• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '12 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, I guess I'll break it down for you.

You do realize what city the Colts were in before they moved to Indy, right? Most Ravens fans haven't gotten over that and still hold a grudge against Colts fans today. Never mind the fact that Colts are 8-2 all-time against the Ravens and eliminated them from the playoffs in 2006 and 2009. I just figured your animosity towards me stemmed from your own team's failures. That's why I characterized your comments as being typical for a Baltimore fan.

Okay here it is... I'm 22 years old, that means I was 6 when the baltimore ravens formed. It was about in 1998, when I was 8 years old that I really became a big football fan.. So, I was never around when the colts left town and I never experienced football without a home team. Now, people older than me like my parents and grandparents (and really, nobody cares a whole lot anymore) are/were mad at the colts and didn't like them for a while..

Now, to your second 'point'... I've never understood what the big deal was about "all time wins and losses against a team".. It really doesn't matter to me, but hey I have some time, let's take a walk down memory lane

Colt's wins: 1996- ravens just became a team, 2002- chris redman starting for the ravens, and to make it short and simple: the rest of the games: Peyton Manning in his prime vs Kyle Bollar, Steve Mcnair, and a Joe Flacco who had all of 2 years experience.. Oh jeez, I wonder who's going to win the majority of those games.. :sarcasm:

It's not that I have anything against you, I probably should have rephrased my comment.. You're not the definition of an idiot, just your statement was the definition of an idiotic statement..

And diva, that's why I don't post often... Okay, time to turn off the rant :rant:

I know it's only preseason, but Jacksonville is looking really good. Blaine Gabbert looks like a completely different person. This might sound crazy, but I think they have a chance of winning the division

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Can't wait for Packers football for real. They haven't looked too good in the preseason so far but its preseason. They will be fine and definately a playoff contender. Still worried about that defense though.

I wasn't a huge fan of greenbay a couple weeks ago, but with the edition of Cedric benson I think they will be big contenders. They needed a solid number one and they got him.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I'm a Patriots fan, and you could not be more wrong about Peyton Manning. Calling him a vagina and not a great player because he had a season ending injury/surgery is absolutely retarded, especially coming from someone trying to defend Jay Cutler. I used to hate Peyton so fucking bad, but I just couldn't do it anymore. He's too great a player, and too nice of a guy. I'm actually going to miss him being on the Colts, because those Pats-Colts games were the best. A true competitive rivalry. Not this bullshit where Rex Ryan opens his fat, slobbery mouth about the Pats, and then we dong-slap them both games.

No they weren't.

i figure with the pre season Green Bay's defenders are just worried about reps. also remember nobody is game planing these games because you do not want to give away new stuff you are installing
Cedric Benson will help Green Bay but he is not going to get lots of yards as the running game is only used to rest Aaron Rodgers Arm

i figure with the pre season Green Bay's defenders are just worried about reps. also remember nobody is game planing these games because you do not want to give away new stuff you are installing
Cedric Benson will help Green Bay but he is not going to get lots of yards as the running game is only used to rest Aaron Rodgers Arm

Yeah, benson isn't all that good of a fantasy rb, but for the packers he will be huge. they really needed a guy who could run 10-15 times a game and just keep the defense off of the pass so much

Unfortunately for them Green Bays running troubles recently are mainly the fault of things other than their backs. Until other things gets fixed bringing in a mediocre back isn't going to jump start their running game.

I hope so, the Jaguars totally unappreciate that dude and I hope he goes elsewhere.

I think we found our first candidate to move to Los Angeles. If I was a jacksonville fan I would be so pissed. MJD has been the only bright spot on that team for so long, the only reason anybody even remembers that they are in the nfl and this new owner comes in and pretty much says he useless. I'd love to see him go to a team that respects him and allows him to see a playoff game

except the Jags cannot move easily. part of the purchase deal was to keep them in Jacksonville long term. my hunch is the Rams and the Raiders are the 2 most likely teams

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Letting Maurice-Jones Drew go would be the dumbest decision in a shitload of shit decisions by Jacksonville. They should just go to L.A. already, or Mexico City even. :2 cents:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
The Giants never seem to put two good seasons together though. If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd say they miss the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.