• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i think the Giants and 49ers are both better than the Bears.

red001

I think the giants can be really good, but two things about that offense worry me.. No #1 tight end and they really isn't a quality backup running back, bradshaw has a history of missing a couple games or being really banged up for a game or two. But, cruz and knicks will be deadly

49ers are the team i think the bears could face in the championship round and they might even beat them, I just have a feeling about the bears this year

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm calling it right now.... Chicago Bears win the Super Bowl :cool:

At best the Bears are the third best team in their division. I don't even see them making the playoffs.

The 49ers, Packers, Giants, and Saints will be the major contenders in the NFC. I think Dallas, Washington, Atlanta, and Detroit will be fighting for the other two playoff spots.

At best the Bears are the third best team in their division. I don't even see them making the playoffs.

The 49ers, Packers, Giants, and Saints will be the major contenders in the NFC. I think Dallas, Washington, Atlanta, and Detroit will be fighting for the other two playoff spots.

I don't understand what everybody sees in detroit.. They have no running game, megatron is great but they have no other recievers, their defense doesn't have all the pieces yet, and the team spends more time writing checks than they spend actually playing football :busted:

Greenbay: no running game and no defense

Saints: no coach and no star middle linebacker

Washington: 8-8 at best

Atlanta: In their dome their great, but a pee wee team could beat them outside in the weather :ohsnap:

Chicago: Good qb (no matter what you all say), bush and forte will be one of the best one two runningback punches in the league, marshall's good, good defense, and good special teams
:worms1: <-- yes, I just opened these :D

but, just like with the whole Joe Flacco situation I will not be able to get people to see things my way.. That's fine, we can see what happens and talk about who was right
**cough** this guy **cough**
about the tons and tons of predictions we are/will be making :thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Chicago: Good qb (no matter what you all say)

What are you basing this on? Cutler has a career 84.5 QB rating. He's never thrown more than 27 TDs in a season. The year he did throw 27 TDs, he also threw 26 interceptions. He has only led his teams to the postseason once in his career. In the postseason, he completed 50% of his passes and went 1-1 (W/L) in the two games he played.

How is he anything other than a mediocre QB?

He's no Alex Smith.

I'm making predictions now.

AFC North
New England
Buffalo
Miami
New York

AFC West
Denver
Oakland
San Diego
Kansas City

AFC North
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

NFC East
Dallas
Philadelphia
New York
Washington

NFC West
San Fran
Seattle
Arizona
St Louis

NFC North
Green Bay
Detroit
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Carolina

AFC Playoffs

1.New England
2.Denver
3.Cincinnati
4.Houston
5.Oakland
6.Baltimore

NFC Playoffs

1.Green Bay
2.San Fran
3.Atlanta
4.Dallas
5.Detroit
6.Chicago

AFC Championship

Denver 24 New England 13

NFC Championship

San Fran 17 Atlanta 14

Super Bowl

San Fran 451 Denver -7

Go 9ers!!!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
He's no Alex Smith.

AFC North
New England
Buffalo
Miami
New York

AFC West
Denver
Oakland
San Diego
Kansas City

AFC North
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

NFC East
Dallas
Philadelphia
New York
Washington

NFC West
San Fran
Seattle
Arizona
St Louis

NFC North
Green Bay
Detroit
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Carolina

AFC Playoffs

1.New England
2.Denver
3.Cincinnati
4.Houston
5.Oakland
6.Baltimore

NFC Playoffs

1.Green Bay
2.San Fran
3.Atlanta
4.Dallas
5.Detroit
6.Chicago

AFC Championship

Denver 24 New England 13

NFC Championship

San Fran 17 Atlanta 14

Super Bowl

San Fran 451 Denver -7

Go 9ers!!!

Great predictions except for picking KC last in the west, I have to disagree, they have some talent, I'm not saying they will win the west but I can't see them finishing last barring tons of injuries. Now that I think about it Denver in the SB is a big stretch, jury is still out on Peyton Manning. IMO he will be good enough to take them to the post season but theres no guarantee he can win all the big games given his post season rep. IDK if you realize this but he statistically the worst post season winning percentage for SB winning QB's.

Peyton with a solid D and running game? I'll take that all day. And Denver has the best home field in the league. I think they'll at least be in the conference championship.

He's no Alex Smith.

AFC North
New England
Buffalo
Miami
New York

AFC West
Denver
Oakland
San Diego
Kansas City

AFC North
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Cleveland

AFC South
Houston
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

NFC East
Dallas
Philadelphia
New York
Washington

NFC West
San Fran
Seattle
Arizona
St Louis

NFC North
Green Bay
Detroit
Chicago
Minnesota

NFC South
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
New Orleans
Carolina

AFC Playoffs

1.New England
2.Denver
3.Cincinnati
4.Houston
5.Oakland
6.Baltimore

NFC Playoffs

1.Green Bay
2.San Fran
3.Atlanta
4.Dallas
5.Detroit
6.Chicago

AFC Championship

Denver 24 New England 13

NFC Championship

San Fran 17 Atlanta 14

Super Bowl

San Fran 451 Denver -7

Go 9ers!!!

