• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Horror Movies that are actually frightening and don't suck

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
I didn't know that they remade it already. I was one of the people that liked it after the first pass. A lot of its effectiveness had to do with the buildup to it. The producers and marketers had a "different" kind of horror film to market, wanting viewers to experience it and come away from it believing that it was based on true events, etc. They used unconventional (for the time) faux, documentary-style web marketing, similar to what the TV show Lost did, later. Tantalizing clues, more questions than answers, etc.
Yes I remember back in the day when I saw the first Blair With, movie I had to check it on internet if the story was real or not.
Of course is not a real tape lol, anyway I liked more the 2016 version and it's a sequel from the first not a reboot for those who wondering, but not need to see the original one to enjoy it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have talked about a movie starring Famke Jansen yesterday (100 FEET) It makes me realize that I forgot to put another movie or actually two others movies.
The first one is really, really brillant! The end of the movie is just so unexpected!

here we go.

Hide and Seek

hasyzj9q.jpg

CrimsonBolt

The other one is Deep Rising

drnskof.jpg

And this one makes me remember to another cool movie, Anaconda

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
John Saxon Rest In Peace.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...gon-nightmare-elm-street-actor-was-83-1095778

He played Police Detective Lt. Donald Thompson in the first and third Nightmare on Elm Street movies and played himself in a third Wes Craven New Nightmare (1994) film.

View attachment 802130

I had no idea John Saxon died until reading this post. John Saxon was great in many, many schlocky Italian Horror Films such as Tenebre, Cannibal Apocalypse, and Nightmare Beach and also Italian Poliziotteschi Films such as Violent Naples, A Special Cop In Action, and also The Cynic, the Rat and the Fist. RIP

CrimsonBolt

To me is more an adventure film, but there is also an horror background.

Brotherhood of the Wolf (amazing film!)

pdljlkce.jpg

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

Cube

cznkat.jpeg

Modern versions

Escape Room (2019)

also 2017 version wasn't bad, it looks like the budget is lower but cool to watch through.

elisabethhower-escapewwje3.jpg
^ Or maybe I'm not objective?

CrimsonBolt

Dark Water (2005) (to be honest I found this movie a bit boring, but someone get died like in the movie "it's a paranormal movie" (I bring you the story on the bottom of this post) so that's why I add this film right here.

h2lvjyz.jpg

and here's the footage of the security camera from the elevator, this is for real

as you can see this chick is act strangely like if someone is with her but nobody appear to the camera, after that she disappeared and she get found dead in the water tank of the hotel roof top same as the little girl in the film.

here's the article click here

Strange story did this chick as saw the movie and committed suicide the way like in the movie, so people will talk about her for years?
Did she got kill by a ghost? Or something else?

I'm an atheist so I vote for the first option, but I have to admit is a bit disturbing.

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

Additional trailers from movies that we already mentioned.

Alien (love the 4 original one especially the second is a masterpiece, I was more mixed with Prometheus & Alien Covenant)

a2ejze.jpg

CrimsonBolt

Predator ( we didn't talk about this one but how talking about Alien without Predator?)

pznja5.jpg

And guess what is next?

Alien Vs Predator (many people was disappointed with this movie, personally I like it, but I didn't like the sequel)

avpaqjqn.jpg

CrimsonBolt

Scream (the sequels suck, but the first one is not bad, and I remember this film was pretty popular when I was kid.)

sc1kc0.jpg

CrimsonBolt

I Know What You Did Last Summer (it's kinda like scream, if you liked scream I guess you will like this one too, and same as scream the sequels truly suck! don't watch it!)

ikhhjoo.jpg