• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

horror movies

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Alot of famous actors got their start in horror flicks, two well known ones today are ...

Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th (1980) and Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

Alot of famous actors got their start in horror flicks, two well known ones today are ...

Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th (1980) and Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)

crispin glovers first significant (and 2nd) role in a movie was friday the 13th: the final chapter... also, renee zelweger and matthew mconahey or however you spell it were in texas chainsaw massacre: the next generation... which im sure they regret

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The French are the kings of extreme violence in horror at the moment.

this was just a crap fest...

How dare you insult a movie starring my old girlfriend Deborah Foreman.

Joking aside for the moment. I found this movie to be one of the better slashers of the 80s. I own it on DVD. I don't own many slasher movies on DVD as I tend to find this sub-genre a tad boring. But I really liked the atmosphere and setting in this movie. That and it has Deborah who is as sexy as fucking FUCK!. Another bonus point is the movie has Biff "Back to the Future" Tannen in it also. You can see him in the clip at the dinner table with the while shirt that has two stripes on it. It doesn't matter what role that guy takes on I will always and forever see him as Biff "Manure!. I hate manure!." Tannen.

How dare you insult a movie starring my old girlfriend Deborah Foreman.

Joking aside for the moment. I found this movie to be one of the better slashers of the 80s. I own it on DVD. I don't own many slasher movies on DVD as I tend to find this sub-genre a tad boring. But I really liked the atmosphere and setting in this movie. That and it has Deborah who is as sexy as fucking FUCK!. Another bonus point is the movie has Biff "Back to the Future" Tannen in it also. You can see him in the clip at the dinner table with the while shirt that has two stripes on it. It doesn't matter what role that guy takes on I will always and forever see him as Biff "Manure!. I hate manure!." Tannen.

:rofl2: i actually yelled "BIFF!" when i saw him, as i do in everything hes in. he was great as the gym teacher in "freaks and geeks"... its probably the first horror movie *spoiler alert* where nobody actually dies too, which was a weird spin

and it was better than this movie

Patrick_S

persona non grata
well, heres the latest news on the evil dead remak/reboot/whatever. if youre a fan of the original, please share your thoughts, so i may not be the only one who wants to kill someone over this...

http://www.tgdaily.com/entertainment/62047-cast-for-evil-dead-remake-finalized
What the fuck is wrong with Sam Raimi? He already made a remake of The Evil Dead with Evil Dead 2, so what´s the point of making yet another one (other than money, of course)? This still isn´t as a bad idea as the remake of Suspiria though.

What the fuck is wrong with Sam Raimi? He already made a remake of The Evil Dead with Evil Dead 2, so what´s the point of making yet another one (other than money, of course)? This still isn´t as a bad idea as the remake of Suspiria though.

wait, they ARE making a suspiria remake?! i pray that its not american made, they ruin everything...

as far as sam, evil dead 2 was a slapstick remake of the first... and since then, the "cabin in the woods" idea has been beaten to death. i honestly doubt that a remake of evil dead will breathe life into anyones careers, let alone the genre. its a HUGE mistake.

Hey, 2517582! I'm not sure where you're situated, but Toronto has a film festival every year called Toronto After Dark. It's usually held in October and features a lot of indie horror/thriller movies. My gf and I went last year and we're going again this year. Lots of good stuff.

http://torontoafterdark.com/2011/

Hey, 2517582! I'm not sure where you're situated, but Toronto has a film festival every year called Toronto After Dark. It's usually held in October and features a lot of indie horror/thriller movies. My gf and I went last year and we're going again this year. Lots of good stuff.

awesome post! :bowdown: i live in buffalo, which is right next door, but sadly do not have an enhanced id yet... so ive been going there vicariously through the internet. theres always some really cool innovative stuff coming out of TAD. i consider it close to the san diego comic cons of horror