Lions aren't finishing ahead of the Bears. You guys can fall in love with Stafford(if he can stay healthy for a full season) and Megatron all you want, but their defense stinks. Their line is decent with Suh and the other guys but they still have holes in that defense and that's one of the reasons why they bombed in the playoffs. Their defense is even worse now with the loss of Wright and Berry at CB and they didnt even replace these guys. Cutler and Rodgers will have a field day against their secondary

LOL at Cutler having field days. And fuck the Lions. I'm not falling in love with either of those guys. The Lions are better than the Bears. The only field day will be the Detroit defensive line going to work on those women on the Bears o-line.

I hope I'm wrong and the Lions finish dead last.

What are you basing this on? Cutler has a career 84.5 QB rating. He's never thrown more than 27 TDs in a season. The year he did throw 27 TDs, he also threw 26 interceptions. He has only led his teams to the postseason once in his career. In the postseason, he completed 50% of his passes and went 1-1 (W/L) in the two games he played.

How is he anything other than a mediocre QB?

Okay my friend, Let's take a look at the past three years with what help he's had in the receiving core :computer:

2009: leading receivers- Greg Olsen (60 catches) and Matt Forte (57 catches) with one the leagues worse offensive lines and in a new offense

2010: leading receivers- Johnny Knox (51) Matt Forte (51) with still one of the worse o-lines yet somehow with that offense he continued to grow (just his 5th season in the nfl)

2011: leading receivers- Forte (52) Johnny Knox (37)

This three years cutler ranked around 13th to 15th in the nfl with a running back catching more passes than the actually receivers.. Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? When we are talking about the talent of a player we have to stop looking at everything from a fantasy football point of view. We can't just base our opinions on stats, we have to think about what that player had around him (running backs might be the only exception to the rule, MJD/Steven Jackson)..

I also think you're misinterpreting what I mean by "good", I'm not putting him in the same category as Big Ben, Rodgers,Eli Manning, Brady, or Brees those guys are great. Cutler is good, he can go out there and make accurate throws down the field. He's similar to a stafford or tony romo. Good quarterbacks who can lead their team.

It's actually pretty ironic that I'm sitting here and defending cutler because I'm really not that big of a fan of his. I hated him back in 2006 when jake plummer (one of my favorite guys to watch back then) got benched for him. But, I'm not going to sit here and deny his talent. It's like the steelers, I hate them but I have enough common sense to admit and respect how amazing they are.

So to finish this mini essay I just wrote... Cutler isn't the next peyton manning, and he doesn't have to be. He's just another good qb. :hatsoff:

I'll go ahead and make my predictions tomorrow, I've spent way to much time on this computer... I'm pretty sure my back hates me now :D

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Peyton with a solid D and running game? I'll take that all day. And Denver has the best home field in the league. I think they'll at least be in the conference championship.

I tell you what Diva, I will come here and admit I am wrong if that happens. Deal?

now that Cutler has legit WR's and a better line lets see what he can do. i to think the Lions will be held back by a porous defense

Broncos = FAIL for 2012 season. :D

Hey everybody!!! Do you know what time it is?!?!?! :dunno:

It's Ravendude's Prediction Time!!! :partysml::partysml::partysml:

Haha, okay so I actually spent the time to look at the nfl schedule and pick the wins and losses for every team, and yes I do need a life :thumbsup:

AFC
North:
Patriots: 12-4
Bills: 7-9
Dolphins: 4-12
Jets: 4-12

East:
Bengals: 12-4
Ravens: 11-5
Steelers: 10-6
Browns: 11-5

South:
Texans: 11-5
Titans: 9-7
Jacksonville: 9-7
Colts: 6-10

West:
Chiefs: 9-7
Denver: 6-10
Chargers: 5-11
Raiders: 4-12

NFC
North:
Bears: 13-3
Packers: 11-5
Lions: 8-8
Vikings: 3-13

East:
Giants: 11-5
Cowboys: 10-6
Eagles: 9-7
Redskins: 4-12

South:
Carolina: 11-5
Falcons: 9-7
Saints: 8-8
Tampa Bay: 5-11

West:
49ers: 15-1
Seahawks: 9-7
Rams: 3-13
Cardinals: 3-13

AFC Playoffs: 1. Patriots 2. Bengals 3. Texans 4. Chiefs 5. Ravens 6. Steelers

NFC Playoffs: 1. 49ers 2. Bears 3. Giants 4. Panthers 5. Packers 6. Cowboys

AFC Championship Game: Patriots- 24 Ravens- 31

NFC Championship Game: 49ers- 23 Bears- 27

Super Bowl: Bears- 20 Ravens- 17 (I really hope this doesn't come true)

Status
Not open for further replies.