meant 5-11

He also has Pittsburgh in the playoffs and ahead in the divisionwith a worse record than Cleveland.

You expect the AFC East to be the strongest division in NFL history this year? For those records to happen, considering each team has to play the others six times a season and somebody is going to lose in those games that would mean those team would have to go pretty close to undefeated against everybody else.

Whoa whoa whoa. My bad guys. I did not mean to put the browns down as 11-5. I actually meant 1-15. I'm sorry about the confusion there.

Manning threw three interceptions, and hasn't thrown for a touchdown yet. :dunno:

So I woke up to the greatest news ever. Billy Cundiff was cut!!!! Yes!!!! Thank god.

Please excuse me for 5 seconds while I get on one knee and tebow (we really need a tebow emoticon)

I hate that guy and I haven't even seen his 'kick' since that Monday after the super bowl. Bring on the tucker!!!

As a Cowboys fan, I always ask myself, if ELI Manning can win a couple of Superbowls, why can't Romo win one? :dunno:

Then I remember, football is the ultimate team sport. You can have a potential next Joe Montana as your QB but if either your offensive line, running backs, wide receivers, tight ends, kicker, defensive line, or secondary sucks, your TEAM just won't win.

Anyway, let's go, Cowboys!!

It's also worth noting that the Giants have probably been the luckiest multi-Superbowl winners in a short span of time, and probably some of the luckiest Superbowl winners ever from their recent wins. (and maybe even any champion of a major sport) In both of the years they got their last two Superbowl wins they might have just cracked the top ten of best teams in the league. (They also happen to match up a little better against the Patriots than most teams which helped.)

Status
Not open for further replies.