• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

The Uninvited is a remake of A Tale of Two Sisters, they have of course dumbed down the story something unbelievably so the americans can understand what is going on. It´s complete crap.

how the hell did i not get that?! now i REALLY hate it. and im american, and take no offense at all. they did the same thing recently to "let the right one in"...

Awww you're so sweet! :)

Stop it! you'll make me blush :o

I didn't like that movie. I saw it in the theater and laughed most of the time.

I didn't like it very much either. A little on the forgettable side for me. But hey that's just me. I guess there's some folks out there that like it and that's cool and all. It doesn't pay off to have everyone like the same things I guess.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Phantom of the Opera, not the musical, either one with Lon Cheney or Robert Englund are good versions of the film. I always like the Graveyard Shift it was a Stephen King short story about a giant mutant rat. The Toolbox Murders is good. Another good Lovecraft story turned into a movie was The Lurking Fear.

Phantom of the Opera, not the musical, either one with Lon Cheney or Robert Englund are good versions of the film. I always like the Graveyard Shift it was a Stephen King short story about a giant mutant rat. The Toolbox Murders is good. Another good Lovecraft story turned into a movie was The Lurking Fear.

the silent phantom is a classic. when the musical film came out, i used it as an excuse to make people i knew watch the 89 version...

i just rewatched graveyard shift a few weeks back. im still surprised *spoiler alert* the girl get done in

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The original uncut version of Roman Polankski's Rosemary's Baby (1968) starrring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon and Sidney Blackmer. The scene showing the Antichrist baby's full face from the stroller. Very hideous. It scared the bejesus out of me when I was ten years old. Now they just show the baby's eyes, with the camera panning in and out (at the 1:02 minute mark of this clip)...

The original uncut version of Roman Polankski's Rosemary's Baby (1968) starrring Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon and Sidney Blackmer. The scene showing the Antichrist baby's full face from the stroller. Very hideous. It scared the bejesus out of me when I was ten years old. Now they just show the baby's eyes, with the camera panning in and out (at the 1:02 minute mark of this clip)...

i dont think ive ever seen the version youre talking about with the full baby... i have to look for it. i was thinking of rewatching it, because "bloody disgusting" posted the french promo poster for the movie today as well
rosemarysbaby.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Then we have The Omen (1976) starring Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, Harvey Stevens, David Warner, Billie Whitlaw and Patrick Troughton.

It's good. But not as good as the Exorcist.

Then we have The Omen (1976) starring Gregory Peck, Lee Remick, Harvey Stevens, David Warner, Billie Whitlaw and Patrick Troughton. It's good. But not as good as the Exorcist.

i met harvey stephens over the summer, and had to restrain from screaming "its all for you"

the exorcist is probably the "gone with the wind" of horror films. people were running from theaters, vomiting, protesting when it came out, and it still holds up today.

bahodeme

Closed Account
this movie is really tongue in cheek. its kind of in the same vein as movies like "CREEPSHOW", or the old grindhouse films...

For this type I liked Critters & Ghoulies