• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

this movie disturbed me... as well as the remake i had to buy from japan. its almost as bad as the guinea pig films...

Martyrs is my favourite horror movie.

that movie is out there... it reminds me of a japanese movie that i cant recall the name, but the guy goes out for revenge, and removes teeth with a pair of pliers... oh well, heres a runner up for creepy films... i saw it with a buddy of mine, and halfway through, shared a very creeped out look...

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes, Doug Bradley in the Hellraiser films. He was fantastic. :hatsoff:

The Cell (2000) with Jennifer Lopez, Vince Vaughn and Vincent D'Onofrio. This scene in particular:

Patrick_S

persona non grata
This is my favourite horror movie made in the last ten years or so.

It isn't necessarily a horror flick, but if you ever get a chance to see "Troll Hunter", go for it. It's a Norwegian film with a decidedly blunt title, and it rocks. I only watched it cause I saw it had 5 stars on Netflix, and it was friggin' great. Don't let the title throw you off, either.

The Shrine - starring Aaron Ashmore.

Anyone tired of seeing the final girl cliche in horror movies check this one out.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Cube is decent, and original concept, and a damn good Canadian horror film. ReAnimator, or any of those modern makes of HP Lovecraft horror stories made into movies. Well not considered a horror movie but a great thriller is I Saw The Devil, which is a great revenge film from South Korea.

...and because elis awesome... if any of you own this, and dont know about it already, go to scene selection and let it sit for a few minutes. do it with each set of scenes. when i met him, he told me about it. he is a pretty cool guy.

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
I gotta say one of my fav horror movies in the Australian movie 'WOLF CREEK'. Its based on a true story but to fill in the gory details that they dont (yet) know about they used the serial killer techniques from our backpacker killing pyscho 'Ivan Milat'.

The main character played by John Jarret is fucking brilliant... he also did a kiddies program 'Playschool' but fuck me I will never look at him the same again!

Last edited: