• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

The real question is does anyone really watch the Hall Of Fame game?

If it does get played I'll be watching since my Bears will be playing. Plus Richard Dent will going into the Hall that same weekend so it would be nice to have the Bears play in the game.

do you guys think carson palmer is done with the bengals? is he really serious about retiring if he is not traded?

Palmer went downhill pretty fast. He's not in much of a position to have leverage anymore. Still, it probably wouldn't hurt to get rid of him, unless he had injuries the last few years that suddenly get healed after all this time.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
He can take Benson, White and Jones with him.

Brett Favre is cumming out of retirement :D

Reactions: BCT
The lockout is ending thursday/friday... League year will resume without skipping much of a beat. It will be great because the first couple days will be transactions happening by every team in handfuls. LETS GO EAGLES ! i knew the season was happening from the start...B-)

He can take Benson, White and Jones with him.

Yeah... id advise you not to take your best rusher in a while and get rid of him [benson] ... but yea the rest suck. The Ocho Owens show will no longer be or w.e the hell it was called. They will most likely both be released (hopefully Ocho retires and enjoys a prosperous soccer career in the mls...:sarcasm:) Eagles will sign Nnamdi Asomugha have the best OL/DL in years, probably go to the superbowl and beat the Pats in a repeat of the 'o4 superbowl. On a side note, the lions will have an incredible turnaround and make the playoffs as well as a near MVP performance from both Stafford and Megatron. The stout D-Line led by Fairley,Suh and Van den Bosch totaling 30 sacks as a group. And to the packers/steelers fans, i think neither will make a superbowl for a while with all the changing/trading that will happen this year by other teams. Steel curtain has become the Cotton Curtain and the packers will still be good but will not be in the mix even behind Clay Matthews and Aaron Rodgers
:2 cents:

If the cap floor goes up, forcing teams to spend more money, the Eagles could potentially sign Asomugha, Plaxico, Reggie Bush and Haynesworth.

If the cap floor goes up, forcing teams to spend more money, the Eagles could potentially sign Asomugha, Plaxico, Reggie Bush and Haynesworth.

In reality nearly all NFL teams spend pretty close to the cap limit every year anyhow. There really wasn't ever a problem with that. In the rare instances where they didn't they used the remaining cap space as a bonus to their cap space the next year to make moves if afforded them.

While I'm sure it's possible and probably has happened with teams I'm not as familiar with I think it would be a rare thing for an NFL team to not spend appropriately most of the time. Now making the right decisions with their money and whom to sign to a contract is another thing.

Carson palmer is gone. marvin lewis sent an email to the bengals fans that they are going with a new quarterback this year.

Palmer went downhill pretty fast. He's not in much of a position to have leverage anymore. Still, it probably wouldn't hurt to get rid of him, unless he had injuries the last few years that suddenly get healed after all this time.

Was he cut? Can teams even cut players right now? Or did he retire? I want him in San Fran. He's still got some game left.

My Bears are projected to be $37 million under the cap, they'll have more salary-cap space than any other team in the NFC North. I hope they're aggressive in the free agent market, there's gonna be some good players available.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Diva you are right, no disrespect but Palmer is a step up from any current Niners QB, thats why the Niners havent been able to get back to where they were, they havent had a good Qb since Jeff Garcia! The Niners arent running Alex Smith back out there in 2011 are they? if so they need to accept that he was a bust and move on, I dont know why they havent addressed that yet!

Diva you are right, no disrespect but Palmer is a step up from any current Niners QB, thats why the Niners havent been able to get back to where they were, they havent had a good Qb since Jeff Garcia! The Niners arent running Alex Smith back out there in 2011 are they? if so they need to accept that he was a bust and move on, I dont know why they havent addressed that yet!

They drafted Colin Kaepernick