• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '11 Season Thread

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
RESPECT THIS GODDAMNED MAN!!!
ELI>PEYTON........ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!!!:clap:
2 SUPER BOWLS>1 SUPER BOWL.
Super-Bowl-XLII-New-York-Giants-vs-New-England-Patriots-in-Glendale-Arizona_2.jpg

http://ph.cdn.photos.upi.com/collec...ew-England-Patriots-in-Glendale-Arizona_2.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Eli still has a lot of playing left to do, he could lap his brother statistically too when its all said and done.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
best 9-7 team ever,,, ah i'm being a sore loser... i just hate that nbc had this shit.... they are lousy wait for the cowboys or whoever... unbiased much

I dont know about anyone else, but I had to take five after the Adriana Lima commercial

Congratulations to the Giants & their fans on one hell of a great year! You have taken out every team you had to when it came right down to it no matter who they were from the Arch-Rival Cowboys, to the cross-town Jets, to the near undefeated Packers until finally you took out the Legendary Patriots (again amazingly) in what was a great Super Bowl when it all comes down to it. Congratulations to you all on an incredible if not late surging season! :hatsoff:

... haha, except for the Redskins, like :wtf: (sorry I had to add that)

I passed the fuck out with a few minutes remaining. :mad:

I was drinking vodka tonics and cheap ass 3.2 beer (no buy here in my state today) and had NO sleep last night.

This displeases me. :mad:

I have 3 words: FUCK THE PATRIOTS!!! :thefinger

:party: :nanner: